Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 17:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Just wondering about elo boosters

Discussion on Just wondering about elo boosters within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Just wondering about elo boosters

Hey lads,

I'm somewhat new to this forum. Joined because I am selling my LoL account. I've browsed the forum quite a bit now and something caught my attention.

Namely that people buy elo boosts.

I'm wondering why? Why would someone pay hundreds of dollars for being taken from elo X to elo X+400 lets say? As far as I remember, the only real advantage of having a higher elo is that you get some exclusive skin at the end of the season and a forum icon.

Are there any other benefits that I am not aware of?

Again, I do not mean to offend anyone and I have the deepest respect to people who offer elo boosts and play LoL very well.

I just found it odd that people would pay 200$ for 1 skin and forum icon :P (if they could get 100+ skins for the same money).

Cheers!
Old 03/16/2012, 10:08   #2

elite*gold: 179
Received Thanks: 8,558
Quote:
I'm wondering why? Why would someone pay hundreds of dollars for being taken from elo X to elo X+400 lets say? As far as I remember, the only real advantage of having a higher elo is that you get some exclusive skin at the end of the season and a forum icon.
It is called "virtual *****". People feel like a boss when they can show others their high elo.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 03/16/2012, 11:33   #3

elite*gold: 65
The Black Market: 106/0/1
so true. . .
but lots of people think they are in elo hell. and try to get get out of it with this boosts. after this boost they start suck again and fall in their called "elo hell" again.
Thats life. . .
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/17/2012, 01:25   #4

elite*gold: 26
Received Thanks: 2,256
200$ for 400 elo? wtf.
Old 03/17/2012, 03:34   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chagano View Post
200$ for 400 elo? wtf.
o.O
I'm joining
Old 03/17/2012, 18:56   #6

elite*gold: 26
Received Thanks: 2,256
If you have the money (20€ for 200 elo ) and not the time, it is legit. I mean, some ppl just play LoL because their friends doing it. To be in a respectful position and not an outsider they pay... thats not a big amount of money.
Old 03/25/2012, 03:14   #7

Recently i boosted a guy from 1350---1480 and now he's 1528 earned he's gold self :>