Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 08:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

League of Legends Skin Tool - All Riot/PBE skins are FREE to use !

View Poll Results: How is this skin tool ?
Amazing 586 57.28%
Very cool 135 13.20%
Good 154 15.05%
Not really good 31 3.03%
Bad 117 11.44%
Voters: 1023. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #166

elite*gold: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by pezikokakola4 View Post
I saw theres a new update version 2.5.0.0 and i was wondering where can i see the last patches changes or whats new added ? Thanks
more languages, lol version auto-checks and fix some bluescreen bugs !

Old   #167

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by fpsgaming View Post
more languages, lol version auto-checks and fix some bluescreen bugs !
Do you post somewhere the new changes or whats new added ? Just so i dont have to post everytime new version comes out

Old   #168

Quote:
I saw theres a new update version 2.5.0.0 and i was wondering where can i see the last patches changes or whats new added ? Thanks
Quote:
Do you post somewhere the new changes or whats new added ? Just so i dont have to post everytime new version comes out
in the top post
Old   #169

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenoform View Post
The only problem is rengar night hunter can't wear hat but rest is fk awsome cool work guys do it more luv u <3
@edit there is big problem tho mushrom omega squad teemo have sound but look like normal shroom7
@same with vladimir e have normal look 0 animation dont remeberr about ulti but i tink its same problem
@nocturne that legendary dont have a tail and hes q look like noc witchout skin.
@heimerdinger legendary skin dont change anything mean turets
@Championship riven in q have green splash mean like normal riven

aww, the legendary skins are the hardest things to re-build, we cant improve more @@
it has limitation
I understand that but don't lie now if u can change teemo q to knife so why u can't swap mushroom look, for me that doesn't make sense at all i need good arguments cuz for me u lie u could in vladimir change hes q w e r mean soulstealer but u can't improve in blood lord ?
Also nocturn had no tail u just need to add tail thats not hard at all
i undestand its beta or smth but u said u can't do it and its just lie u can do it cuz u done that in others skins so try better next time, also big problem Ezreal pulsefire dont get upgrade after 6 thats MORE important then **** skins who change just look not even change skills. So don't lie next time program is good.

Old   #170

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenoform View Post
I understand that but don't lie now if u can change teemo q to knife so why u can't swap mushroom look, for me that doesn't make sense at all i need good arguments cuz for me u lie u could in vladimir change hes q w e r mean soulstealer but u can't improve in blood lord ?
Also nocturn had no tail u just need to add tail thats not hard at all
i undestand its beta or smth but u said u can't do it and its just lie u can do it cuz u done that in others skins so try better next time, also big problem Ezreal pulsefire dont get upgrade after 6 thats MORE important then **** skins who change just look not even change skills. So don't lie next time program is good.
the skin optimization will be the last thing to do after completing all the general functions

just more than 2 months for BETA, i think it's alright
Old   #171

elite*gold: 1
@fpsgaming
At first thank you for this tool

But sometimes when I install HUDs or Custom Skins I only Crash when I want to join the Loadscreen. After that I cant play again without using the repairtool of riot.

Is there a way to get something like a "Restore" button?
Would be rly nice to save the settings before installing something and always reset it.

Ty for your time
Old   #172

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ozan38# View Post
@fpsgaming

But sometimes when I install HUDs or Custom Skins I only Crash when I want to join the Loadscreen. After that I cant play again without using the repairtool of riot.

Would be rly nice to save the settings before installing something and always reset it.

Ty for your time
it's side effect from Mklol from previously used

easy to fix

reinstall the fresh client or create a new user on ur windows and use my skin tool ( dont run any other tool with file modification )
Old   #173

elite*gold: 1
I dont use MKLoL.
I used it some weeks ago but after I wiped my computer and while installing w10.
So there is nothing from other tools now.
Reinstalled Lol now and tried it again with the latest version of your tool.
Still the same problem.

Here the skins I have tried to use and got the error:
Project HUD + Project Quinn Loadscreen + Custom Skin Fiora (the white-blue project).

Edit:

Its not always bugsplat. Mostly I get pop up notifications like "TurreDestroyed not found" ot something like that and when I close it I am getting the lol support page with the introduction to use repair tool or reinstall drivers/lol.
Old   #174

Quote:
@fpsgaming

Ty for your time
Quote:
I dont use MKLoL.
I used it some weeks ago but after I wiped my computer and while installing w10.
So there is nothing from other tools now.
Reinstalled Lol now and tried it again with the latest version of your tool.
Still the same problem.

Here the skins I have tried to use and got the error:
Project HUD + Project Quinn Loadscreen + Custom Skin Fiora (the white-blue project).

Edit:

Its not always bugsplat. Mostly I get pop up notifications like "TurreDestroyed not found" ot something like that and when I close it I am getting the lol support page with the introduction to use repair tool or reinstall drivers/lol.
sound weird, as i know from users' reports
if someone got bugflat or blue screen, most of them use tool with files modification !
a lil caused by the lack of skin'element ! ( after any update changing skin's styles )

p/s: i tried with ur combination (Project HUD + Project Quinn Loadscreen + Custom Skin Fiora) and got nothing ( errors )
@@
current version : 2.5.0.0 and 2.5.0.1 ( fixed for KR users )
Old   #175

Quote:
'cos of no files modification
"always open" is the way to make a temp MEMORY to save your config !
when you close all are set to default ( by turn off the temp memory )
when re-opening the " temp memory " is recalled to make the modding work again
TY for the answer really appreciate it!
Old   #176

Could you add that the pics from Load Screen also apply to the Aram Loading Screen?
Old   #177

Thank you for new update, nice work!

Checked and reported bugs on Facebook. (For languages)
Old   #178

DJ Sona skin isnt working correctly for me, looks a bit weird and there is no sound on the abilities...and also if i use any other skin on other champs, some things look blue, for example: when the minions attack, or at the beginning when you spawn the "walls" which prevent u from moving
Old   #179

For those who getting the below message.
' The league of legends game is out-of-date. Please update the game to latest version before run this tool '
When the above message appears If you just click ' Cancel ' instead of ' OK ' , the program will open just fine
Old   #180

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunderelite View Post
TY for the answer really appreciate it!
oh thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeofGod97 View Post
Could you add that the pics from Load Screen also apply to the Aram Loading Screen?
can you give me a sample ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by miNNic View Post
Thank you for new update, nice work!

Checked and reported bugs on Facebook. (For languages)
ok, let me check my box !

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssxdoa View Post
DJ Sona skin isnt working correctly for me, looks a bit weird and there is no sound on the abilities...and also if i use any other skin on other champs, some things look blue, for example: when the minions attack, or at the beginning when you spawn the "walls" which prevent u from moving
aww you should read my comment to the people who used other tools previously ( in brief, delete other tools and install the original client )

Quote:
For those who getting the below message.
' The league of legends game is out-of-date. Please update the game to latest version before run this tool '
When the above message appears If you just click ' Cancel ' instead of ' OK ' , the program will open just fine
Yes, i added version auto-checking procedure, but there're some exceptions ( KR is a sample ...)
you can redownload the fixed version ( 2.5.0.1 ) (bit.ly/downloadmodskin)

Tags
free lol skins, hack lol, league of legends, lol skin, skin tool