Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 18:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GamingOnSteroids for LOL - SBTW scripts, spelldodge and more (Similar to BoL and L#)

Discussion on GamingOnSteroids for LOL - SBTW scripts, spelldodge and more (Similar to BoL and L#) within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Old 09/23/2015, 10:52   #211

elite*gold: 0
Waiting to inject into League of legends , how much does it take cause its takin so much here im running windows 10 64bit maybe thats the problem idk ? Help.
Old 09/23/2015, 11:20   #212

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feretorix View Post
Introduction: This tool allows you to use pre-programmed scripts for League of Legends with easy accessible and configurable options including Space-Bar-To-Win harass combos and much more...

The best of all - it is not packed/encrypted and is absolutely free

Loader installation and usage:

1) Download the Loader from one of the mirros below:
Download Mirror 1:
Download Mirror 2:
2) Start the Loader while making sure you're on the League of Legends tab.
3) Press the big "Download and Install" button in the Loader.
4) Specify below on which patch you want to play.
5) Start League of Legends and play.

Once you're in Game; GoS for LOL usage and features:

1) Press [F7] on your keyboard to open up the menu.

2) Navigate with your mouse cursor over the tabs to activate/deactivate features.

3) Some of the features quickly explained:

-Range indicators (and much more):
-Spells blocking (and much more):
-Spells dodging (and much more):
-SBTW combos (and much more):
Good program one suggestion dough if u can add a feature that can select skins would be great cause i cant use mkjogo :c
Old 09/23/2015, 14:40   #213

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ains Owl Gown View Post
Waiting to inject into League of legends , how much does it take cause its takin so much here im running windows 10 64bit maybe thats the problem idk ? Help.
I'm running this without any problem on win10... try to launch before game starts, and quickly go back ingame during it installs it into the game
Old 09/25/2015, 19:08   #214

wonder if someone could help me in here, I changed some option, something related to lines quality, and now it crashes all the time, I cannot revert the option ingame, how can I reset this?
Old 09/26/2015, 09:50   #215

elite*gold: 41
Received Thanks: 1,234
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZarkBit View Post
wonder if someone could help me in here, I changed some option, something related to lines quality, and now it crashes all the time, I cannot revert the option ingame, how can I reset this?
go to appdata find "gaming on steroids" delete it.. and thats it
Old 09/26/2015, 15:43   #216

It's working now , whats the best champions to work with this program i tried ez he is fun , but he doesn't use his e to escape which is sometimes annoying ,also tried riven she is great but also she doesn't use e to absorb dmg or even use it in the skill combo so i hope there's lots of new updates soon and also guys tell me best champs to play with this program thanks in advance.
Old 09/29/2015, 19:26   #217

what exactly does sivir`s E ( shield ) block?
Old 09/30/2015, 17:11   #218

i cannot use it on this new version u.u
Old 09/30/2015, 17:12   #219

Quote:
Originally Posted by PwnOwn View Post
what exactly does sivir`s E ( shield ) block?
Any spell really. Can anyone confirm this works on latest na version?
Old 09/30/2015, 17:15   #220

update please D:
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/01/2015, 08:11   #221

Quote:
Originally Posted by decox View Post
you sure? for me it doesnt do anything
Old 10/02/2015, 23:29   #222

Quote:
Originally Posted by PwnOwn View Post
you sure? for me it doesnt do anything
I've been testing it out all day, you have to go into survival and check the Dodge skillshots option and other then jannas whirlwind it dodges any skillshot
Old 10/02/2015, 23:57   #223

Why is there so many posts of people with such small amount of posts. Makes the program look really dodgy to download.
Old 10/03/2015, 01:47   #224

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aciek View Post
Why is there so many posts of people with such small amount of posts. Makes the program look really dodgy to download.
i thought the same thing XD i downloaded it after reading through most of the comments thinking it may steal my acct info but so far it hasn't (its been about a week so far since i started using it) i just started using it in public games to see if people will notice recently and so far nothing. the only thing i dont like about it is you cant use vaynes q to roll away and its auto dodge goes a bit overkill to get you out of the way (can send you back into a teamfight instead of running away or moves out of the way when your not in the skillshots range) I do however LOVE being able to see tower ranges and enemy aa range. and now ive rambled and gone off topic XD but its really sick. Note to scripter: PLEASE allow alt tabbing! if i alt tab out while waiting for minions it will bug splat my game and ill have to force close league to reload the game.
Old 10/03/2015, 10:41   #225

Quote:
Originally Posted by decox View Post
Its working on 5.19 I have tried it and it works fine.