Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Uni-Bot for all Games

Discussion on Uni-Bot for all Games within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 920
Thumbs up Uni-Bot for all Games

Version 1.0 = Old Version (works too but take the new 1.5 version its better
Version 1.0 works Download the Fixed version 1.0 here... scroll down.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Version 1.5 Project FINISH
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hy here is my UNI-BOT [Version 1.0] = Freeware

I write my own Bot it works good for all games.
It is more than an AFK Bot it simulate a Human.
It is completely Random, every functions are completely Random... like a noob Human
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

English Tutorial with Picture

English Video Tutorial
Sorry for my really bad english....
German Video Tutorial
Das ist das deutsche video tutorial ich war da schon sehr müde darum habe ich öfters den satz "auf gut deutsch" gesagt und ich mach dann nochmal ein video tut kürzer und informativer aber daweil wird dieses video tut alles verständlich machen.... fals jemand von euch lust hat kann er oder sie ein video tut besser und kürzer machen und ich stell dann gerne denn link hier rein usw...

FUNCTION´s

*"Function Write" it take one sentence random from a text file, and write it in the game like a Human (you can easy modify the text file)

*"Function AWD" it simulate the A W D Key to move in the Game like a noob Human it is also Random you can easy modify

*"Function Mouseclick" You can take 3 or 5 or 7 mouseclicks its a Loop and it is also Random like a Human
[A little Coordinate Tool i take it into the bot to get easy X Y Coordinate]

*"Function Hide" UniBot is hide at the Taskmanager and at 4 system levels more (i take a dll file to hide my UniBot)

Download new Fixed version 1.0 from 28.12.2013

Important you need the right version to get the successfully hide function.
If you have a 32Bit system download the
If you have a 64Bit system download the

(If you have a 64Bit and 32Bit system like me with my AMD CPU than take the 64Bit version it works better)

Easy to use

First:

set your settings for your Game and click the save Button

Secound:

F10 Key [Hotkey to start the AWD Function)
F11 Key [Hotkey to start the WRITE Function)
F12 Key [Hotkey to start the MOUSECLICK Function)
Pause Key [Hotkey to Pause all Functions]

(Important for games like league of legends press The F10 and F11 and F12 Key before you start the lol game, or you minimize the lol game and press the keys F11,F10,F12,... and then go into the lol game and it will work, you only need one time to do this)

and yes of course you can start all functions at the same time

Alt+Esc (Hotkey to exit UniBot [maybe some error at this hotkey])
exituni (Hotstring to exit UniBot [maybe some error at this hotstring]) (every where you write exituni UniBot get exit)
Exit UniBot with Gui works 100%

FIXED Error and Function Update

-----------25.12.2013------------
* Fixed error at "MouseClick 7 Config"
* Now you have one Function more,... to select the left or right or middle usw, MouseClick Button
-----------26.12.2013------------
* Fixed Error with the exit button
* one function more "exit some process" with loop
* Fixed confused Gui X Y Coordinate
* Add a German Video Tutorial
-----------27.12.2013------------
* Add an English Video Tutorial
-----------28.12.2013------------
* Fixed Pause Hotkey error
* Add into Main Window Gui some Information

Future Function for Uni-Bot V2

****"Tell me what you want for version 2.0"****
* Function to save more than one profile
* Function Pixelsearch & PixelClick
* Easy login into every game and start a game without MouseClick
* Attack some target (for all games)

FAQ & Error

Maybe one week later i clean the Source code and write into the Code commentaries and i post here the download link from the Source Code.
You can to modify my UNI-Bot source code but if you do that use it only for your self i dont like people that steal my code and say that's my own program,...
and if you have a really good Function say it to me i write it into Uni-Bot with your name in the code and also with your name in the "about us" window from Uni-Bot if you like.

If you need help or you get error post it here and say which system you have and what error.
If you need more Functions post it here i write it into the next version.

I write this Bot at the 24.12.2013 (version 1.0)
It is SAFE but use at your own risk.
And i get only 3 alert from 43 scans and this is because of the hide dll function but dont worry it is 100% clean

PS: You need to set the settings for league of legend or ather games.
The default Settings are for the game wot 1920x1080 (9:3)
It works on all Screen Size and all games you only need to set the settings.

Click Thanks if you like UniBot and dont click it if you dont like.
Attached Files
File Type: zip UniBot 64bit fixed V1.0.zip (5.60 MB, 517 views)
File Type: zip UniBot 32bit fixed V1.0.zip (4.29 MB, 232 views)
Thanks
54 Users
Old 12/24/2013, 18:52   #2

elite*gold: 0
Kannst du bitte auf Deutsch erklären was der Uni-Bot macht? versteh das gerade nicht so ganz auf Englisch.
Old 12/24/2013, 18:55   #3

ja werd heute nacht noch ein video tutorial auf deutsch machen stell es dann auch hier rein und kannst es dann späterstens morgen sehen
Old 12/24/2013, 20:08   #4

elite*gold: 100
Can this bot do aram games?
Old 12/24/2013, 20:12   #5

yes every game and every game mode like aram you only need to set the settings,
you can easy set the settings if you don't know how,... i make a german and english tutorial and tomorrow you can see it here
Old 12/24/2013, 22:56   #6

Also nochmal für Leute die es nicht verstehen:

Der UniBot schreibt ein Random Text wie ein normaler Spieler. [Soweit ich es richtig verstanden hab, kann man den Text extra reinschreiben]
Der UniBot simuliert QWER wie ein Anfänger.
Der UniBot simuliert die Mausklicke.

Im Grunde ist es ein AFK Bot.

Edit: Verstehe nicht wie es funktionieren soll. Bei mir klappt es nicht.
Old 12/24/2013, 23:09   #7

elite*gold: 10
can you explain in video how to do settings for summoners rift vs co-op, ty.
i tried but it doesnt move , need to press a hotkey to start it or do need put settings first?
Old 12/24/2013, 23:26   #8

ok i do a tutorial for lol and post it here today or tomorrow
i see i forget to put into the mouseclick function a right click Button its only a left click Button there but np i write it now, i need 2 houre,... thats the reason why you cant move in lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchokoVanille View Post
Also nochmal für Leute die es nicht verstehen:

Der UniBot schreibt ein Random Text wie ein normaler Spieler. [Soweit ich es richtig verstanden hab, kann man den Text extra reinschreiben]
Der UniBot simuliert QWER wie ein Anfänger.
Der UniBot simuliert die Mausklicke.

Im Grunde ist es ein AFK Bot.

Edit: Verstehe nicht wie es funktionieren soll. Bei mir klappt es nicht.
ja es ist ein AFK Bot aber eines das für fast alle games funktioniert und es ist sogar besser als ein normaler afk bot weill hab alle funktionen so geschrieben das es echt wie zufall wirkt also zb es klick mit der maus per zufall in ein x y bereich und niemals auf die genau selbe stelle.

ja die Text datei kann man bearbeiten um eigene sätze zu schreiben (achtung es wählt immer per zufall "eine zeile" aus der text datei)

es simuliert die tastatur man kann es sich aussuchen welche drei tasten simuliert werden sollen usw

die mausklicks werden simuliert und es drückt die linke maus taste da liegt der fehler weil bei lol braucht man die rechte maustaste aber np das schreib ich jetzt auch noch in die funktion so das man es sich aussuchen kann welche maustaste gedrückt werden soll

Für world of tanks funktioniert der bot super nur für games wie lol muss ich noch eine extra funktion einbauen die ich vergessen habe mach ich gleich heute sorry leute
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/24/2013, 23:53   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biochipz View Post
ok i do a tutorial for lol and post it here today or tomorrow
i see i forget to put into the mouseclick function a right click Button its only a left click Button there but np i write it now, i need 2 houre,... thats the reason why you cant move in lol

ja es ist ein AFK Bot aber eines das für fast alle games funktioniert und es ist sogar besser als ein normaler afk bot weill hab alle funktionen so geschrieben das es echt wie zufall wirkt also zb es klick mit der maus per zufall in ein x y bereich und niemals auf die genau selbe stelle.

ja die Text datei kann man bearbeiten um eigene sätze zu schreiben (achtung es wählt immer per zufall "eine zeile" aus der text datei)

es simuliert AWD weill in vielen games bewegt man sich mit AWD nicht QWER aber np die "QWER" Funktion schreib ich heute auch noch rein extra für lol

die mausklicks werden simuliert und es drückt die linke maus taste da liegt der fehler weil bei lol braucht man die rechte maustaste aber np das schreib ich jetzt auch noch in die funktion so das man es sich aussuchen kann welche maustaste gedrückt werden soll

Für world of tanks funktioniert der bot super nur für games wie lol muss ich noch zwei funktionen einbauen die ich vergessen habe mach ich gleich heute sorry leute
Danke, insofern du alles fertig hast bekommst du ein Thanks Hoffe hast es heute ca. 10 - 15 Uhr fertig damit es pah testen können.

Edit: QWE kann man im Bot einstellen allerdings nicht R was aber nicht schlimm ist. Problem wird:
Koorperatives Spiel; die Mitspieler merken das doch. Allerdings kann man nicht 100% reporten, könnte ja ein troll sein.
Old 12/25/2013, 00:27   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchokoVanille View Post
Danke, insofern du alles fertig hast bekommst du ein Thanks Hoffe hast es heute ca. 10 - 15 Uhr fertig damit es pah testen können.

Edit: QWE kann man im Bot einstellen allerdings nicht R was aber nicht schlimm ist. Problem wird:
Koorperatives Spiel; die Mitspieler merken das doch. Allerdings kann man nicht 100% reporten, könnte ja ein troll sein.
ja werd es um 10 uhr fertig haben
ja eben darum geht es das die leute denken das es ein troll ist und kein bot und selbst wenn man reportet wird wird man den bot nicht so leicht finden auf dein system da es eine hide funktion hat
Old 12/25/2013, 00:28   #11

kann er den auch eigene games aufmachen also das du den 24h laufenlassen kannst ohne das du was machen musst?
Old 12/25/2013, 01:54   #12

FIXED Error and Function Update

* Fixed error in "MouseClick 7 Config"
* Now you have one Function more,... to select the left or right or middle usw, MouseClick Button

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by AD. Arogunz View Post
kann er den auch eigene games aufmachen also das du den 24h laufenlassen kannst ohne das du was machen musst?
ja das kann es wenn du es richtig einstellst kann es jedes game starten 24 stunden kannst es dann laufen lassen ohne probleme.
Old 12/25/2013, 03:35   #13

Wow ty works nice
Old 12/25/2013, 07:44   #14

Can you please post the tutorial link I am confused here.
Old 12/25/2013, 08:46   #15

Very confused on what to do.. would LOVE to get this working.. help.. please..

Tags
afk, bot, lol bot, uni-bot, unibot