Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 02:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

wie komme ich am die lol sounds?

Discussion on wie komme ich am die lol sounds? within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
wie komme ich am die lol sounds?

hi epvpers.da ich selbst musik am pc mache wollt ich fragen ob ihr mir helfen könnt.
wie komme ich an die sounds von lol rann?ich würde die gerne in einen track einbauen.

thx loki
Old 06/16/2011, 13:08   #2

ist eh nicht erlaubt ohne erlaubnis, srsly.
Old 06/16/2011, 13:40   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andueh View Post
ist eh nicht erlaubt ohne erlaubnis, srsly.
das weiß ich ja.nur das veröffentlichen ist nicht erlaubt.also btt.kann mir da wer sagen wie ich an die sounds komme?
Old 06/16/2011, 13:51   #4

Received Thanks: 1,182
Schau in den Dateipfad bzw. LoL Ordner. Wenns da nich ist, dann wirst du es nicht finden. Ich denke eh die haben die Sounds usw. geschützt.
Old 06/16/2011, 14:00   #5

ja ich hab da was gefunden aber es handelt sich dabei um ein firmen eigenes dateiformat mit dem ich nichts anfangen kann.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Sounds. (What they are)
11/01/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Ok, So i plan on editing my sounds in conquer to something more exciting. as in, When the "scentword" hit noise comes on instead of it going de-de-de-de its gunna go "HEADSHOT" And stuff like that. i was wondering if someone could list/name all the files for me in the sound folder. Theirs alot Thanks if u can help, Or just tell me the important ones (: TY!
CO Sounds
11/18/2007 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 4 Replies
I was a bit bored and I just wanted to spice up co a little. I came across a few sounds which are really good, I hope you like these! ADD THESE SOUNDS TO YOUR "C:/Program Files/Conquer 2.0/Sound" folder BTW, Below is the sounds that replaces the old sounds for: * Female Death Sound * Male Death Sound
sounds
12/25/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
well i've listened toa ll sounds and the ones that sounds like superman aren't it...can anyone tell me which file is the one for the superman sound? cuz i like to make some of my own sounds...plz help
co 1.0 sounds
10/10/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
IS there any way we could get old CO 1.0 sounds back? because i hate the new sounds.. all i can hear is swinging :bandit:
Co sounds
10/07/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Well here is my qustion and i am not a programer or any thing I looked in the sounds folder in the ini file but it was empty? my question is am I able to make some sounds on mute and have some with sound like rear items mets,dbs, high amount of money, stuff like that? and not have the jumping or kiling sounds or any thing?