Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 12:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for 3v3 Xin Zhao Jungle Beast [Gold+ Solo Q]

Discussion on Looking for 3v3 Xin Zhao Jungle Beast [Gold+ Solo Q] within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for 3v3 Xin Zhao Jungle Beast [Gold+ Solo Q]

Title says it, i won't sell the team or something,
i would like to go competitive in 3v3, since i finally wrote a 3v3 meta,
i now understand what champs and comps are good,
I got this at the moment:

Xin Zhao - Rengar - Morgana

Alot of you would be thinking why Rengar?
well i got a silver 1 guy playing Rengar, he won against Gold 1 Master Yi top in ranked, and against a Diamond 5 Rengar in normal. he is really good, and if you didnt believe us we can show you.

I also know alot of tricks in the map, like how to get firstblood easily, its a different method then what all other people do incase of just running into the enemy bush past the heal.

So im looking for a *** Xin zhao jungle,
who wants to go competitive with 3v3. i dont mind starting from bronze,
Each game we play will increase our skill.

And for the meta, send me a pm i don't want everyone to just get hands to it, i dont like so many copy cats :P
Old 09/19/2013, 21:38   #2

elite*gold: 192
Received Thanks: 3,691
Check our stuck "looking for partner" thread.

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide] Jungle Tips for Solo Queue
10/22/2013 - League of Legends Guides & Strategies - 22 Replies
The number one question that I get asked when I am streaming is usually something along the lines of, “how do I get better at jungling?” Sometimes people ask which champions are the best for solo queue, which lanes are the best to gank, or they just ask for general jungle tips. I thought this would be a good place to address some of these questions and do my best to give some solo queue jungling tips, along with some champion suggestions which I believe to be strong in solo queue. Jungling...
Xin Zhao Jungle
09/08/2012 - League of Legends - 2 Replies
Jo wollte mal fragen was für Sachen ich bei Xin Zhao als Jungler kaufen soll. Wär gut wenn ihr es noch auf Deutsch hinschreiben würdet.
[Guide] Xin Zhao - Solo Nashor? No Problem!
06/03/2012 - League of Legends Guides & Strategies - 29 Replies
Hallo LoL Spieler. Ich möchte euch meine Spielart von Xin Zhao zeigen, es soll euch nichts vorschreiben sondern ledeglich Tipps und Anregungen geben. Geschichte Immer wenn Jarvan III, der König von Demacia, eine seiner Ansprachen vom glänzenden Marmorbalkon auf dem königlichen Palast hält, steht Xin Zhao neben ihm. Als persönlicher Diener der Lichtschild-Dynastie wird er auch als Seneschall von Demacia bezeichnet. Seine rätselhafte, ruhige Wachsamkeit führte zu einer Reihe von...
Nautilus - Jungle; or Solo ?
04/30/2012 - League of Legends - 10 Replies
Moin, war bisshen inatkiv bei LoL und ein paar Champs kammen raus und nautilus gefällt mir eigentlich ziemlich gut. Nur wo ist er wirklich viable. Hab gelesen man spielt ihn nur fulltank. E: Wenn Jungle welche Items damit ich schnell cleanen kann ??