Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HypersBot •Automated farming bot •

Discussion on HypersBot •Automated farming bot • within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up HypersBot •Automated farming bot •

*Remove this thread *
Old 05/30/2019, 06:47   #2

elite*gold: 122
I will give this a proof, because I'm working with them. The "AI" is very smart and plays good range champs. (stats like 4-5-20 are normal, not like LeagueBotNet which plays 0-13)
Old 05/30/2019, 16:00   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melli- View Post
I will give this a proof, because I'm working with them. The "AI" is very smart and plays good range champs. (stats like 4-5-20 are normal, not like LeagueBotNet which plays 0-13)
Alright, I'll look in to this right now, I'm using Elixir and LBN and Elixir is better then LBN by just spamming Soraka W.

LBN mad eme 30 in 2.5 days, so i'll try this now.

Will post new comment when I reach 30.
Old 05/30/2019, 16:05   #4

Alright mate, if u encounter any problems feel free to make a ticket in our discord server.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/30/2019, 17:07   #5

I try my best to help all if someone got an issue Feel free to add me instantly in discord: Sarah aka SatansMaedchen#2916
Old 05/30/2019, 17:57   #6

Alright so this "LeagueBot" is just a project which has been developed by another user (OP just more or less compiled the public project that the developer released and then invited you guys to download his compiled version, he haven't changed anything from what I can see..)
This is also why OP said this is FREE so you know.^

Project coded in C#, so you can get source through any decompiler.

Search on Google for "League-Of-Legends-BOT" and you should find "Skinz3 League-Of-Legends-BOT" -> the developer stopped updating the bot fyi.

Have a nice day!
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/30/2019, 19:39   #7

The discord creater just closed it, because I said that I find it unimpressed if he take this code and rework it. (Nothing special you know..)
Old 05/30/2019, 21:04   #8

elite*gold: 137
The Black Market: 503/4/3
Received Thanks: 1,085
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstrui View Post
Alright so this "LeagueBot" is just a project which has been developed by another user (OP just more or less compiled the public project that the developer released and then invited you guys to download his compiled version, he haven't changed anything from what I can see..)
This is also why OP said this is FREE so you know.^

Project coded in C#, so you can get source through any decompiler.

Search on Google for "League-Of-Legends-BOT" and you should find "Skinz3 League-Of-Legends-BOT" -> the developer stopped updating the bot fyi.

Have a nice day!
Seams you are Sillyre second account, somehow trying to speak bad about other projects, and giving false feedback on LBN bot. You got lvl30 in 2.5 days with LBN? You were already at 29?

I doubt that someone got lvl30 with that bot that just goes up and down in the map (when it works), for many just stays in base afk till gets kick out.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/30/2019, 22:18   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhcoohrh View Post
Seams you are Sillyre second account, somehow trying to speak bad about other projects, and giving false feedback on LBN bot. You got lvl30 in 2.5 days with LBN? You were already at 29?

I doubt that someone got lvl30 with that bot that just goes up and down in the map (when it works), for many just stays in base afk till gets kick out.

You guys don't know how to use the bot that's all, probably using wrong Java verison.

Also I said Elixir bot is better because it spams Soraka W while LBN doens't od anything?

How am I speaking good of LBN? *****, dude you're so high.

I've used LBN constantly and been carried every game, do you need proof also? No worries I can send you screenshots ******.

The Difference between me and you guys is that I know what versions of Java to use, I'm also using my own application to make LBN continue when leveling up/completing a quest.
This way I can run LBN 24/7 instead of using Elixir Bot which only use Soraka for support and only do W + R.

LBN runs up+down all the time, goes B + buy items.

ALSO this bot is not LBN it's another fkn application you moron.
Old 05/31/2019, 00:46   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstrui View Post
You guys don't know how to use the bot that's all, probably using wrong Java verison.

Also I said Elixir bot is better because it spams Soraka W while LBN doens't od anything?

How am I speaking good of LBN? *****, dude you're so high.

I've used LBN constantly and been carried every game, do you need proof also? No worries I can send you screenshots ******.

The Difference between me and you guys is that I know what versions of Java to use, I'm also using my own application to make LBN continue when leveling up/completing a quest.
This way I can run LBN 24/7 instead of using Elixir Bot which only use Soraka for support and only do W + R.

LBN runs up+down all the time, goes B + buy items.

ALSO this bot is not LBN it's another fkn application you moron.
Dude LBN is the worst bots of all. And hes even asking money for such a thing. Its not even worth 1 cent. unfinished ****. Just a scammer nothing more
Old 07/13/2019, 19:52   #11

elite*gold: 30
anyone has smth like this?
Old 07/13/2019, 19:55   #12

The Black Market: 335/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkbanner View Post
anyone has smth like this?
Closed Thread