Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 13:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Bot] LoLEtal v1.0 - LATEST VERSION!

Discussion on [Bot] LoLEtal v1.0 - LATEST VERSION! within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/20/2011, 22:55   #16

elite*gold: 0
Yeah there is a little fail with the pause key.

If your account name or Password includes the letter "p" the bot will automatically stop after typing "p" during the login.

I would set the pause button disabled by default.

anyway great bot
Old 12/20/2011, 23:06   #17

Received Thanks: 1,211
Ok I'll fix that in 10-15 mins for now just change the key to something else
Old 12/20/2011, 23:06   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrubby1 View Post
Yeah there is a little fail with the pause key.

If your account name or Password includes the letter "p" the bot will automatically stop after typing "p" during the login.

I would set the pause button disabled by default.

anyway great bot
EDIT: hmmm i dont know whats wrong but the loading screen keeps getting stuck at 98 % ... :?
Old 12/20/2011, 23:07   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrubby1 View Post
EDIT: hmmm i dont know whats wrong but the loading screen keeps getting stuck at 98 % ... :?
that doesn't have anything to do with the bot..
Old 12/20/2011, 23:10   #20

After Auto-Uptader download new file
Old 12/20/2011, 23:10   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugotstuffed View Post
that doesn't have anything to do with the bot..
Without the bot it loads normally ... will try again tomorrow ...

good night and keep up the good work ^^
Old 12/20/2011, 23:28   #22

@Szu Its a false positive and is there before the update as well as all the other versions of LoLEtal. I don't mind sharing the source with an admin to make sure its not a real virus.

@Scrubby1 thats weird, it works fine for me.. anyone else having this problem?

EDIT: 1.0.2 hotfix released, now doesn't pause the bot while typing in username/password or the password for creating a game.
Old 12/20/2011, 23:31   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugotstuffed View Post
^Its a false positive and is there before the update as well as all the other versions of LoLEtal. I don't mind sharing the source with an admin to make sure its not a real virus.
Well, before auto uptade 1.0 and all other version LoLEtal kaspersky internet security not found any virus
Old 12/20/2011, 23:39   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Szu View Post
Well, before auto uptade 1.0 and all other version LoLEtal kaspersky internet security not found any virus
Thats because K3N1988 didn't use the auto update function. Look at the original thread by brettruls:

Quote:
Originally Posted by brettruls
The 2 false positives are due to the way it checks for the latest version that works the same way basic keyloggers do if a mod/admin would like to see the source i will pm it to them privately as this is currently the only public bot available and i have big plans for it this is pretty much the core when i finish what i plan to do with it i will release full source codes but that might not be for a long while.
He used the auto update function and it was there for him too. And like I said I am also willing to show the source to an admin. If you still don't trust it, don't use it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrubby1
Without the bot it loads normally ... will try again tomorrow ...

good night and keep up the good work ^^
The bot is just an AutoIt script: It just controls your mouse and keyboard and does what the program tells it to. It shouldn't have any effect on the loading of the game in the LoL client. Have you tried it on another computer? Or on VMWare? I'm currently running 1.0.2 on vmware on my desktop (winxp, 32bit), laptop (win7, 32bit) and I had it on earlier on my desktop without vmware as well (win7, 64bit) and its working fine.
Old 12/20/2011, 23:47   #25

Just one thing. When creating multiple VM, do u create full clone or linked clone on VMWare ?
Old 12/21/2011, 00:13   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by subony View Post
Just one thing. When creating multiple VM, do u create full clone or linked clone on VMWare ?
The guide I linked to in my post uses linked clones and thats what I use too.
Old 12/21/2011, 00:19   #27

elite*gold: 13
nice, i like the changelog!
Old 12/21/2011, 00:40   #28

I added a troubleshoot procedure for anyone thats still having problems. All of the common bugs should've been fixed in the 1.0.2 hotfix. If anyone isn't able to run 1.0.2 successfully, please go through the troubleshoot procedure and it should be working fine.

And please make sure to report all bugs or glitches in the bot so I can fix them as quickly as possible!
Old 12/21/2011, 00:52   #29

have you add any AI to the bot to actually try and win? i ask cause making the game go to 20 min and surrendering everytime isnt really any different than picking yi and him winning from 18-22 min.

Exp is all based on time and has nothing to do with the number of games you play, it does however have to do with win loss.

Could probably implement something that will buy a dorans blade every time that the bot dies or goes back to the base. run back out and try to kill minons. this will allow him to clear them faster while pushing.

i know the harder part would be to get the bot to know that the minions are pushed up and for him to keep pushing though. If that were implemented then it would be worth it to pick soraka so that she wont win before you. Would also be almost double the exp in a 20 min game if you win vs a loss.
Old 12/21/2011, 01:32   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanutym View Post
have you add any AI to the bot to actually try and win? i ask cause making the game go to 20 min and surrendering everytime isnt really any different than picking yi and him winning from 18-22 min.

Exp is all based on time and has nothing to do with the number of games you play, it does however have to do with win loss.

Could probably implement something that will buy a dorans blade every time that the bot dies or goes back to the base. run back out and try to kill minons. this will allow him to clear them faster while pushing.

i know the harder part would be to get the bot to know that the minions are pushed up and for him to keep pushing though. If that were implemented then it would be worth it to pick soraka so that she wont win before you. Would also be almost double the exp in a 20 min game if you win vs a loss.
I didn't really like the way the AI was coded in brettrul's version, so I completely removed that from 1.0. It was useless anyway, I don't think it could win the game for you. Implementing AI would be a long task and even if I do decide to try to implement it, it won't be released any time soon.

And I think playing a 40 minute bot game won't give as much exp as two 20 minute bot games. so it does also have to do with how many games.
Is anyone willing to try playing a bot game and winning around 20 minutes in against soraka? I want to see how much exp you would get for winning a 20 min bot game.

EDIT:
I just discovered a problem. Right now there is a 6 minute queue in the NA server. By default, if the bot gets stuck for over 5 minutes, it restarts the whole bot. This means it'll keep going back to the beginning of the queue. Coming up with a fix right now so it doesn't keep restarting when it is in queue...
btw this isn't a new problem, it was in the earlier versions of LoLEtal as well.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread