Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 12:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

So, i'd like to start boosting.

Discussion on So, i'd like to start boosting. within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
So, i'd like to start boosting.

After having a few successful private boosts in league i think i would like to try doing it some more. (preferably here in the black market)

But i have no idea where to start!

what is common practice for boosters, what should i do to ensure people will trust me and are there any programs i should know about that other boosters use?

Currently have 2 diamond 1 accounts on euw so the boosting is not the issue, just the process involved in getting customers and this site's unwritten rules in general.

can anyone help?
Old 10/21/2013, 07:18   #2

elite*gold: 2
First need a own thread in the black market with some informations about you and your boosting service, some price examples.
If you done this people ask for voucher, do 2-3 games with the peoples account or duoQ. But pick someone out with many posts and long membership. Don't care about > 500 posts.

And then make some adverbs in you're signature or on Facebook, on every page where you can find lol players.

Good luck
Old 10/21/2013, 07:18   #3

elite*gold: 25
You need some voucher (i can vouch for you).
Old 10/21/2013, 07:18   #4

elite*gold: 0
you should create a thread in Black Market Section and write what you have to offer;

In order to get trusted you should play some games for trusted members so they can vouch that you are really good (or not) at what are you doing
Old 10/21/2013, 07:57   #5

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by [GA]Zero View Post
You need some voucher (i can vouch for you).
This is a example for people who a vouches is nothing wroth, search someone with middleman or premium status.

A someone with a long membership like 1-2 years.
Thanks
4 Users