Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 12:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Bot] LoLEtal 2.0

Discussion on [Bot] LoLEtal 2.0 within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 08/18/2012, 03:58   #391

elite*gold: 0
Well, the only problem I have it's the login, because riot change the side of the case blablabla. So if we want to bot with this we have two options:

1. Try to talk with ugotstuffed and wait for a release that only needs to fix the login side clicks.
2. SWF edition of the mod_lgn.dat to adjust the case at right side (I try it but I don't find the code lines for that yet D.

I know, the project was stopped because Riot starts to ban people, but please ugotstuffed, a little fix should be OK to let this work as a completed thing and I think that with the simple advise "Bot under your own risk" it will be fine.

PS. sorry for my baaad english D:
Old 09/18/2012, 13:56   #392

XD loletal 1.0 made my IP problem dissapear still have 2600 ip boosts left from the old reff system XD
Old 09/19/2012, 17:16   #393

elite*gold: 95
Can I level up from 8-30? Or can I farm ip?
Old 09/19/2012, 20:49   #394

elite*gold: 310
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrax' View Post
Can I level up from 8-30? Or can I farm ip?
No, pls read 1st post.
THE BOT IS OUTDATED AND THE DEVELOPER WILL NEVER CHANGE THIS.
NOBODY CAN LEVEL OR SOMETHING ELSE DO WITH THIS BOT ANYMORE!!!
Pls learn it....
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/26/2012, 15:31   #395

Is this thing still working? I tryed it at april and worked but than i hear riot masde some changes to custom games so u cant use bots. How is with that? Can i still use these bots to farm IP and get some RP? Would really like to get RP for new brand skin
Old 11/15/2012, 18:36   #396

HI can some pls pls pls help me i download this and do all like its sad and when bot start playing he enters battle training and in tutorial he miss champion spell and just stop working -.- pls help me and btw can some share his resurces with me
Old 03/12/2013, 08:16   #397

Virus detected
Old 10/18/2013, 03:12   #398

sadasdsadsadsadsadsadsadsad