Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 14:53

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

League of Legends Skin Tool - All Riot/PBE skins are FREE to use !

View Poll Results: How is this skin tool ?
Amazing 592 57.48%
Very cool 135 13.11%
Good 154 14.95%
Not really good 31 3.01%
Bad 118 11.46%
Voters: 1030. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Old   #91
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
chinese player can't work



david086t is offline  
Old   #92
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
thank you for the tool, it's amazing, but i found some bugs in the last version.

First, the program doesn't save my last skin config. I supposed it will be saved in config.xml but my file say just this:

<Config GamePath="C:\Riot Games\League of Legends" Language="Spanish">
<Tabs/>
</Config>

Other bug: When you press "stop" (i supposed it was "stop the skin change"), if you start another match you will have the "changed skin" again, not the original one.

and the last bug i found it's when you close the program with LoL open, if you want to reconnect or start another match, you can't connect it. But if you open again the program, it connects, with or without skin if you changed it again when you re-started the program.

I hope you can understand my english, I don't know much about it :P.

Greetings.

PS: I have a suggestion too. You can add a button to "add customs skins" just to give it more options, anyway, I love this program


Delgado666 is offline  
Old   #93
 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 284
Received Thanks: 158
we dont have chinese accounts to test // could you please lend us some accounts to test on LOL CN

privately send messages to us (our official fanpage: fb.com/mylolskins )


Quote:
Originally Posted by Delgado666 View Post
thank you for the tool, it's amazing, but i found some bugs in the last version.


First, the program doesn't save my last skin config. I supposed it will be saved in config.xml but my file say just this:

<Config GamePath="C:\Riot Games\League of Legends" Language="Spanish">
<Tabs/>
</Config>

Other bug: When you press "stop" (i supposed it was "stop the skin change"), if you start another match you will have the "changed skin" again, not the original one.

and the last bug i found it's when you close the program with LoL open, if you want to reconnect or start another match, you can't connect it. But if you open again the program, it connects, with or without skin if you changed it again when you re-started the program.

I hope you can understand my english, I don't know much about it :P.

Greetings.

PS: I have a suggestion too. You can add a button to "add customs skins" just to give it more options, anyway, I love this program
config.xml is used to save language, path config

the last skin config is saved automatically until a new config changed

KEEP THE SKIN TOOL RUNNING during the gameplay to make effect.
my tool doesnt modify the original files from your client, it just create a temp memory to make it work then restore all into default when you close the tool

hope you understand !!
fpsgaming is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #94
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Add Jhin


Eth0nian is offline  
Old   #95
 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 284
Received Thanks: 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eth0nian View Post
Add Jhin
the skin tool add it automatically if there's any updates in your client ( includes new champion and new skins )

this skin tool is an AI
fpsgaming is offline  
Old   #96
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 64
Received Thanks: 37
can you please make it that we can choose more than 1 champion ? thanks !. i know you may not like the idea but i think its cool i hope you consider it , thanks !
abood321123 is offline  
Old   #97
 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 284
Received Thanks: 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by abood321123 View Post
can you please make it that we can choose more than 1 champion ? thanks !. i know you may not like the idea but i think its cool i hope you consider it , thanks !
it's not really hard but i think one is okay
hm... just a fair use for a legal skin tool
fpsgaming is offline  
Old   #98
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 64
Received Thanks: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by fpsgaming View Post
it's not really hard but i think one is okay
hm... just a fair use for a legal skin tool
i know .. but i would like to see more . can you please do it ? or i have a better idea . if its possible . do it in an ini . like . prefrences=1 ( default )
for example i would like 3 . so i set it to 3 . i think it would please anyone . thanks for your consideration .
abood321123 is offline  
Old   #99
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Got a little problem. I start the game and the program according to the video but keeps asking me to open Lol client. What should I do? And when I try to enter the game folder says invalid folder or something like this u.u
hmimh is offline  
Old   #100
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
The only problem is rengar night hunter can't wear hat but rest is fk awsome cool work guys do it more luv u <3
@edit there is big problem tho mushrom omega squad teemo have sound but look like normal shroom7
@same with vladimir e have normal look 0 animation dont remeberr about ulti but i tink its same problem
@nocturne that legendary dont have a tail and hes q look like noc witchout skin.
@heimerdinger legendary skin dont change anything mean turets
@Championship riven in q have green splash mean like normal riven
Xenoform is offline  
Old   #101
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 86
Received Thanks: 33
would be nice if the program auto updated, also the free champion rotation isn't right.

Great program since we cant use MKLol as it is being detected even with the other features turned off... and we get custom skins too
neslrac is offline  
Old   #102
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 746
Received Thanks: 99
Working good, thx
xTraacex is offline  
Old   #103
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
soooo do other people see your skin or not?
coolnessguy is offline  
Old   #104
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 0
I noticed there are only 2 skins available for udyr, I dont expect ultimate skin but the other definitely not udyr skin had to be available, right?
cagil99 is offline  
Old   #105

 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 522
Received Thanks: 35
Do you need a russian/german translation?


Last-Enemy is offline  
Reply

Tags
free lol skins, hack lol, league of legends, lol skin, skin tool



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:53.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.