Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

working ref bot

Discussion on working ref bot within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
working ref bot

hi everyone
is there any working ref bot that is undetected? and can you avoid being banned by changing ip after each ref?
Old 08/19/2012, 15:25   #2

elite*gold: 62
The Black Market: 503/4/3
Received Thanks: 1,085
I would like to know what makes you think that you dont get banned if you change IP after each ref.

When riot bans anyone they dont say its because you used a bot its because the refs are suspicious ... lol..

However answering your question, my bot NHC can switch IP after every ref. this will not avoid that you dont get banned by 100% however may help to be less suspicious to riot.
Old 08/19/2012, 15:41   #3

elite*gold: 0
is your bot free?

well i think i would only make 1 or 2 refs a day when i´m sleeping. i hope that i don´t get detected.