Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] LCUtility

Discussion on [Release] LCUtility within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 15
[Release] LCUtility

LCUtility is similar to my last release "LeagueTags" but its even easier and faster to use. You dont have to look up individual profile banner id or icon id, just search for the one you like and click on it.

Features
  • Profile banner changer
  • Chat rank changer
  • Chinese Chibi icons
  • Status Changer

Ignore the error on startup, its annoying and im working on a fix but it doesnt impact the application itself so you can ignore it.
Soon i will also add the remaining missing features from LeagueTags to this app. But since these are rarely used i will release it as it is for now.
Thanks
15 Users
Old 03/23/2020, 11:44   #2

elite*gold: 0
Thank u frend
Old 03/23/2020, 20:48   #3

Many thanks, works a charm
Old 03/24/2020, 12:48   #4

elite*gold: 122
Be careful. Using the LCU can ban your account, so never use it on your main account.
Old 03/25/2020, 23:07   #5

Seriously i wonder why would it ban my account? for not having a skin i use background of..? or chinese icons (which are allowed) ?

L.E Software good as always , though i feel like you should also do a blank icon if that still exists? it'd be useful.
Old 03/25/2020, 23:18   #6

elite*gold: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by BajBaj View Post
Seriously i wonder why would it ban my account? for not having a skin i use background of..? or chinese icons (which are allowed) ?

L.E Software good as always , though i feel like you should also do a blank icon if that still exists? it'd be useful.
I will add the blank icon tomorrow if i find the time, thanks for telling me its missing.

Regarding if its bannable : I would say that its safe to use. There are and were alot of apps in the past that used the LCU and Riot never had a problem with it and even endorsed the creation of these apps. Melli- will have his reasons for saying that tho. I just never saw anyone getting banned for it and ill continue using it.
Old 03/26/2020, 06:04   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by CirusEB View Post
I will add the blank icon tomorrow if i find the time, thanks for telling me its missing.

Regarding if its bannable : I would say that its safe to use. There are and were alot of apps in the past that used the LCU and Riot never had a problem with it and even endorsed the creation of these apps. Melli- will have his reasons for saying that tho. I just never saw anyone getting banned for it and ill continue using it.
Can I change the icon of the Chinese server to RIOT?
Old 03/26/2020, 11:52   #8

Hey nice program. Thanks for it. In particular I really like that you could change your profile banner to skins you don't own. Is it possible you could add IG world skins?
Old 03/26/2020, 15:08   #9

Thanks
Old 03/28/2020, 05:42   #10

inSANE JOB MAN
Old 04/03/2020, 01:15   #11

they fixed ?
Old 04/12/2020, 04:26   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by CirusEB View Post

LCUtility is similar to my last release "LeagueTags" but its even easier and faster to use. You dont have to look up individual profile banner id or icon id, just search for the one you like and click on it.

Features
  • Profile banner changer
  • Chat rank changer
  • Chinese Chibi icons
  • Status Changer

Ignore the error on startup, its annoying and im working on a fix but it doesnt impact the application itself so you can ignore it.
Soon i will also add the remaining missing features from LeagueTags to this app. But since these are rarely used i will release it as it is for now.
sorry for the very noob question but what does this do?
Old 04/12/2020, 06:36   #13

elite*gold: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by okatokat˛ View Post
sorry for the very noob question but what does this do?
You can change with this tool your rank (not real, but it will look like you are rank *** while you are rank ***), change your status message, your profile banner and your profile icon (chinese one, which you are normally not able to get it) => all af the points are useless until "rank changer" & "profile icon changer", because you can easily set a new status message and a new profile banner by yourself, but faking a rank or using icons which are not able to get, is something 'special'.
Old 04/12/2020, 13:03   #14

elite*gold: 41
Received Thanks: 1,234
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melli- View Post
You can change with this tool your rank (not real, but it will look like you are rank *** while you are rank ***), change your status message, your profile banner and your profile icon (chinese one, which you are normally not able to get it) => all af the points are useless until "rank changer" & "profile icon changer", because you can easily set a new status message and a new profile banner by yourself, but faking a rank or using icons which are not able to get, is something 'special'.
you can have infinite lenght status message but you will get disconnected from chat alot and your friends will always see you offline if you over do it
Old 04/13/2020, 18:38   #15

elite*gold: 52
Works as described, great job!