Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:56

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!




LeagueBotNet LoL Leveling Bot Fully automated

Discussion on LeagueBotNet LoL Leveling Bot Fully automated within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Reply
 
Old 05/31/2019, 00:41   #16
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 29
Received Thanks: 12
this bot is not worth of buying. just warning people. its totally useless.
The bot only goes up and down.



zkkrat is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/31/2019, 07:58   #17



 
elite*gold: 122
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 2,319
Received Thanks: 371
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstrui View Post
Nice mate, I never said I was in the project before, when did you forgot to use your eyes?
I said "Gotchu fam, already got a license", It means I bought the license directly when I saw this thread, nothing else.

"Normal user", WTF is a normal user. The user who gives normal feedback aka good feedback about something is someone who's able to use the application.

I've sent multiple of issues in the discord which is still not fixed, yeah I'm not a normal user.

Dude you're a dickhead if anything and a blind monkey.
Don't know how you got so many Thanks with that brain, no wonder no one knows about you in UC lol.

Probably don't even know how to dump with that bot brain.

Also, never said anything good about this cheat form what I know, only said I reached 30 in total level within 2,5 days and that's because I'm running it 24/7 with my own extension together with LBN with XP boost.

Get ur facts straight before talking shit and don't buy Epvp accounts.
To come lvl 30 until 2,5 days isn't possible with that bot. This bot can't run at the moment 24/7, because there are some bugs like "Client goes black" or "Can't press OK after a level". With these bugs you are forced to do actions on your PC if this happens. Please stop saying that this was running 24/7, because that isn't possible. The highest time the bot was running, was 15 hours without breaks and without bugs, and I guess, that was only possible, because the customer was over lvl 20 and needed so much time to level up.
The only reason why they are blaming LBN at the moment is, because this Bot is unfinished and is selled by Sillyre under a "good AI which is not feeding" (see website for more). If I see my stats (0-13-2), I need to say, the sentence isn't true!




(my botted profile with LBN: )

This sentence isn't that, what the bot is doing! The bot feeds every round, because it isn't a smart AI, and by the way if the bot get some kill, then it's only because a enemy bot canceled the back port, and the LBN Bot killed then the League of Legends Bot.

If the bot would be free for all, while it's unfinished (like Elixir Bot), no one would be cry, but to sell a bot for 6 euros, with false promisses, isn't as I often said, the right way.

I can't understand, if the bot is working so good, why there isn't a full gameplay video of that? Right, because the bot is shitty and buggy as f*ck, and to make a video would show the other that the AI isn't smart, and that it isn't worth to buy atm.


Melli- is offline  
Thanks
5 Users
Old 06/01/2019, 12:06   #18
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 80
Received Thanks: 3
Version 1.0.1 released, fixed most bugs people had problems with.

Sorry it took so long.
Sillyre is offline  
Old 06/03/2019, 15:30   #19
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 29
Received Thanks: 12
and he still try to sell the bot. Sillyre nobody wants your ****** bot.
Its the worse bot i've ever seen.
Stop selling **** and lies


zkkrat is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/09/2019, 22:34   #20
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 80
Received Thanks: 3
Sales reopened.
Sillyre is offline  
Old 06/12/2019, 17:20   #21

 
elite*gold: 21
The Black Market: 462/4/6
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 3,663
Received Thanks: 1,059
We got a nice feedback from a user in the discord:

WinterLast Monday at 11:34 AM
I can give you an update on my experience so far , 1. Acc 3Days - lvl 18 Got a Perma bann[Playing Intermediate Botgames only] , 2. Acc 6 Days (I just checked 3 times per day if bot is running) LvL 23 not banned [ Playing Intro bots only ], 3. Acc 6 Days ( I was sitting next to it and at every bug I could handle and restart the bot or whatever) LvL 30 [Intro bots]
But current version isnt working for me

For all people that bought the bot for testing, recommend a paypal refund/dispute, the seller refuses even to do a partial refund, but if you all open a dispute must likely his account should go to negative for the scam attempt.
nhcoohrh is online now  
Old 06/13/2019, 11:33   #22



 
elite*gold: 122
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 2,319
Received Thanks: 371
Quote:
Originally Posted by nhcoohrh View Post
We got a nice feedback from a user in the discord:

WinterLast Monday at 11:34 AM
I can give you an update on my experience so far , 1. Acc 3Days - lvl 18 Got a Perma bann[Playing Intermediate Botgames only] , 2. Acc 6 Days (I just checked 3 times per day if bot is running) LvL 23 not banned [ Playing Intro bots only ], 3. Acc 6 Days ( I was sitting next to it and at every bug I could handle and restart the bot or whatever) LvL 30 [Intro bots]
But current version isnt working for me

For all people that bought the bot for testing, recommend a paypal refund/dispute, the seller refuses even to do a partial refund, but if you all open a dispute must likely his account should go to negative for the scam attempt.
I mean it is very sad.. A non working bot is released, and if someone wants to refund the money (because it is not a smart AI), he is refunding it and winning every time for that.
And guys, don't be dumb, just stop buying the new version. There is a nice bug where you can use the "Bot" without a license key and no one cares about that fact :3
Melli- is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/14/2019, 17:03   #23
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 29
Received Thanks: 12
DONT BUY THIS BOT GUYS. SCAMMER ALERT
zkkrat is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/15/2019, 13:56   #24
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 80
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by zkkrat View Post
DONT BUY THIS BOT GUYS. SCAMMER ALERT
Mind explaining?


On a different topic:
Also, patch 1.1.1 is out!
Sillyre is offline  
Old 06/18/2019, 15:58   #25



 
elite*gold: 122
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 2,319
Received Thanks: 371
I got banned from @ because I said someone that he will get banned, because the AI isn't smart and the other 4 players will report them.
Some customer of Sillyre got a ban for botting, and Sillyre said in the discord, that I said, that the AI is "detected", but dafuq? It's a simple pixel bot, that can't be detected. He missunderstood me and let the people thinks, that the bot is undetectable. If you look at the full build of the bot (ingame plays, etc.) then it's detectable because the AI is very bad and they report you for using that *****.

I hope you can understand me.
Melli- is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/18/2019, 16:01   #26
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 80
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melli- View Post
I got banned from @ because I said someone that he will get banned, because the AI isn't smart and the other 4 players will report them.
Some customer of Sillyre got a ban for botting, and Sillyre said in the discord, that I said, that the AI is "detected", but dafuq? It's a simple pixel bot, that can't be detected. He missunderstood me and let the people thinks, that the bot is undetectable. If you look at the full build of the bot (ingame plays, etc.) then it's detectable because the AI is very bad and they report you for using that *****.

I hope you can understand me.
You got banned because of insulting staff, which I warned you about.
Sillyre is offline  
Old 06/18/2019, 16:07   #27



 
elite*gold: 122
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 2,319
Received Thanks: 371
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sillyre View Post
You got banned because of insulting staff, which I warned you about.
Where I insulted you? I just told the guy, which asked me if this is detected, that the AI is so bad, that everyone will report him, and he will get banned.

Please upload a screenshot where I insulted you.
Melli- is offline  
Old 06/18/2019, 17:44   #28
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 80
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melli- View Post
Where I insulted you? I just told the guy, which asked me if this is detected, that the AI is so bad, that everyone will report him, and he will get banned.

Please upload a screenshot where I insulted you.
I do not have a screenshot as all messages written by you got deleted from our discord the moment I banned you.

You called me a "******* idiot" after I told you to stop spreading misinformation about how detection in LoL works.

There's also been only 1 instance where a LBN user got banned and that user was using an another bot on the same account and that bot later turned out to be detected.

LBN detection rate is none as we know of at this moment, although I can never guarantee my customers with an "undetected" bot as it will be detected sooner or later.

Reports for feeding in bot games do not really matter as Riot doesn't even go through them if you play Intro/Beginner as those gamemodes are usually played by people who are learning to play LoL and that can be confused with feeding.

You were not banned from our discord because of what you stated, you got banned because you called the owners idiots.

I hope all your confusion is cleared.
Sillyre is offline  
Old 06/18/2019, 21:50   #29



 
elite*gold: 122
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 2,319
Received Thanks: 371
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sillyre View Post
I do not have a screenshot as all messages written by you got deleted from our discord the moment I banned you.

You called me a "******* idiot" after I told you to stop spreading misinformation about how detection in LoL works.

There's also been only 1 instance where a LBN user got banned and that user was using an another bot on the same account and that bot later turned out to be detected.

LBN detection rate is none as we know of at this moment, although I can never guarantee my customers with an "undetected" bot as it will be detected sooner or later.

Reports for feeding in bot games do not really matter as Riot doesn't even go through them if you play Intro/Beginner as those gamemodes are usually played by people who are learning to play LoL and that can be confused with feeding.

You were not banned from our discord because of what you stated, you got banned because you called the owners idiots.

I hope all your confusion is cleared.
I never called you an idiot, but very smart that you banned me, to saying then "Oh, I can't give a proof, because I banned you" - that isn't my fault. I only told you to tell the people the truth.
Wasn't you the guy which told me, that themcpker do the AI and will work on them? Where are the new patches for the AI? Where is your "smart AI"?

I only said in this thread, that you aren't smart, like your bot is.
Melli- is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/21/2019, 11:28   #30
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 142
Received Thanks: 7
you are a scammer , tried to scam me but i won the pp dispute ez
The guy is just a pure **** who tries to milk money for a non working bot


knipe is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Reply



« LoL Ping Checker [v1.5] | [All Region] Free Skin Tool || League of Legends || Updated »

Similar Threads
[Grand Release] GKExile - Fully Automated Path of Exile Leveling & Farming Bot
08/21/2019 - Path of Exile - 59 Replies
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0I0rTewabM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3ztPYDgu28 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVI3NL-KvK8 www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTZWwtZZWVI https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoYB4NVdMm4
GKExile BETA - Fully Automated Path of Path of Exile Bot (Leveling & Farming)
03/29/2018 - Path of Exile - 2 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/5hoOpn3.png https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tda657UrrA4 Features Supports Act 1 - 4 (Act 5 will be supported when the new expansion is released) Ability to fully clear monster areas Efficient town and cross Act navigation Intelligent item loot filters Transportation via way-point, portal and using portal scroll item Auto sell items based on settings
GKExile - Fully Automated Leveling & Currency Farming Bot for Official Oriath Expans
08/20/2017 - Path of Exile - 1 Replies
https://www.**********.net/ref/bsq7l_978357_347848 4_0/



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:56.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2019 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.