Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 15:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[+] Undetected Orbwalker, Prediction, AutoHeal | join now!

Discussion on [+] Undetected Orbwalker, Prediction, AutoHeal | join now! within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/10/2020, 15:54   #61

elite*gold: 0
i would highly recommend to NOT buy this script. this is a SCAM.

SX said, that it is no problem to return this hack and get a refund. after i asked for a refund, because the script crashed for me all the time, he denied offering a refund.

Old 05/10/2020, 16:13   #62

elite*gold: 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazy163 View Post
~snip~
I offered the other guy a refund because i wasnt 100% sure if it was UD on garena.

But as i said we handle refunds on a case by case basis and we deemed your case to not be refundable.

If you want more info about your issue and why we deemed it to not be refundable.
Your session timed out after 3 minutes (vpn, internet speed, etc) which caused the crash. Thus it wasnt the fault of the software. I explained this to you before but i guess i gotta write it here again.
Old 05/10/2020, 16:30   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by -SX View Post
I offered the other guy a refund because i wasnt 100% sure if it was UD on garena.

But as i said we handle refunds on a case by case basis and we deemed your case to not be refundable.

If you want more info about your issue and why we deemed it to not be refundable.
Your session timed out after 3 minutes (vpn, internet speed, etc) which caused the crash. Thus it wasnt the fault of the software. I explained this to you before but i guess i gotta write it here again.
his question was, if he could return if it didnt work, and u answered that it works but he can still return. this has nothing to do with beeing undected or not.

like i already told you, its impossible that i would get a timeout every time using the script after 3 minutes. i dont use vpn or anything like that, my internet provider is the best in germany, which has probably the most stable connection in europe. i never have any connection problems, thats just a bad excuse because you werent able to find the reason for the crashs.

i asked you multiple times for a refund and u said "just let us try 1 more update". the update didnt work and u still didnt gave me a refund. if anyone is interested in the full logs, feel free to pm me.

DONT buy this hack, its SCAM.
Old 05/10/2020, 17:06   #64

Quote:
~snip~
Old 05/10/2020, 17:26   #65

This is a scam. To be real honest he gives u a program, which works 50% then he says he gonna update but he's gonna make u pay again for new feature. totally not worth it to buy this ****** program. useless.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/10/2020, 17:30   #66

Quote:
yeah, that just 100 % confirms my point
Old 05/10/2020, 17:36   #67

elite*gold: 15
Quote:
yeah, that just 100 % confirms my point
He would have refunded him if its a problem on their end, your problem wasnt on their end , so far your the only one with that problem so its something on your end, it works fine for everyone else.
Old 05/10/2020, 17:43   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by xselfish View Post
This is a scam. To be real honest he gives u a program, which works 50% then he says he gonna update but he's gonna make u pay again for new feature. totally not worth it to buy this ****** program. useless.
when have i made anyone 'pay again' for a new feature?
Old 05/10/2020, 18:14   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by CirusEB View Post
He would have refunded him if its a problem on their end, your problem wasnt on their end , so far your the only one with that problem so its something on your end, it works fine for everyone else.
the chinese player wasnt sure, if the hack works on chinese client. he didnt ask if it is undetected, he asked if it is working. sx confirmed that it is working, but he can get a refund. which obviously is a false statement, since he doesnt give refunds. he never said that the requirement for a refund is, that the problem has to be on their side.

i answered every question sx and tore were asking to make sure, they find the cause of the crash. they were unable to find it, so they blame it on my connection, which is, as i stated before, impossible.

orbwalker without target detection works fine for me, so its very unlikely on my side

have fun getting scammed
Old 05/10/2020, 18:21   #70

elite*gold: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by CirusEB View Post
It’s dumb to say that only because something doesn’t work for someone it’s a problem of the user because no one else had this problem. That’s a really low argument. Then any developer can say „ha! You don’t get refund because it works for me“. Refunds should be able for everyone or no one and not only for „some cases“ - that’s a nice new scam method to hold the money from customers.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/10/2020, 18:48   #71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melli- View Post
It’s dumb to say that only because something doesn’t work for someone it’s a problem of the user because no one else had this problem. That’s a really low argument. Then any developer can say „ha! You don’t get refund because it works for me“. Refunds should be able for everyone or no one and not only for „some cases“ - that’s a nice new scam method to hold the money from customers.
If you think about never giving a refund and giving a refund in some cases then i'd say the never giving a refund option is 10x more scummy. I usually do give refunds when the problem is clearly not the fault of the user.

But in this case all the info about the bug matched way too well with timeout

1. Crash every 3 minutes of use
-> Our timeout window is 3 minutes

2. All features worked for him until the 3 minute mark
-> We can assume the crash isnt caused by any feature

3. His RAM was 40% when the crash happened
-> Crash is not related to available memory

If you can come up with a better reason for this crash than a timeout then i would very much like to hear it.
Old 05/10/2020, 21:10   #72

Quote:
If you think about never giving a refund and giving a refund in some cases then i'd say the never giving a refund option is 10x more scummy. I usually do give refunds when the problem is clearly not the fault of the user.

But in this case all the info about the bug matched way too well with timeout

1. Crash every 3 minutes of use
-> Our timeout window is 3 minutes

2. All features worked for him until the 3 minute mark
-> We can assume the crash isnt caused by any feature

3. His RAM was 40% when the crash happened
-> Crash is not related to available memory

If you can come up with a better reason for this crash than a timeout then i would very much like to hear it.
1. The crash happened 3 - 5 minutes into the LoL game, not use of the script. So the timeout window doesn't even fit the infos I gave you.

I even navigated to to confirm that the connection isn't the cause of the crash.

And you didn't take the info about my internet provider into account at all.

2. I never said that all features were working for me till the crash and you never asked.

3. That's true, but that doesn't mean that the cause for the crash is on my side.
Old 05/13/2020, 07:28   #73

Vouch good orbwalker!
Old 05/14/2020, 17:24   #74

Bought it SX Helped me alot with all my question It does what it says it does i was expecting more but it works fine and kite clear waves ect. Not a scam
Old 05/15/2020, 13:03   #75

I bought it and the site doesnt work i wouldnt recommend buying
Closed Thread

Tags
external, league of legends script, lol script undetected, orbwalker, prediction