Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 13:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Warning has just released a hack!

Discussion on Warning has just released a hack! within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Warning has just released a hack!

In a French forum I just discovered a new hack not very interested but I show you the forum :
Old 07/31/2012, 17:11   #2

Are you able to translate this **** french language to english?
Google translator sucks as hell..

Quote:
so I know if it is recent or not a hack but just saw the day he lets his stat mod "lvl, personal message, coast, Win / Lose in ranked / Win / Lose in normal

So before I shout at you developed the fake fake

The thing VISUALLY changes only stat visible from the friendlist or the cat, once the visits have on the profile, the profile appears true

BUT WTF?

I will not link pseudo because I do not feel like they add that file and the trick to that in the end we see around

the guy told me he changed something from a site "smtpp I do not know what"

the kind I've got a mate it is displayed lvl 42, 2700 Coast

In short I was given two or three other cats in asking the question and the guy says it's a hack 'my OSEF he admitted it was a fake site via a "

Quelqun to develop? thank you in advance
Old 07/31/2012, 19:15   #3

No, sorry.
Old 07/31/2012, 23:30   #4

Quote:
alors je sais pas si c'est réçent ou pas mais un hack viens de voir le jour, il permet de modif ses stat "lvl,message perso,côte,Win/Lose en ranked/WIn/Lose en normal

Alors avant de crier aux fake je vous developpe le truque

Le machin change uniquement VISUELLEMENT les stat visible depuis la friendlist ou bien le chat, une fois que l'ont se rend sur le profil, le vrai profil apparait

MAIS WTF ?

Je vous link pas de pseudo car j'ai pas envie qu'ils se fasse add et qu'il file l'astuce pour qu'au final on en vois de partout

le gars ma dit qu'il modifié quelque chose depuis un site "smtpp je sais pas quoi"

genre la j'ai un pote il est affiché lvl 42, 2700 de côte

Bref j'en est vu 2 ou 3 autre en chat qui pose la question et le gars dit que c'est un hacker 'osef il ma avoué que c'était un truque via un site"

Quelqun pour développer ? merci d'avance
"Well, I don't know if this is recent or not, but there is a hack to be released which enables you to modify your stats, i.e. lvl, win/los in ranked and normal games.

Anyway, before you guys start screaming out "FAKE!" I will develop you that thing.

This thing changes VISUALLY your stats, i.e. as seen on the friendlist e.g. - upon clicking on your profile, your true stats will be seen.

But WTF?

I won't give you my nickname (summonername), as I don't want them to add me and make fun of me [or something like that, this part's rather hard to translate]

That guy told me that he modified something using a site, I don't know which one it was though.

[Didn't get the next part, sorry]

Briefly: I've seen 2 or 3 guys asking that guy and he said it was made by a hacker and he didn't give a **** and he told me that it was made using a website [something this way].

Anyone who could make this? Thanks in advance"

Well, translated freely, no guarantee that this is completely right.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 08/01/2012, 21:37   #5

You connect to a LeagueOfLegends pvp.net chat with a IRC program and you change your statment. You can change lvl, wins, loses, Elo. Its jsut visual for your friends.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/01/2012, 22:46   #6

elite*gold: 31
pidgin?
Old 08/01/2012, 23:46   #7

elite*gold: 124
Received Thanks: 2,704
You discovered that really early.. like the earth is a plate.
Old 08/01/2012, 23:52   #8

it's obvious, surely cheat engine
Old 08/02/2012, 00:31   #9

cheat engine?

btw ye its easy to change the "chat things" in pidgin but well I suppose its not able to change "real" games number but what about Name change?
Old 08/02/2012, 18:00   #10

es ist doch kein richtiger Hack. Es geht darum dass der lol-chat auf XMPP basiert, mit manchen clienten wie Pidgin kannst du diese chat-räume beitreten, und dann was du im lol-chat wenn du mit der maus auf einem spieler zeigst - die stats, ist im pidgin nichts anderes als ein veränderbarer status. So änderst du zb im Pg deinen Status, und deine Freunde in LoL sehen dass du 100000 normals hast )

das ist der easy part!

Was ich wissen möchte, gibt es eine möglichkeit den Status "für immer" zu speicher oder zb den Namen zu ändern.

oder wie man es macht dass es auch in custom games dargestellt wird

push!
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/06/2012, 23:20   #11

und geht das noch oder bzw wie geht das? der typ der vor kurzem den "free name change service" gemacht hat hat doch bestimmt auch diesen exploit ausgenutzt
Old 08/07/2012, 18:46   #12

Faille op
Old 08/08/2012, 17:02   #13

Oh das ist schon alt!! hab das schon seit ca nem halben jahr!!
Bin lvl 31 mit 1337 wins.. hab auch ne einstellung wo ich lvl 42 mit 101337 wins bin!

Hab es mit dem prog Psy+ gemacht
wenn du dann connected bist ist es einfach da was reinzuschreiben...

sollte dann etwa so aussehen:

<body><profileIcon>23</profileIcon><level>31</level><wins>13370</wins><leaves>1</leaves><odinWins>1337</odinWins><odinLeaves>0</odinLeaves><queueType>RANKED_PREMADE_5x5</queueType><rankedWins>1337</rankedWins><rankedLosses>0</rankedLosses><rankedRating>1337</rankedRating><tier>BRONZE</tier><statusMsg>Leider Geil</statusMsg><skinname>Ashe</skinname><gameQueueType>NORMAL</gameQueueType><timeStamp>1334256845</timeStamp><gameStatus>outOfGame</gameStatus></body>
Old 08/08/2012, 19:07   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schizzo View Post
Oh das ist schon alt!! hab das schon seit ca nem halben jahr!!
Bin lvl 31 mit 1337 wins.. hab auch ne einstellung wo ich lvl 42 mit 101337 wins bin!

Hab es mit dem prog Psy+ gemacht
wenn du dann connected bist ist es einfach da was reinzuschreiben...

sollte dann etwa so aussehen:

<body><profileIcon>23</profileIcon><level>31</level><wins>13370</wins><leaves>1</leaves><odinWins>1337</odinWins><odinLeaves>0</odinLeaves><queueType>RANKED_PREMADE_5x5</queueType><rankedWins>1337</rankedWins><rankedLosses>0</rankedLosses><rankedRating>1337</rankedRating><tier>BRONZE</tier><statusMsg>Leider Geil</statusMsg><skinname>Ashe</skinname><gameQueueType>NORMAL</gameQueueType><timeStamp>1334256845</timeStamp><gameStatus>outOfGame</gameStatus></body>
Where to add it? How? Thank you! :P
Old 08/08/2012, 20:11   #15

I use Psi+

there you make a new account with:

Username: <loginname*>@pvp.net
Passwort: AIR_<passwort**>
Host: chat.<realm***>.lol.riotgames.com
Port: 5223
SSL: Verwenden

4 exampele

Username: