Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 11:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Q: LoL anti cheat protections

Discussion on Q: LoL anti cheat protections within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Q: LoL anti cheat protections

ok, this section is way too 'germanian' for me.. i think i stumble upon something i`m interested in and BOOM german....

Where can i find IN ENGLISH information on LoL anti bot/ anti cheat protecton? Just some basic start up to know where to poke in the client and find more.

do they have CE/Olly detectors? Hooking detectors? Do they catch localhost packet redirects?

Links, details, explanations.. anything that could help me.

Cheers.
Old 12/19/2012, 02:58   #2

elite*gold: 62
The Black Market: 503/4/3
Received Thanks: 1,085
They are some users on this forum that already made many things funny with LOL. the Project funny pullback or something like that.

However riot it's very concern in terms of gameservers and what you can do.
Old 12/19/2012, 05:17   #3

elite*gold: 4
i think the most funktions ar just serversided.and that the problem 4 hackers. and im happy bout it
Old 12/19/2012, 13:01   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuяse View Post
i think the most funktions ar just serversided.and that the problem 4 hackers. and im happy bout it
indeed there are not many files in the lol folder, but that doesn`t mean there aren't some pointers in the client itself doing the business.

packets need be sent

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhcoohrh View Post
They are some users on this forum that already made many things funny with LOL. the Project funny pullback or something like that.

However riot it's very concern in terms of gameservers and what you can do.
well i`m interested where they stand on detecting hooks and stuff like that.
Old 12/19/2012, 15:50   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent-Death View Post
indeed there are not many files in the lol folder, but that doesn`t mean there aren't some pointers in the client itself doing the business.

packets need be sent

well i`m interested where they stand on detecting hooks and stuff like that.
I dont think they are concerned about this stuff.You can have ingame D3D overlays and stuff. There is a Tool out there Called Bot of Legends it has a bunch of scripts and some clientside stuff. The scripts are something like Auto Smite or Dodge Skillshots.
Old 12/19/2012, 16:40   #6

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 1,083
They have got the best anti-Cheat Protection possible:
99% of the gameis serverside
Old 12/20/2012, 01:22   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Hauro- View Post
The scripts are something like Auto Smite or Dodge Skillshots.
i can see how you could do auto smite with AHK or AutoIT, but from the tests i ran so far it's rather hard to achieve much mem-based. The dodge however, i think you need to do that on packets.

I found some basic **** like hp, mp, gold but movement itself is eluding me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Necruk View Post
They have got the best anti-Cheat Protection possible:
99% of the gameis serverside
well yea, it makes it tricky to find what you need to manipulate, but as long as data is sent and received.. well.. yeah..
Old 12/20/2012, 16:59   #8

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 1,083
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent-Death View Post
i can see how you could do auto smite with AHK or AutoIT, but from the tests i ran so far it's rather hard to achieve much mem-based. The dodge however, i think you need to do that on packets.

I found some basic **** like hp, mp, gold but movement itself is eluding me.

well yea, it makes it tricky to find what you need to manipulate, but as long as data is sent and received.. well.. yeah..
they chek the data sent so you cant manipulate it.
there are some glitches which allowed hacks(masterie hack for example) but till now everything that really makes you better is fixed or did never exist.

zoom hacks,range indicator etc dont really help you that much
Old 12/20/2012, 17:15   #9

elite*gold: 62
The Black Market: 503/4/3
Received Thanks: 1,085
The gameserver interaction with the client it's all encrypted. In theory you can do this (and this was done already ).

Use one Client as encryptor/bridge to game server, dump data and learn what gameserver-client instructions you can use.

Example: You can put GameServer playing your account as AI BOT , however expect to get the client banned that is being used as bridge and play the mouse and cat game hehe with Riot.

I don't waste time on that. You don't gain nothing having any hack for this game. Reason? High Competition ends on LAN, and there you could no "cheat" to gain games. So learn to play and get skill instead of hacks/mods.
Old 12/22/2012, 16:36   #10

nah, it`s not for cheating per say. i like the game and i`m quite decent at it.
i wanna do this for that cat and mouse game

so a proxy..