Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Question about Elo Boosting Bans

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question about Elo Boosting Bans

Hey guys,
do you think elo boosting / getting boosted is safe right now or is it easily bannable?
I'm asking because of the thread on the league forums and reddit that came up recently. (MMR (ELO) Boosting Punishments - League of Legends Community

Old   #2

elite*gold: 101
Received Thanks: 1,896
I think if u do it not so often ( every 2 weeks 5-8 games) no one will care about it.

Old   #3

The boosters will probably not see much punishment. The thread is mainly to discourage those who purchase Elo Boosting by banning their accounts. They want to make the demand go down, which will hurt the boosters (which is why they aren't focusing on the boosters themselves).

It's risky if you put a lot of money on your account. They seem to be cracking down on it now.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4

elite*gold: 26
Received Thanks: 2,256
Yeah thats announcement number 3 or 4. Afaik they banned only players where they got their realname (aka lcs player) or who streamed a lot.

Old   #5

i got banned about 1 month ago and i didnt used the bot for about 6 months ,but i did had alot of referals with level 10
so they ban even if you stop i for one lost some champs (about 20) but no skins so yea :P
Old   #6

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost18 View Post
i got banned about 1 month ago and i didnt used the bot for about 6 months ,but i did had alot of referals with level 10
so they ban even if you stop i for one lost some champs (about 20) but no skins so yea :P
Elo Boost not Refs lol...

B2T: I think u wont get banned..