Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 14:53

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

League of Legends Skin Tool - All Riot/PBE skins are FREE to use !

View Poll Results: How is this skin tool ?
Amazing 592 57.48%
Very cool 135 13.11%
Good 154 14.95%
Not really good 31 3.01%
Bad 118 11.46%
Voters: 1030. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Old   #136
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 88
Received Thanks: 6
Can I ask ya if we can download skins wich are not on ur Tool? Thanks in advance.



Great Job.



AkagamiShanks is offline  
Old   #137
 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 284
Received Thanks: 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopenator View Post
awesome if u fix it ur my hero
dont worry, you shall see it when done !
Quote:
Originally Posted by miNNic View Post
If it remember our choices for all champ, i will be thankful. Even so it's great! Thank you!

Edit : Turkish language support done. Check the message box on FB.
thanks a lot

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkagamiShanks View Post
Can I ask ya if we can download skins wich are not on ur Tool? Thanks in advance.


Great Job.
the things not on my skin tool arent checked or not working
please dont haste to use or you get crashed
if u want to add any particles please paste us the link and let we check it carefully and add it into

user's open ultility is not available now, may be soon...



fpsgaming is offline  
Old   #138
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 297
Received Thanks: 81
dont make it crappy like the MKLOL one if u make it
Dopenator is offline  
Old   #139
 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 284
Received Thanks: 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopenator View Post
dont make it crappy like the MKLOL one if u make it
have you used it once ?

i dont think mine is as crappy as MK


fpsgaming is offline  
Old   #140
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 297
Received Thanks: 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by fpsgaming View Post
have you used it once ?

i dont think mine is as crappy as MK
i know but the spirit guard udyr is fcking **** on MK lol thats what i mean dont make it like that
Dopenator is offline  
Old   #141
 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 284
Received Thanks: 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopenator View Post
i know but the spirit guard udyr is fcking **** on MK lol thats what i mean dont make it like that
for specific, i'm not sure of all skins are cool but i'm trying to render at the best rate as possible ( about 80 - 95% compared with the original one)
fpsgaming is offline  
Old   #142
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 189
Received Thanks: 37
Why this tool is legit? Because riot doesnt let you use 3rd party programs. Or riot approved this tool?
(i just afraid by bann)
csicskalángos is offline  
Old   #143
 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 284
Received Thanks: 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by csicskalángos View Post
Why this tool is legit? Because riot doesnt let you use 3rd party programs. Or riot approved this tool?
(i just afraid by bann)
replace file -> no
harm others -> no

just for art and education

you can review riot's policy

3rd party is a large definition, let me tell you:
1st and 2nd party are publisher and you
the rest are 3rd party

the 3rd party programs ( riot's definition ) are the thing that harm the normal gameplay !
fpsgaming is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #144
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 25
Received Thanks: 2
thank you for fixing the error i works again tnx!
lolipopz21 is offline  
Old   #145
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 86
Received Thanks: 56
Hmm Spirit Guard Udyr is working but there is no sound ingame about his ability's and quotes
ALEXMAXIME is offline  
Old   #146
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 481
Received Thanks: 9
primal and black belt udyr dont work
Captain- is offline  
Old   #147
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 0
MKJogo just disabled 90% of their features including Skins. you're about to see alot of traffic on your program. Keep up the good work, and like others have said, being able to save multiple champ skins are a time would be an excellent feature (and the only reason I kept using MK).
Kissy is offline  
Old   #148
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 0
Garena support please man!
sonnguyen is offline  
Old   #149
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 145
Received Thanks: 47
Great Job So far, im testing some champs but so far no glitches , and you're gonna get a hella lot of traffic in the next couple of days, so i hope you continue to work on this , your work is greatly appreciated, but the hit sounds dont work on udyrs legendary skin though
Ƶŏḿßîę is offline  
Old   #150
 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 284
Received Thanks: 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXMAXIME View Post
Hmm Spirit Guard Udyr is working but there is no sound ingame about his ability's and quotes
it's what we can do now, it's a hard skin, and some of element couldnt be extracted from clients ( or private server from riot , i guess )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain- View Post
primal and black belt udyr dont work
on 2.4.0.0 ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kissy View Post
MKJogo just disabled 90% of their features including Skins. you're about to see alot of traffic on your program. Keep up the good work, and like others have said, being able to save multiple champ skins are a time would be an excellent feature (and the only reason I kept using MK).
lol, i hope too !
working legitly help us be safe from riot and good for fair gamers


Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnguyen View Post
Garena support please man!
for lol garena download the following link :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ƶŏḿßîę View Post
Great Job So far, im testing some champs but so far no glitches , and you're gonna get a hella lot of traffic in the next couple of days, so i hope you continue to work on this , your work is greatly appreciated, but the hit sounds dont work on udyrs legendary skin though
we keep developing, it's just a beta version, released 2 or 3 months ago
more and more time spent to make it perfect !

hope you can refer it to others, it really motivates us working more


fpsgaming is offline  
Reply

Tags
free lol skins, hack lol, league of legends, lol skin, skin tool



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:53.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.