Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 19:57

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

League of Legends Skin Tool - All Riot/PBE skins are FREE to use !

View Poll Results: How is this skin tool ?
Amazing 607 57.54%
Very cool 137 12.99%
Good 158 14.98%
Not really good 33 3.13%
Bad 120 11.37%
Voters: 1055. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Old   #646
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 177
Received Thanks: 4
it changes my buttons and puts ward into teh 3rd slot. can't go back (B). how do i fix this?



tangohitman is offline  
Old   #647
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 2
last version not working for me, it says that I don't have the latest version of LoL but that's not true.


EDIT: it works using the legacy client


elneneh is offline  
Old   #648
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
this is auto updating right?? as in it scans for offsets or it downloads pointers/offsets from a 3rd party?!? pls quick reply!
TombaDK is offline  
Old   #649
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 341
Received Thanks: 56
still waiting artic ops jhin fix(i have reported this multiple times the skin/reskin is so great but its so buggy at the momment like(the gold baunty is mirrored for whatever reason(the one next to your lvl circle) and for whatever reason it lost all voice/voice lines it used to use high noon one, also zyra skins crashing causing bug splat


smoka95 is offline  
Old   #650
 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 284
Received Thanks: 160
it's still working atm !, i wonder why so many people told it doesnt :3
fpsgaming is offline  
Old   #651
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,686
Received Thanks: 220
Quote:
Originally Posted by fpsgaming View Post
it's still working atm !, i wonder why so many people told it doesnt :3
dont i get banned for using it?
bloodpower31 is offline  
Old   #652
 
elite*gold: 392
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 793
Received Thanks: 542
Quote:
Originally Posted by fpsgaming View Post
it's still working atm !, i wonder why so many people told it doesnt :3
On the new Client it doesnt work atleast on EUW. So we Need to start League on the old Client.
Mihawk' is offline  
Old   #653
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 28
Received Thanks: 11
Haha. Good job.
Wish3r is offline  
Old   #654
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 1
doesn't work on eune after the update. (new client)
Delta2010 is offline  
Old   #655
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
why do i get bugsplat in ranked
/and 90% of the time the game wont even start.
kewlz is offline  
Old   #656
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,686
Received Thanks: 220
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mihawk' View Post
On the new Client it doesnt work atleast on EUW. So we Need to start League on the old Client.
can i get banned? how high is the percentage if yes?
bloodpower31 is offline  
Old   #657
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 62
Received Thanks: 8
edit the your "[COLOR="Red"]/------------------------------- Change logs -------------------------------\" :P
t0migunit is offline  
Old   #658
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
It says my client is out of date? how to FIX HELP!
TombaDK is offline  
Old   #659
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 341
Received Thanks: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by fpsgaming View Post
it's still working atm !, i wonder why so many people told it doesnt :3
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
i did redownload the skin the result is the same
p.s. seems u worked on the skin its 90% working atm but the only problem left is the box from the SS is still there and it walks with the character, however animation, audio now working
smoka95 is offline  
Old   #660
 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 284
Received Thanks: 160
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoka95 View Post
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
i did redownload the skin the result is the same
p.s. seems u worked on the skin its 90% working atm but the only problem left is the box from the SS is still there and it walks with the character, however animation, audio now working
i know, some problem may cause when new lol version released
we keep it up-to-date

dont worry


fpsgaming is offline  
Reply

Tags
free lol skins, hack lol, league of legends, lol skin, skin tool



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 19:57.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.