Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 05:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Win a Parachute Jump with the Pros and Support ChampionBase!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Win a Parachute Jump with the Pros and Support ChampionBase!

We are happy to announcer our newest event: Parachuting with the pros! We are going to get Ocelote, MoMa, Nyph and necaderp to Cologne, Germany, fly into 4.000m height and jump into the blue.

And the best thing is: You can be there too! Because Champion Base is a new project and we want to do bring you the best coverage from events online and offline, we need a little bit help of you. You help us by donating a minimum of 1$ to the project and we draw you into the contest to win a parachute jump with the 4 LoL Pros, all expenses paid.

But that's not all: If you donate more than 5$ you get the chance to win 1 of 150 copies of our newest t-shirt "SUPPORT OR FEED".

Visit us on

Old 07/26/2012, 15:43   #2

elite*gold: 0
And what shall that be good for?
When does it ends?

Some details maybe?

Old 07/28/2012, 02:24   #3

elite*gold: 195
The Black Market: 133/0/0
cool

« Welchen Champ soll ich mir hollen? | League of Legends: Bug? »

Similar Threads
BF2 Demo: Parachute and Speed hack
03/10/2013 - Battlefield - 2 Replies
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0y65Wxtxpg This is how you do it: Download the following file: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service Then follow these steps: 1.) Go to My documents/Battlefield 2/Profiles/000#/ (# is the number of your favorite bf2 account) 2.) Replace the controls.con in your profile's folder with the one supplied
Boi BOT + Auto Follow + Wall Jump + Support Alts + Mult Client
10/18/2012 - Battle of the Immortals - 17 Replies
there we go... just a program to make some functions while you playing make ur alts follow you make you jump wall make ur alts use potion if hp is low than normal
[S] Parachute, Jetpack, Assault Server
12/29/2010 - Counter-Strike - 0 Replies
Guten Tag, ich spielte schon vor längerer Zeit CS 1.6, nun habe ich es mir wieder zugelegt. Es gab da einen Server auf dem viele Deutsche spielten, mit Parachute, Jetpack und Assault Maps, weiß vielleicht jemand den Namen oder die IP, mir fällt der Name einfach nicht ein :bandit: Vielen Dank!
[Release]Imba Jump Hack or High Jump
09/26/2010 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 127 Replies
Hello there anyways I am here again just for me to release this nice .cfg file to make your jumping more higher and better even though you are just using the space bar and I will say this unto you all things has a Pros and Cons even though it is very nice. ============================= : This file makes things easier for you to jump, it will make you look like a Pro like that video that I have posted below. ============================= : You will not enhance your skills because you are...
[Exploit] Jump through the ground and move whereever you want then jump back
06/28/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 7 Replies
Hai, in my effort to try and contribute to this amazing place =) This can work like a teleport in getting you almost any place you want to go. It requires no addons/bots/programs, its built in nicly in age of conan Here is how you do it : Simply type : /minion_falling_down Voila you fall through and can move wherever you want to go