Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:24

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Why is my elo this low?

Closed Thread
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,180
Received Thanks: 461
Why is my elo this low?

Hey guys, so after season 1 reset, i have 11 wins and 3 losses in ranked and my ELO is only 1277, i dont know what the heck is going on, can someone tell me is this some kind of bug or what? And also, is it gonna get fixed and is my elo gonna go to normal?
Cheers.



*GoneCrazy* is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 541
Received Thanks: 116
Man it was buggy and cause that it was disabled...Just relax


Elbenklon is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,180
Received Thanks: 461
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elbenklon View Post
Man it was buggy and cause that it was disabled...Just relax
You didnt answer my question, are they gonna fix it and is my elo gonna raise back up to 1400+ ?
*GoneCrazy* is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 4,066
Received Thanks: 1,723
They lowered it with the End of Season 1. I had 1400 and they set it back to 1275 it is not buggy and they wont set it back to 1400+. They started a new Season with a new Rating, just that u start this time from 1200 and get a Bonus or Malus for that what u achieved in Season 1.


Tanhii is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 541
Received Thanks: 116
Tanhii learn to read .... He means after Season 1 he did these rankeds . And this time was buggy.
Elbenklon is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,495
Received Thanks: 376
depends on your elo in season 1.
your elo prolly was pretty low so it was resetted to around 1100.

Quote:
The vast majority of players (97%) will have their Elo reset to between 1100 and 1300 rating, with top and bottom performers falling anywhere between 906 and 1490 rating. Ladder gains made during Preseason Two will carry over into Season Two once it begins.
blackhawx is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,180
Received Thanks: 461
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawx View Post
depends on your elo in season 1.
your elo prolly was pretty low so it was resetted to around 1100.
L2Read as someone said.
*GoneCrazy* is offline  
Old   #8



 
elite*gold: 192
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 17,071
Received Thanks: 3,686
What was your elo in season 1?

800?
Wergez is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 541
Received Thanks: 116
Quote:
Originally Posted by *GoneCrazy* View Post
You didnt answer my question, are they gonna fix it and is my elo gonna raise back up to 1400+ ?
Nope they won't fix it. If u did it in Season 1 it will only be shown in your history of season 1
Elbenklon is offline  
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,180
Received Thanks: 461
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elbenklon View Post
Nope they won't fix it. If u did it in Season 1 it will only be shown in your history of season 1
Before u answer, l2read
*GoneCrazy* is offline  
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,495
Received Thanks: 376
l2explain problems tard
blackhawx is offline  
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 43
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 4,075
Received Thanks: 3,775
he was 1400ish before reset so his elo after the reset was 1200-1300 then he played his 14 games. with 11 wins and 3 losses that should be around 1400 but its not.

its pretty much explained in the first post you guys just need to read.

so @ te. today elo stats got completely resettet and noone had an elo. eu is pretty much a big clusterfuck right now. just wait 1-2 days then u'll see what happens. with riot noone can tell you what they plan because mostly they dont know themselves
Dribble Joy is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,180
Received Thanks: 461
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dribble Joy View Post
he was 1400ish before reset so his elo after the reset was 1200-1300 then he played his 14 games. with 11 wins and 3 losses that should be around 1400 but its not.

its pretty much explained in the first post you guys just need to read.

so @ te. today elo stats got completely resettet and noone had an elo. eu is pretty much a big clusterfuck right now. just wait 1-2 days then u'll see what happens. with riot noone can tell you what they plan because mostly they dont know themselves
Finaly a good answer, thank you.
This can be closed as its turning into flame thread.


*GoneCrazy* is offline  
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:24.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.