Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ULB - The best Bot for FREE!

Discussion on ULB - The best Bot for FREE! within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/20/2019, 14:32   #46

elite*gold: 0
I want to test. I'll buy if I'm not banned.
Formenos#6996
Old 12/20/2019, 21:35   #47

elite*gold: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by mertSENTELLO View Post
I want to test. I'll buy if I'm not banned.
Formenos#6996
This bot is completely free. You don't need to pay anything.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/22/2019, 10:25   #48

I just want to clarify here, why the bot doesn't do many kills.
I am not focused at the moment of the stats from the bot. I am focusing more on the performance on a one-core VM. I am using my bot since 20 hours without crashes on a one-core VM. It plays very different stats (sometimes it ints hard, sometimes it plays very well), but you have two kinds of bots:
- bots that do many kills, and play pretty good stats needs at least 2 cores
- bots that doesn't do many kills, play sometimes well, needs at least 1 core.

Just to show you some results which the bot played on my 1-core VM (3,4 GHz per core, 2 GB RAM for the VM, I am running 2 other VMs on the same time):

You need to decide of yourself what are you looking for. Pretty good stats or an optimiced bot.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/27/2019, 17:51   #49

I am pretty sure I have some settings wrong because the bot is acting very funky.

I am certain the bot is trying to attack my own minions.

What am I doing wrong? Are there settings that I should change in the game (visual or other) to help the nbo?
Old 12/27/2019, 18:46   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aomatos View Post
I am pretty sure I have some settings wrong because the bot is acting very funky.

I am certain the bot is trying to attack my own minions.

What am I doing wrong? Are there settings that I should change in the game (visual or other) to help the nbo?
The bot press the "auto attack" on the minions, because then the champ would attack all enemy minions near the champ. It's nearly impossible to do a bot which attacks very fast the enemy minions, because you can't calculate this position correctly based of colors.
So if the bot press "a" (or in this case because the settings changed it's "x") on your minions, it's fine.

The bot change the settings automatically every time the bot creates a lobby.
Old 12/31/2019, 14:58   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melli- View Post
Added queue dodge timer detection (the bot requeues after this time), and the functionality that the user can decide if they want to see the client - or not. Some other little bug fixes made too.

Join the discord to get all the newest informations, and download the free bot now!

Webpage is down
Old 12/31/2019, 18:31   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaimefdez7 View Post
Webpage is down
You see on the first page the updated link.
Old 01/02/2020, 04:29   #53

adsdasasds
Old 01/03/2020, 12:17   #54

This bot sucks. When it gets into the first lane turret it shows "LOW LIFE and blah blah" always shows the same even if its full life. And you say it is the best free bot? Lol. Also i have bot lane selected and the bot still goes mid, dude...
Old 01/03/2020, 12:24   #55

hmmm, I will check it in free time
Old 01/03/2020, 12:41   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBloodyReturn View Post
This bot sucks. When it gets into the first lane turret it shows "LOW LIFE and blah blah" always shows the same even if its full life. And you say it is the best free bot? Lol. Also i have bot lane selected and the bot still goes mid, dude...
If you can't read the FAQ and are not able to select the correct desktop resolution and do correct settings it's your fault. You see on my video () that this bot works for me perfectly.
If you turned "Switch lane" on, and the bot isn't able to see towers, then the bot recognize it wrong and go on other lanes. But I don't need to talk with you about that. If you are too lazy to read the FAQ - I can't help you. Every day the same problems, every day enough people who don't read this 20 questions.

Btw, the FAQ have this following question with the answer, but yeah, it's a problem of the bot and not from the user xD:
Quote:
- My bot say "low life, press D + F for save" and don't go out of base (or to T1 tower)!
Check these things:
- do you have a higher desktop resolution than 1028 x 768? (If you want to use the desktop resolution 1028x768, you need to hide your taskbar)
- do you made any changes of the color settings?
and that's the reason why I wrote following statement in the #announcements channel:
Quote:
I am fully done here. People writing me „BOT DOESNT WORK“ and never read the FAQ before. I don’t want to help normal users anymore. I try to help 24/7 while I am awake for a FREE bot. So read the FAQ, use a VM and a desktop resolution of 1400x900 and you are fine.
I only will help donators if they have any problems. Normal users can write in the help channel, but won’t get help from me anymore. Users can help users. Bug-reports will be ignored if they are not bugs.
Old 01/03/2020, 17:06   #57

First time when I tried it, it didn't worked it left games, but once I watched the tutorial and changed some settings, the bot started working completely fine. I left it for 48 hours worked just fine. Good job!
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/06/2020, 13:23   #58

working thnx
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/07/2020, 15:48   #59

Doesn't work. Bot itself starts, but then spamming LOW LIFE and keep recalling on base. Any fix soon?
Old 01/07/2020, 20:23   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogwoogle View Post
Doesn't work. Bot itself starts, but then spamming LOW LIFE and keep recalling on base. Any fix soon?
We wrote over discord but I just want to sum up this here too:

the error with solution is posted on this post here:

but if you notice any other errors, it's recommend to join the discord, because there is the FAQ channel.

In the most cases the error happens because you use a desktop resolution with a height of 768, and the taskbar will hide the lifebar, and the lifebar is important to recognize how much life you have, so the only one solution is: hide your taskbar.
If you use a higher height than 768 (for e.g. 1440 x 900) then it's caused by different pixel shades from your PC, and you should use a VM then. Any little color difference will cause problems, because the bot is a PIXEL bot.
Closed Thread