Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 00:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FREE SCRIPT ✅ ORBWALKER ✅ AUTO HEAL ✅ NO BTC MINER ✅ UNDETECTED

Discussion on FREE SCRIPT ✅ ORBWALKER ✅ AUTO HEAL ✅ NO BTC MINER ✅ UNDETECTED within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/27/2020, 18:00   #16

elite*gold: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by turnbased14 View Post
YES I ALSO GOT SCAMMED BY THIS DUDE SX
why lie
Old 10/27/2020, 23:32   #17

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,144
okay... all these no-names comming here talking **** about being scammed without any evidence is really making me mad. all i read here seem like a personal attack towards SX and seem to have nothing to do with his work.

first of all you complain about getting scammed in a thread about a free tool. i dont even understand how something like that is possible. sure virustotal will show detections it always will because when you obfuscate your code to protect it not even antivirus can tell what is the exe up to so it will flag it mostly just because of that

second i have seen people talking "well not now but before" what the **** has that have to do with anything. from what i seen you recieved what you were supposed to but just wasnt able to run it ? SX is not your daddy. he cannot help fix problems to every single guy even if they are paying some problems just havent been encountered before and cant be fixed with a simple "have you tried to turn it off and on again"...and seriously if you are expecting refund for a hack... you need to grow up.

thirdly i will speak from my experience and for what i can see in "premium chat" me or any new guy gets the help they need to make everything work properly.. most issues come from user error/ignorance...when you posses more than two braincells you can make this or xorbot memory run without any problems. SX is incredibly hard working man EVERY day we have at least 3 updates to alpha version each improving the tool significantly. its actually kind of amazing considering from what i can tell the entire tool was coded while high as ****.

ok thats his work what about him ? i have absolutely nothing bad to say. i have issue i record it and even if i am the ONLY ONE having that issue i see update pushed to solve my problem. currently i dont have license and yet i still recieved a 4 day alpha key just because i asked. so i trully dont understand why people have such a bad oppinion about him or are even attacking him.

i went to purchase xorbot memory blind. had no reviewes...and i recieved what i paid for...and it got better unimaginably even before my first license expired.
these are my two cents.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/29/2020, 04:25   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by 721560329 View Post
~snip~
my man, respect for the vouch
Old 10/29/2020, 18:30   #19

Did you publish this **** to lower the league community, because of free bans?
Old 10/29/2020, 21:21   #20

Lmao i was just looking for a service then found this thread, hillarious how this dude talks,

its so easy.

your **** doesnt work for people? refund it.

"not willing to cooperate, you dont understand..."

what the ****? you scammed/gave people something that doesnt work you dont refund. thats all you have to know. neither did you fix it for them i believe. so whats the argument about? refund or shut up, scammer.
Old 10/29/2020, 22:57   #21

Received Thanks: 1,144
i would like to remid everybody you still talking about scamming or whatever in a thread about a free tool separate from paid product.

next i would love to see all of you in a shoes of a developer A CHEAT developer...most of the **** times people report issues like "it doesnt work" AND THATS IT no additional information given just "doesnt work" what do you expect anybody to do then. NOBODY is willing to do the work and try and help find the issue..yall just get bitchy start insulting and calling names and then you expect a refund FOR A ************* GAME HACK...worknig for you or not... you cant expect a refund for such a service...i would love to live in a world where you guys think you live...

anyway im done loosing brainpower to this.. im gonna ask mods to clean this thread out as it went WAAAAAYYYY beyond topic and at this point its just scam accusations which means nothing here when you dont trade using epvp.

yall ************* should be happy... this is the only active game hacking forum for league and you pushing away developers like its nothing.
Old 10/29/2020, 23:07   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolink3 View Post
Lmao i was just looking for a service then found this thread, hillarious how this dude talks,

its so easy.

your **** doesnt work for people? refund it.

"not willing to cooperate, you dont understand..."

what the ****? you scammed/gave people something that doesnt work you dont refund. thats all you have to know. neither did you fix it for them i believe. so whats the argument about? refund or shut up, scammer.
yes give me your opinion with no information of what happened other than their comments here.
Old 11/01/2020, 05:36   #23

Talking

scammer ^-^

Quote:
Originally Posted by 721560329 View Post
i would like to remid everybody you still talking about scamming or whatever in a thread about a free tool separate from paid product.

next i would love to see all of you in a shoes of a developer A CHEAT developer...most of the damn times people report issues like "it doesnt work" AND THATS IT no additional information given just "doesnt work" what do you expect anybody to do then. NOBODY is willing to do the work and try and help find the issue..yall just get bitchy start insulting and calling names and then you expect a refund FOR A MOTHERFUCKING GAME HACK...worknig for you or not... you cant expect a refund for such a service...i would love to live in a world where you guys think you live...

anyway im done loosing brainpower to this.. im gonna ask mods to clean this thread out as it went WAAAAAYYYY beyond topic and at this point its just scam accusations which means nothing here when you dont trade using epvp.

yall motherfuckers should be happy... this is the only active game hacking forum for league and you pushing away developers like its nothing.

if we believe some of these people, they lost 500$(? no interest in scrolling up again) for a tool they paid for, and the OC of the Tool didnt even deny it. so its true i guess? beyond me for what reason they are posting it here, but its very "noice" from you to just ignore that "fact" that they lost a good chunk of money and rather talk about how people getting pushed away from this site xd lolroflxd

edit: you gotta think, the information we have right now is that its true what the "scammed people" are saying, i wouldnt be surprised if people chased me to the moon for 20 bucks, so not wondering they are ranting about it on other posts :v but yeah.. guess im out :3
Old 11/02/2020, 16:00   #24

We were able to resolve the issue we had. The new xorbot memory doesn't crash for me anymore and works excellent.
+rep from my side.
Closed Thread

Tags
autocombo, cheat, orbwalker, prediction, script