Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Dominion....

Closed Thread

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Today Dominiontest: 0:00-3:00 Gmt+1

lg

Old   #17

Received Thanks: 1,260
I really really like Dominion. It is a team based mode where you have to work in a team.
The concept of Dominion is like capturing the control points and if you captured one the enemy's nexus will lose some of it's life.
I was really surprised when I saw that a match just needs 15-25 mins and then you win or lose but it's kinda funny and something new in LoL.

I'd personally say that everywhone who just ganks the hell out of the enemies should'nt
play Dominion because if you play it well you'll get your kills while you're capturing the turrets. Btw. the animation when you capture a turret is made fantastic.

The only thing where I'd say isn't good so far is the quest system..most of the times you just don't get the chance to capture this or that turret and then the quest disappears.

Old   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by SergeantPleXuS View Post
I really really like Dominion. It is a team based mode where you have to work in a team.
The concept of Dominion is like capturing the control points and if you captured one the enemy's nexus will lose some of it's life.
I was really surprised when I saw that a match just needs 15-25 mins and then you win or lose but it's kinda funny and something new in LoL.

I'd personally say that everywhone who just ganks the hell out of the enemies should'nt
play Dominion because if you play it well you'll get your kills while you're capturing the turrets. Btw. the animation when you capture a turret is made fantastic.

The only thing where I'd say isn't good so far is the quest system..most of the times you just don't get the chance to capture this or that turret and then the quest disappears.
Thank you so much for explaining. So that bar on top is the Nexus' health bar and you capture the control points and the bar reduces. And yeah I heard about the quest system. So what happens when you complete these quests? Do you get gold or something? o_O

LOL! I just joined a dominion game!! xD Lets see how it goes.

Every room I join the room leader is afk ._.
Old   #19

elite*gold: 1
In Lol is written in the right cornor
Dominion will be available for testing at 17:00 BST.

~cLx

Old   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.cLx View Post
In Lol is written in the right cornor
Dominion will be available for testing at 17:00 BST.

~cLx
Ahh ok. Thanks
Old   #21

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharqy View Post
Thank you so much for explaining. So that bar on top is the Nexus' health bar and you capture the control points and the bar reduces. And yeah I heard about the quest system. So what happens when you complete these quests? Do you get gold or something? o_O

LOL! I just joined a dominion game!! xD Lets see how it goes.

Every room I join the room leader is afk ._.
FOr completeing a quest the player recieves a tiny extra dmg buff and the enemy nexus looses a few hp
Thanks
1 User
Old   #22

elite*gold: 192
Received Thanks: 3,686
#closed

Closed Thread