Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 00:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Regarding The Tribunal System IP Rewards Also Question & Answers

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Regarding The Tribunal System IP Rewards Also Question & Answers

Source:

We're still a little up in the air about exact amount / correct vote (with majority rule). Just to set it in perspective, without giving too much away:

1. If you vote on cases correctly, over time you will gain increased voting abilities.

2. After enough "level ups" to your voting ability, you will have over 10x the voting capacity you have now.

3. Once you reach your max cases and you vote on all of them each day AND vote correctly, you'd be earning somewhere around 1000+ IP / week.

IP awards will be issued on a weekly basis. Next Thursday will be the first IP award email. If you don't see an IP award email the first week...it might just mean that your cases have not been closed yet by Rioterz.

Does skipping cases count as one of your case?

For now...it does. We are trying to avoid people skipping for the sake of skipping or "witch hunting" through the tribunal. Stay tuned summoners, we will be adjusting the way this works in the near future to make it fairer, so you are allowed "some" skips / day, but not infinite .

Thanks
3 Users

Tags
leaguecraft