Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

New Skins Coming soon

Old   #46

elite*gold: 280
The Black Market: 130/0/0
Annie hat nen 3m Hals
Der einzigste skin der mir gefällt ist der Dragonslayer Vayne skin weil die noch keinen "schönen" skin hat^^

und der sivir skin ist kein tron skin sondern Ricochet das spiel.. guckt auch das art bild an von der auf welche platten sie steht..[/QUOTE]

Der Sivir Skin ist der neue Pax Jax Skin so wie der K9 Nasus den Riot Kommando Singed ablöst auf der Gamescom löst der Sivir Skin Pax Jax auf der Amerikanischen Pax Messe ab

Similar Threads
WTB LoL Account with Beta Skins and Pre-Order Skins, On it.LF RARE SKINS
I am mostly interested in the skins side of the buy here the more Rare skins you have on ur account the more i will offer for it please PM with ur...
2 Replies - League of Legends Trading
LoL NA Account 30 + 3 epic Skins + viel Skins
Hey, ich biete euch meinen NA Account an. Er ist LvL 30 und hat alle Champs bis auf: Yorick, Swain, Rumble, Orianna, Cassiopeia und Lee Sin. Fast...
0 Replies - League of Legends Trading
Sell LoL Acc, Lvl 30, 1502 Rank, All Champs, 100+ Skins with 2 Legendary skins.
Basically everything is in the title im looking to sell my account as i hardly get any chance to play anymore. It has all champions, 10 rune pages...
0 Replies - League of Legends Trading
[EU] Level 30 Account 26 champs 2 skins, Selling/Trading for US with champs and skins
Looking to sell me level 30 account with 26 champs... Malphite, Dr. Mundo, Swain, etc, etc full list if contact me. Gangplank and Xin have...
1 Replies - League of Legends Trading
A new bot is coming!!
This was a double post, the original post should be here: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/perfect-world/295405-new-bot-coming.html Every...
5 Replies - Perfect World