Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

LoL players i need screen shots

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LoL players i need screen shots

beta should be up in < 48 hours keep your eyes open

Old   #2

xD made my day on some screens you have hidden your name and on the other ones you didn't :P

BTT: I am using 1650*1050

Old   #3

Received Thanks: 2,013
Sup gotvacien.
Old   #4

lol just noticed those as well the only reason i hid my name was incase riot trolls forums and bans you if you post ss's with your account botting or other violation of the toa like blizzard does but the longer it takes for me to get the info i need from people the longer the wait for the first public beta

Old   #5

elite*gold: 81
Received Thanks: 2,239
Why do you need the screenshots of others? Just take the relative coordinates of the window and/or recalculate them to the new X/Y with
(x1/x2)*x=y
Where as x1 would be the resolution you made it for, x2 the resolution of the current client and x the point on the x axis you want the mouse to be. Y would be the new point calculated for the current client.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #6

holly **** thanks didnt think of that first beta release should be out in a day or 2 once i rewright the thing from multiple resolutions down to using that formula
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atheuz View Post
Why do you need the screenshots of others? Just take the relative coordinates of the window and/or recalculate them to the new X/Y with
(x1/x2)*x=y
Where as x1 would be the resolution you made it for, x2 the resolution of the current client and x the point on the x axis you want the mouse to be. Y would be the new point calculated for the current client.
your formula is a bit off it should be x2/x1*x+x0 =y x0 being the position of the window on the screen with x2 x1 and x being what you listed them as beta version should be out within 48 hours it works for all resolutions now that can run lol im working on some final fail safes to prevent it from getting ahead of itself due to lag
Old   #8

I dont get this thread... what is this about?
Old   #9

elite*gold: 81
Received Thanks: 2,239
Quote:
Originally Posted by brettruls View Post
your formula is a bit off it should be x2/x1*x+x0 =y x0 being the position of the window on the screen with x2 x1 and x being what you listed them as beta version should be out within 48 hours it works for all resolutions now that can run lol im working on some final fail safes to prevent it from getting ahead of itself due to lag
My bad, I haven't used any pixel methods in ages.