Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 08:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Top player LF 3v3 ranked team.

Discussion on Top player LF 3v3 ranked team. within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Top player LF 3v3 ranked team.

Hi, im looking for a new ranked team since my old one died, im a top player,
Old 09/30/2012, 17:36   #2

post it in there
Old 09/30/2012, 17:40   #3

I was looking there, but i only saw german posts..
Old 09/30/2012, 18:27   #4

Received Thanks: 4,969
Quote:
Originally Posted by crapcraprap View Post
I was looking there, but i only saw german posts..
You can write a new post with some informations about yourself and what you are looking for.

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SUCHE 3o3 RANKED TEAM.
09/29/2012 - League of Legends - 1 Replies
Schnellst möglich via Post / Nachricht melden. was ihr braucht : Skill. Will nur evt ne gute Elo wertung holn und nicht mit bobs spielen. Wen sich in 5-10 min keiner meldet, schade.
[LoL] Ranked Team
08/22/2012 - League of Legends - 2 Replies
Hi Leute, Ich suche noch einige für mein neu erstelltest Ranked Team 2Gôôd4Name. Da ich nur mit Vollidioten gespielt habe die NUR feeden und mir den spaß versauen suche ich paar gute Leute die gut spielen können :). Voraussetzungen: -Ts3 -16+ Jahre -kein flame -Teamplay/Taktisches denken...
+1 Für Ranked Team
04/19/2012 - League of Legends - 2 Replies
Hallo epvp, Wir sind derzeit ein Team bestehend aus 6 man! Wir suchen noch +1 Verstärkung für dieses Team. Da wir 6 Leute sind suchen wir aber keineswegs einen "Auswechselspieler" wir werden dann in einer sogenannten "Rotation" spielen, da wir alle schon ein wenig älter sind und Arbeiten gehen oder auch Schule haben wird es Tage geben wo einer mal vielleicht nicht da ist. Was genau Suchen wir?
NA ELO Service From A Gold-Ranked S1 Player.
12/07/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 15 Replies
Before I begin, I want to mention straight away that I am a new member of the EPvP community, and because of this, I do not have any direct sources of legitimacy on these forums. I am a verified PayPal member of 8+ years, and am a 100% rated Ebay seller (in which I have sold over half a dozen gaming accounts and services in). I have no problem using a neutral and trusted Middle Man to put any potential "clients" at ease. With that out of the way, I would like to offer my services for ELO...
Need team ranked 3v3
05/08/2011 - League of Legends - 2 Replies
Hello:) i'm searching team for ranked games 3v3 EU server i'm playing with jax got full rune page on it and just need team to play :) so msg your IG names here and i will pm u on LoL p.s i am unranked on EU server that's new account usually play on US but now i switched min: 30lvl elo: +1200 or unranked Rune pages are welcome