Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 01:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[BOT] SummonerFactory - Level 30 bot / IP farm (free to level 10)

Discussion on [BOT] SummonerFactory - Level 30 bot / IP farm (free to level 10) within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/01/2015, 18:58   #1231

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbum View Post
I dont understand how you can be have thet much acc banned. Atm i have more like 100+ acc online and all pimp and no 1 acc banned. You must think and dont try use any 1 bot for play on acc 24/7 never pimp acc on 30lvl. If your acc dont have brake then all time have ban on it, i think it's simple to do for all but you must think only. Try pimp acc on 10h play 14h sleep - no more hours play on 1 day like 8-10 like normal human
you can try too play 5h and sleep 7h and all 10h play and 14h sleep a day like normal human again
i have tried that it plays 10 hours and sleeps 14 hours

i made 108 accounts and all this past month i try to reach lvl 30
20/108 are unbanned

what different do you do?
Old 12/02/2015, 08:05   #1232

my bot arent buying the first item, and they dont buy at all, only if i manually buy the first item they buy the rest after, tried deleting the config folder of lol but still the same, i run 5vm, everything works perfect except the first item buy
Old 12/02/2015, 21:24   #1233

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grindelwald1 View Post
i have tried that it plays 10 hours and sleeps 14 hours

i made 108 accounts and all this past month i try to reach lvl 30
20/108 are unbanned

what different do you do?
Like i say many times. You must think and can't run this bot 24/7 . Try to play 10days all time 24/7 its 240 hours without sleep - do you think riot is really ugly and he is idiot or what ? i knoiw maybe this option 8h play and 16h sleep is low but all account can be free banned and you can earn on it easy . i dont know who can play day by day more like 5 or 6 hour's , maybe only streamer's who play really much time day by day but he don't must go to work or school or other different job like normal human like we all.
Old 12/03/2015, 03:41   #1234

bot's buying behavior is very random sometimes buy, sometimes dont, some bot dont buy at all some buy normally, all 5 vm cloned without individual modifications
Old 12/03/2015, 14:56   #1235

This Bot Win Rate 2% , started bot from level 2 to level 10 , the bot leveled up account from 2 to 9 with 3 wins and 40 Lose .

it takes long time to level up account from 1 to 10 with this winrate
Old 12/03/2015, 19:01   #1236

lvl 1-30 took me 15 days run time
inlcuding breaks 30 days...
rly bad this bot
Old 12/03/2015, 19:25   #1237

Quote:
Originally Posted by megam View Post
This Bot Win Rate 2% , started bot from level 2 to level 10 , the bot leveled up account from 2 to 9 with 3 wins and 40 Lose .

yes, the bot does sucks, but wth, its free, you would take much more time lvling 5+ account one by one but this way you can do it all at the same time
Old 12/03/2015, 21:59   #1238

Quote:

Really 2% winrate ? hahaah insane joke, i don't see better joke today
Really setup this bot and all config vm it's really easy and for better performance too. Don't say that "bullshit" - if your experience for configure this bot is preety low.

If i want reach only 10 lvl from this bot i can do this easy for 16h easy and i think can have 70% winrate. ofc then ban rate is high without any stop but can do it easy .

Quote:
Originally Posted by meisterlecker View Post
lvl 1-30 took me 15 days run time
inlcuding breaks 30 days...
rly bad this bot
Rly bad hmm ok maybe is not perfect and have some bug still like buying that same boots in game or 2 different boots
Do you have other way atm ? I don't see any other bot who can offer somethink better. ofc you can buy fulcrum for 10$ on each vm key and if you want start 40vm.s then go and pay 400$ on each time - do you can do this ? Any other stuff on this area can offer more like summonerfactory ? i don't know but if yuo know it tell me pls pls pls
Old 12/04/2015, 03:13   #1239

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbum View Post
Really 2% winrate ? hahaah insane joke, i don't see better joke today
Really setup this bot and all config vm it's really easy and for better performance too. Don't say that "bullshit" - if your experience for configure this bot is preety low.

If i want reach only 10 lvl from this bot i can do this easy for 16h easy and i think can have 70% winrate. ofc then ban rate is high without any stop but can do it easy .

Rly bad hmm ok maybe is not perfect and have some bug still like buying that same boots in game or 2 different boots
Do you have other way atm ? I don't see any other bot who can offer somethink better. ofc you can buy fulcrum for 10$ on each vm key and if you want start 40vm.s then go and pay 400$ on each time - do you can do this ? Any other stuff on this area can offer more like summonerfactory ? i don't know but if yuo know it tell me pls pls pls
what do you do different? i've done the same steps the tutorial says, what better configuration you say you have? i've been watching the bots playing, the suicide, they throw skillshot at random direction, they dont buy, how do you get 70%winrate? my bots have only won 1 game from the last 10 they had, im not complaining, i love this bot but i would like to have more wins so i can lvl them faster
Old 12/04/2015, 06:16   #1240

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuriko View Post
what do you do different? i've done the same steps the tutorial says, what better configuration you say you have? i've been watching the bots playing, the suicide, they throw skillshot at random direction, they dont buy, how do you get 70%winrate? my bots have only won 1 game from the last 10 they had, im not complaining, i love this bot but i would like to have more wins so i can lvl them faster
Just check my answer and my step's and some solution from few page ago. i say what you must install on each vm's and how to use dxtory say it some other people for buying items witchout bug's (6 boots or 6x dorans only) Remember if your pc is so low powaer and don't have ssd hard drive dont try to run it - can't working porpertly and your hdd on pata don't working and he is so slow for this job.
Old 12/04/2015, 20:16   #1241

hello does it work with window 10 ?
Old 12/04/2015, 20:52   #1242

@kbum , already done all you have said bot working perfect but still lose every single game , it takes 1 day and 16 Hours to level up account from level 1 to 10 . it should level up within 16 hours if the bot win games .
Old 12/04/2015, 22:01   #1243

wtf is this

session limit reached.
i only can log in 9 vmwares
the last one says "session limit reached"
Old 12/05/2015, 15:03   #1244

Quote:
@kbum , already done all you have said bot working perfect but still lose every single game , it takes 1 day and 16 Hours to level up account from level 1 to 10 . it should level up within 16 hours if the bot win games .
Hmm do you take use dx tory on 15 fps /s on all each vm's ? 90% on my bot if i lvl account on 10lvl first reach this lvl on 22hours. Only some times have 1days and 2 or 4 hour's . I think this is time when i have some crash 1 vm's on 5 pack vm's. Do you have install all propertly on vm's check list :

net framewok - 4.0 4.5 4.5.1 and last 4.5.2
microsoft visual c++ - 2005 2008 2010 2012 2013
dxtory - and put it 15fps/s
wooxy
microsoft silverlight - for lowest ping on game and fast responde

on your master pc not vm's on graphic card use on your driver option "best performance for all option" never use best quality.
for all vm's must have minimum 768Mb ram or for fast loading screen 1Gb each vm's

remember all the time use new driver for all driver on your master pc system like motherboard driver all fix and grapfic driver - you can get free some % different power on your pc old new driver installed

and now take some trick on all solo vm's for save some power:
-right click on desktop and go at personalization and take for everythink what you can only "classic windows" and use resolution 1024x768 pix.
-next right click on my computer --> click on the left site menu "advanced option system's" on center page "advanced" take power advanced option and use " take for best performance"
if you use this 2 steps only you can save +- 20% power pc consume
-next you must go contol panel and search "internet option" - go to security and on internet option must turn on "open apclication and not safe files" - you must turn on this action.

remeber- if you can use and handle minimum 5 vm's on your own pc then do it and don't use option on website "bot exchange" then bot working only for this 5 account and have 100% high win rate like play for some random people who don't know how to configure this bot and some bot stay on base or have reconnect loop all the time and you have then too low % win rate becouse your acc play 4v5 bot or 3v5 bot .
Best option - USE BRAIN USE BRAIN THIS IS NOT TOO MUCH REALLY GUYS - that joke or not
Old 12/05/2015, 15:32   #1245

Quote:
Originally Posted by meisterlecker View Post
wtf is this

session limit reached.
i only can log in 9 vmwares
the last one says "session limit reached"

same problem, freeversion should go with 10 sessions
Closed Thread

Tags
bot, league, level, smurf, unranked