Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 14:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is there any working referral bot right now?

Discussion on Is there any working referral bot right now? within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Is there any working referral bot right now?

Hi, I was looking for a bot that does referrals to lvl 5/10 for the free IP/RP. I tried LoLEtal and NHC bot but they don't seem to work properly, is there any working one atm?
Old 09/11/2012, 00:48   #2

nhc is working, dunno why its not working for you
Old 09/11/2012, 00:53   #3

elite*gold: 100
Jeah NHC will work for sure.

I just can adivse u to buy the bot, so u will get an extreme good support which will bring it to running for sure
Old 09/11/2012, 13:42   #4

Nhc is in vacation for now use the free version (it's not fixed yet) just disable the xp boost method
Old 09/12/2012, 03:34   #5

elite*gold: 146
NHC Bot is good.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Referral 2.0 BAN!
08/13/2014 - League of Legends - 48 Replies
Just got ban from referral system 2.0 today... (see the picture saying my referrals are suspicious). http://i.epvpimg.com/YydSb.png They just retake the RP won with the referral system... They also say that they can retake characters and IP points but they actually haven't done it... Just loose my 75 refs ! FUCK DAT GAME :D
[Tool] Account Creator Website, Referral Counter, Referral IP Redeemer
05/02/2012 - League of Legends - 35 Replies
League of Legends Account Creator Get it here! How to use: Type in your referral link, amount, formatting, and select a region Format: %name will insert the account name %password will insert the account password %email will insert the account email
USER3000 REFERRAL (3 FREE REFERRAL FOR ALL)
05/01/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies
Hello everyone. I am not from Germany nor England and my English is little.Hope u guys can understand me 1x core main : i7 920 16gb ram - (6-8 vmwares)
Referral System! Come in.
06/11/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 18 Replies
'Yung nagbabalak ng mga recruits dyan, siguro pwede naman tayo makipag-cooperate sa isa't isa dito diba? ill make a list of people na gs2ng sumali sa event na 2 in this thread, then we can share or talk about it in YM or something just a little registration then some of our time for each recruit lang naman, para tayo tayo rin ang mag bebenefit sa imp pet diba? so register na dito 'yung gustong makipag cooperate