Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free League of Legends script

Discussion on Free League of Legends script within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/06/2019, 18:03   #136

elite*gold: 0
Just notify when its updated please.
Old 04/06/2019, 21:02   #137

Quote:
Originally Posted by - DK ACE View Post
There got ban by same shit. Flaming
that are banned for the flame, they do absolutely fine, the important thing is that they don't touch us, we are good players, a little clever, but not bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucasFTW View Post
First of all, im going to apologize for my bad english, its not my language.
Dude, i've been using hello lol for 2 or 3 months, in 5 or 6 different accounts in different moments, and i just got banned in 1 smurf, which I use after the last patch 'cause after last patch, the script was still working, only the zoom, but it was working, the next day the script wasnt open anymore. i dont use another external program in that account, im not lying, just think for a minute, what can i get with lying?.Just have no sense, im just tryng to warn people so they dont lose their accounts for using it.

that then you say the reason for the ban yourself, you wrote: i just got banned in 1 smurf, which I use after the last patch 'cause after last patch, the script was still working, only the zoom, but it was working, the next day the script wasnt open anymore.

from the very moment that you noticed, that only the zoom and not all the other things worked in the game, you had to understand that they were detecting it, after each patch you always have to ask in this forum, if the others work everything after the update, if many tell you that everything is fine then you use it, otherwise it is not safe, so better wait

updated program for the 9.7 patch

give me confirmation if it works correctly

now go to the site: and download it again, the one you have on the pc delete it
Old 04/07/2019, 16:22   #138

elite*gold: 293
The Black Market: 182/0/0
I mean I don't know why people are scripting on their main accounts especially when riotgames are fighting against it.

Using any kind of cheats in any game is always risky and you have to deal with it. sooner or later you will get banned if you use it all the time
Old 04/07/2019, 19:53   #139

Quote:
Originally Posted by suiwi View Post
I mean I don't know why people are scripting on their main accounts especially when riotgames are fighting against it.

Using any kind of cheats in any game is always risky and you have to deal with it. sooner or later you will get banned if you use it all the time
because they just don't understand it, unfortunately the head makes him say to use it in the main accounts, then for a stupid coincidence they are banned, and they come to complain here .....

We always tell you that, and we will never tire of telling you, don't use the programs even if undetected on the main accounts, use them only on secondary accounts, we say it for you, then don't come and complain here
Old 04/08/2019, 11:32   #140

lol my smurf just got ban after using it for 2 months.
Old 04/08/2019, 12:30   #141

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cytk View Post
lol my smurf just got ban after using it for 2 months.
coincidences, I for safety every day I enter with the smurf, and if I log in quietly then everything is clean, if instead I should prohibit access, at least I know that a small account has been banned and not the main

usually it should not be detected as it is not injected into the game. however they will be waves of ban on small accounts made at random, at least I want to think so
Old 04/08/2019, 12:35   #142

well after all, i would just not recommend this if your point is climbing, i got challenger with this (im at master before i use this) since you will just lose all your time and rewards once you got caught.

use it for "fun"?, it's your choice.
Old 04/08/2019, 13:32   #143

elite*gold: 7
Received Thanks: 3,213
Sorry guys but this hack can be detected:

My main account is banned.
Old 04/08/2019, 13:46   #144

but how they find it out ? im pretty sure the only way u getting banned for this program is if someone report you after game for cheating
Old 04/08/2019, 14:39   #145

Quote:
Originally Posted by - DK ACE View Post
Sorry guys but this hack can be detected:

My main account is banned.
and you use this program on your main account ???? let's say you looked for it?

I played 20 minutes ago with smurf, everything is as normal as ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxkolonko123 View Post
but how they find it out ? im pretty sure the only way u getting banned for this program is if someone report you after game for cheating
in fact it seems strange that so many are having the ban, the program has been updated, and when it is not updated because the patch has already been released, the program does not even open, so it could not be used if it is not updated.
Old 04/08/2019, 14:43   #146

Quote:
in fact it seems strange that so many are having the ban, the program has been updated, and when it is not updated because the patch has already been released, the program does not even open, so it could not be used if it is not updated.

Im using it without any issues, and like i said im pretty sure only way riot will find out about 3rd party programs if u get reported in game for cheating then u will get flagged and they might have a closer look into your account
Old 04/08/2019, 14:51   #147

elite*gold: 293
The Black Market: 182/0/0
Yeah there are sometimes hot fixes in between like 0.2-0.5mb patches in the mid-version of the current client version (you might have noticed it sometimes that all of a sudden your client is patching something('play game' button is loading))and these are most likely bug fixes but also updating the anti cheat.
Old 04/08/2019, 15:58   #148

GG! The script is detectable... I lvled up an account to lvl40 and finally i got banned. Its patch 9.7 and it seems like riot has figured out whats going on.. GUYS DONT USE IT IN MAIN ACCOUNT. If i want to use it on fresh acc feel free to do it, however you will get banned.
Old 04/08/2019, 17:51   #149

WORKING 9.7 / NO USE BAN

R.I.P
Old 04/08/2019, 18:48   #150

is this a hack?
Closed Thread