Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 13:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HACK ✅ AUTOCOMBO ✔️ ORBWALKER ✔️ PREDICTION ✔️ NEAR-INTERNAL ✔️ UNDETECTED ✅

Discussion on HACK ✅ AUTOCOMBO ✔️ ORBWALKER ✔️ PREDICTION ✔️ NEAR-INTERNAL ✔️ UNDETECTED ✅ within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Old 02/01/2021, 11:42   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by -SX View Post
Detected means that anyone who uses the script gets banned, but this is not the case. We had a banwave where around 50% of the users got banned, we're investigating still but it looks like the banwave is over and script is safe to use & undetected again.
Well sooner or later, everyone will get banned who uses this script. You just openly admitted a ban wave and that this is DETECTED.

I mean 50% of the users were banned? Thats a lot.
Old 02/01/2021, 15:27   #47

elite*gold: 90
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by quniix View Post
Well sooner or later, everyone will get banned who uses this script. You just openly admitted a ban wave and that this is DETECTED.

I mean 50% of the users were banned? Thats a lot.
Should i not admit we had a banwave and lie to my customers then? And no a banwave does not mean the script is detected forever afterwards, thats not how this works.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/01/2021, 15:32   #48

I think your honesty is appreciative, don't get me wrong - I'm just sorting out things here.

You're right: People who are using this need to keep in mind, that there always comes a risk with bans.
Old 02/02/2021, 13:30   #49

elite*gold: 31
You sell this script for so much money and can't even guarantee that it will stay ud? it's not worth the money in my opinion.
Old 02/02/2021, 22:14   #50

Received Thanks: 1,144
Quote:
Originally Posted by iNSOMNiA3D View Post
You sell this script for so much money and can't even guarantee that it will stay ud? it's not worth the money in my opinion.
"so much money" oh buddy.... you must be new to this scene...
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/03/2021, 11:10   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNSOMNiA3D View Post
There does not exist a script/cheat in any video game ever that you can GUARANTEE will stay undetected

No one can ever know for sure that a cheat will stay undetected forever
Old 02/06/2021, 10:46   #52

bad
Old 02/06/2021, 20:27   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jole2221 View Post
bad
ok? ill just assume you used the free script and came to this conclusion
Old 02/09/2021, 18:20   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by 721560329 View Post
Actually, it is so much money, Zenbot was nearly UD for a year and its much better function and cost 150 eur / month, so why would anyone chose that **** here ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/09/2021, 19:34   #55

The Black Market: 168/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by 721560329 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Withered Rose View Post
Actually, it is so much money, Zenbot was nearly UD for a year and its much better function and cost 150 eur / month, so why would anyone chose that shit here ?
@
agree

@
seems more like you're new into the scene. If you wouldn't be new you would never pay 100€ for this and would be in good privates. Like this isn't even private at all - you pay, you get in.. for real privates you need contacts. It just looks like you are a casual scripter who only played with public stuff. The quality is not good and as external having a banwave within 5 months is just disgusting.

some examples:
- Prediction is rly bad, moreover it doesn't even has a dash pred
(look the xerath Showcase:
1. Look at the ults - if the enemies wouldn't be low elo they would 100% dodge - check 0:23 the first R against akali: how the fuck can that miss?! XD 0:39 the LastR on akali would be 100% a hit if xorbot has dashpred XD=
- missing laneclear stuff like under turretlogics
- slow and clunky champion scripts (with silver elo logics)
- etc.

How but how do I know this is low elo?
- check the cs per minute in his videos
- check the item builds/runes (imagine playing Orianna with boots of Swiftness when you already take Phase Rush XD or Xerath with Ultimate Hunter lmao)
- check the enemy dodges

With Xorbot you'd get stomped hard even in dia elo
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/12/2021, 11:22   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Broeki View Post
@
agree

@
seems more like you're new into the scene. If you wouldn't be new you would never pay 100€ for this and would be in good privates. Like this isn't even private at all - you pay, you get in.. for real privates you need contacts. It just looks like you are a casual scripter who only played with public stuff. The quality is not good and as external having a banwave within 5 months is just disgusting.

some examples:
- Prediction is rly bad, moreover it doesn't even has a dash pred
(look the xerath Showcase:
1. Look at the ults - if the enemies wouldn't be low elo they would 100% dodge - check 0:23 the first R against akali: how the fuck can that miss?! XD 0:39 the LastR on akali would be 100% a hit if xorbot has dashpred XD=
- missing laneclear stuff like under turretlogics
- slow and clunky champion scripts (with silver elo logics)
- etc.

How but how do I know this is low elo?
- check the cs per minute in his videos
- check the item builds/runes (imagine playing Orianna with boots of Swiftness when you already take Phase Rush XD or Xerath with Ultimate Hunter lmao)
- check the enemy dodges

With Xorbot you'd get stomped hard even in dia elo
the video was recorded in normals not ranked, the whole point of it was just to show it is real and all was recorded in like 2 games if i remember correctly. anyway point is i dont have time to play league for hours on end to get the best clips possible.

and yes internals are of course better than externals i dont get what are you on about
Old 02/12/2021, 12:07   #57

The Black Market: 168/0/0
Quote:
the video was recorded in normals not ranked, the whole point of it was just to show it is real and all was recorded in like 2 games if i remember correctly. anyway point is i dont have time to play league for hours on end to get the best clips possible.

and yes internals are of course better than externals i dont get what are you on about
was just to show @ that he has no clue about the scene if he says your price is justified and not overpriced. People like him are just not informed about competetive prices and quality, that's all.

And ofc internals are better but you still have many things that could be improved with the right knowledge - maybe then your price would be acceptable.
Old 02/12/2021, 14:26   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Broeki View Post
was just to show @ that he has no clue about the scene if he says your price is justified and not overpriced. People like him are just not informed about competetive prices and quality, that's all.

And ofc internals are better but you still have many things that could be improved with the right knowledge - maybe then your price would be acceptable.
The price is not 100eur, its 50e/mo : 25e/week. i dont think thats overpriced as its way cheaper than any undetected internal you can get
Old 02/12/2021, 17:25   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astrija. View Post
Discord Link, does not work.
thanks

Quote:

[FEATURES]

✔️ Orbwalker
✔️ Target selector (Nearest, lowest hp etc)
✔️ Autocombo
✔️ Lasthit
✔️ Laneclear
✔️ Prediction
✔️ Activator
✔️ Stream proof
✔️ Undetected

[INFORMATION]
> This script is undetected
> None of our scripts work on jp/kr/cn/garena servers
> We also offer a free full access script which offers orbwalker and more

JOIN US: