Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ranked boost

Discussion on Ranked boost within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ranked boost

Lookin for someone to boost me in ranked only Bronze5. & sick of the trolls & noobs in here plz someone boost me too atleast Silver 5. Free only ;s
Old 10/21/2013, 20:27   #2

elite*gold: 558
The Black Market: 296/0/0
Received Thanks: 10,525
Begging is not allowed.

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Ranked boost up to Plat I!!!
08/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 60 Replies
(No more vouch games!!!.Boosts are only for EUNE/EUW/Turkey/RUS!) So my name is Stratos and i've been playing lol since it was still on beta mode and i got thousands of games right now.After some random pm asked me to boost him i accepted and then he brought some friends and ive boosted some more people for money. So the prices are really low because im just playing by myself no company or w/e behind all this and the prices are really lower than the other peoples so im boosting from bronze...
[Selling] Ranked boost up to Diamond!
07/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
So my name is Stratos and i've been playing lol since it was still on beta mode and i got thousands of games right now.After some random pm asked me to boost him i accepted and then he brought some friends and ive boosted some more people for money. So the prices are really low because im just playing by myself no company or w/e behind all this and the prices are really lower than the other peoples so im boosting from bronze up to Diamond!Prices are friendly and if u come in numbers i can...
[WTB] ELO Boost for our ranked team.
10/12/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello. We need to get 1650 ELO on our team, we currently have 2 wins and 0 loses (It will probably take 5-6 more wins), But the prices on sites are very high. We woujd like to find someone to add on our team and play with us (NA server). Add me on skype: gilmatok.
LF DUO QQ ranked elo BOOST
07/25/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, i looking for a guy can powerlevel my elo in duo qq ranked (i play with u) My elo is 840 and i want go at 1300. THE PAYMENT IS NOT A PROBLEM, tell me what is u price in pm. (payment with paypal verified account) But my rules are: Play all days, afternoon and evening, minimum 3-4 matches. Payment 50% before and 50% after.
LF DUO QQ ranked elo boost
06/26/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys, i looking for a guy can boost my elo with DUO QQ ranked with me. Atm my elo is 890 and i need to go at 1400 elo. I want an high elo coach, can boost me and coach a little also. I offer 45 eur (paypal) and pay before starting, because i'm a trusted and don't see my 1 negative feedback, you can see that was done by a scammer on the forum which was then banned. I'm on Eu West server and i need a guy can play with me the afternoon and the evening, 3-4 matchs at day or more.