Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 01:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥 BGX.GG 🔥 New platform from old developers!!!

Discussion on 🔥 BGX.GG 🔥 New platform from old developers!!! within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Old 01/14/2022, 18:09   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladezz77 View Post
does the HW ID get banned, if Riot bans or just the account?
Cheating is against the rules of the game it will lead to a non-negotiable permanent ban
Old 01/14/2022, 18:17   #47

so the "script" is detected? wow so quick lol.. anyone knows any good lol scripts for monthly payment? not the ones with 50+ euro price tho... 25eu is reasonable enough for me.. any suggestions? Trying to find one, evade + combo + prediction + last hit
Old 01/15/2022, 00:42   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGX.gg View Post

LOADER

Links:

Discord:
Link:
thx man its working.
Im new to hacking in League of Legends. Do you have an Tutorial on the menu?
Like the function of every plugin

P.S. No Virus!
Old 01/15/2022, 14:41   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnitzel099 View Post
no news from the "team"
That's not true.

Tags
free acc, league of legends script, lol, script

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥Buying New World GOLD 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
11/21/2021 - New World Trading - 1 Replies
Hello potential gold sellers, I am here to help you sell your gold. I am buying gold to stock which means I will instantly buy your gold in large quantities. My prices ask discord . My preferred payment method is PayPal but can pay also WMZ BTC WU Skrill Binance
[Buying] 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥Buying EVE 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
07/14/2021 - Eve Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hello potential gold sellers, I am here to help you sell your gold. I am buying gold to stock which means I will instantly buy your gold in large quantities. My prices ask discord . My preferred payment method is PayPal but can pay also WMZ BTC WU Skrill Binance
[Buying] 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥Buying ALIBON SILVER 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
07/14/2021 - Albion Online Trading - 0 Replies
[Buying] 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥Buying EUROAION + AION CLASSIC KINAH 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
07/14/2021 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
[Buying] 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥Buying TBC GOLD CLASSIC WOW 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
07/14/2021 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies