Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 02:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Stop LoL from auto updating

Discussion on Stop LoL from auto updating within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Stop LoL from auto updating

Hey,

Does anybody know a way to stop LoL from auto updating every patch.

ULB bot has been restarting the updates on 28vms for me, and used like 70GB of data in 12hours unattended. Could really use a way to stop this.

Thanks
Dan
Old 04/24/2012, 21:43   #2

Don't do refs on patchday? What's the problem.

l0l
Old 04/25/2012, 06:47   #3

Scammer:P

I didn't know there was a patch coming, and I have restrictive download cap from my ISP. A way to stop it would be useful is all lol.
Old 04/25/2012, 13:53   #4

Yeah I'm sorry about that... xD

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Stop Updating kBot?
11/10/2011 - DarkOrbit - 2 Replies
Hello, I wanted to know is there a way to stop updating kBot. You know like a way there was for UdoBot in past-Just type something in hosts.txt and than kBot has been blocked to receive some new update. I want this cuz i bot only aliens and for aliens is not needed update.I think they don't update aliens much. All this updates,are for boxes/new features/etc,so im losing my time :D Is there a way?If there is please post it! Thanks!
[Tutorial] Auto-Updating & DIV Packing
05/13/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 12 Replies
Sup all, first attempt at a tut so tell me what you think. This tut is own DIV packing and auto-updating. If you have any questions that WEREN'T answered in the video tut respond here and let me know. The programs used in this tut: (East Asian Language pack required also!) 1. xampp 2. AppLocale Other files required: 1. update folder 2. DIV Video Interactive Tut
Auto-Updating Battleforge trainer.
05/05/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
http://i26.tinypic.com/2ppbp5k.png This is an altenative to the one mfredic posted here I advise you to use mfredics cheat unless it becomes outdated, or your more worried about your account. If mfredic's cheat gets outdated, the cheat I offer my users free is autoupdating and will 'search' for the addresses each time it is loaded. It will nearly always work. It also stops some packets being sent which identify your computer and generally makes cheating more secure.
auto updating scripts
07/03/2010 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
hey guys i just did some browsing (realized nebs program was outdated, haven't played in a week or so :-) ) and i was just wondering if the auto updating scripts released are still in tact? like when neb hooks us up with the update, the CE scripts will auto update? (i don't mind updating myself every thursday morning, but that's convenient if they work :P)
IS there a way to stop 2moons from updating
03/25/2008 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
Do older versions provide better advantages?