Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 12:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[BOT] SummonerFactory - Level 30 bot / IP farm (free to level 10)

Discussion on [BOT] SummonerFactory - Level 30 bot / IP farm (free to level 10) within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/14/2015, 09:20   #241

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Undernoxo View Post
How many bots at the same time can you run guys?

My high-end computer is kinda struggling with 5 vm's lol

I was able to run 24 vm's with NHCBot months ago lol. Am I doing something wrong?

Dxtory is active and limiting fps to 10.

I have no clue what's happening.
Forget about the computing power, the worst part is that each VM for this bot takes nearly 2 gigs of ram...
Old 06/14/2015, 09:21   #242
Trade Restricted

Quote:
How many bots at the same time can you run guys?

My high-end computer is kinda struggling with 5 vm's lol

I was able to run 24 vm's with NHCBot months ago lol. Am I doing something wrong?

Dxtory is active and limiting fps to 10.

I have no clue what's happening.

Hey !
Why you change for this bot ?
Old 06/14/2015, 09:55   #243

elite*gold: 116
The Black Market: 114/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekp View Post
Hey !
Why you change for this bot ?
The bot that I am currently using (Dv-Bot) is going to be discontinued (it can't be purchased anymore) since the developers won't have time anymore for it.

With the same machine on the pic I can run 45 bots at the same time with 40-50% cpu usage (clientless + nulltextures).

I think that this bot could be really good if it improves the cpu usage. I am sure that with 1GB ram it could work fine, and 20-25 VM's per computer is not that bad ( if the cpu can handle it. it should lol.)
Old 06/15/2015, 00:48   #244

elite*gold: 35
I get this error when i try to open wooxy
Old 06/15/2015, 10:57   #245

Im looking for someone to help me get this all set up on my PC. I will pay of course, PayPal / Skrill.

Please can you add me, Skype: wowmountsuk

Thanks
Old 06/15/2015, 17:09   #246

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
The bot that I am currently using (Dv-Bot) is going to be discontinued (it can't be purchased anymore) since the developers won't have time anymore for it.

With the same machine on the pic I can run 45 bots at the same time with 40-50% cpu usage (clientless + nulltextures).

I think that this bot could be really good if it improves the cpu usage. I am sure that with 1GB ram it could work fine, and 20-25 VM's per computer is not that bad ( if the cpu can handle it. it should lol.)
Hello i answer on your msg .

BTW - topic . Other bot like Emu Fulcrum or NHC like you say on your post (it;s clientless bot ) but this SUMMONER FACTORY dont use any multiwriting memory like fulcrum or emu or any one other and that i think is a big problem for % cpu usage. You can't open much more bot becouse you can't open on one time that much client's of league of legends and this is that same.

I think if owner this program have some time then i know he can do somethink 100% for reduce that % cpu usage. 1st - i think we can use for all bot's only 1 league of legends client and this is use only 1 proces for all bots not 5 or 10 process but then bot must use hyperwriting on memory.

Sry for my english but i still learn it
Old 06/15/2015, 22:59   #247

Quote:
Originally Posted by markoret View Post
Only one of the accounts is starting, can`t i run more then 1? And the char is afk whole game?!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnarino View Post
I installed the Map Skin and run as admin but bot is still not moving. Someone has a solution ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red2Angel View Post
Still having issues with the bot afk'ing, never worked really. Even after the Wooxy skin and running as admin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by the fentom View Post
Running single vm at eune with bot exchange enabled atm it works fine but :
- Always afk team , won only 4/20 games so its going so slow .
- takes a lot of time between each game that makes it even more slower .
any suggestions guys ?! :/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt132 View Post
i am stuck afk in the base please help
Thought I add this I was having the "bot runs but goes afk once the client started" which would make me get afk busters.

I went to the client right click it.
Chose the second option.
Clicked program runs but dosent display correctly option.
Which set my dpi to scaling on high dpi
and now my bot runs correctly.

Just wanted to let others know and hope this can help you.

I'm hoping for the missing scripts that haven't been made yet. I found that a lot of games is lost because the bot doesn't have the script for it which makes them only regular hit enemy. and the recent FTP hero line ups had a lot of non scripted champs in it. That will make you lose a lot of games.

Other then that I love this bot for the bot exchange and doesn't run with other players that aren't running the program. I hated it when I had bots in my parties so this program was a real plus to me.
Old 06/16/2015, 03:29   #248

stuck at "waiting... or make sure that botexchange is turned on" , i have that thing turned on in the website, does it need 5 bots or another 4 ppl using the program to work?
cant it just join a normal coop game with random ppl?
Old 06/16/2015, 08:42   #249

Make a screenshot of your error then maybe we can help you
Old 06/16/2015, 13:33   #250

Quote:
Originally Posted by peluchota View Post
stuck at "waiting... or make sure that botexchange is turned on" , i have that thing turned on in the website, does it need 5 bots or another 4 ppl using the program to work?
cant it just join a normal coop game with random ppl?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkBladeX002 View Post
Mine did join another que instead of my other 4 bots. But after that it just afks at base. When clicked on shop it just crashes and restart. Really annoying. I really want to purchase this bot, but it needs to work first.
Did you try what I posted in the post before you posted anything? If you have 5 bots going turn off bot exchange and it will just join with the ones you have going.

YES you need 5 people to make a pt, if you don't have 5 client going then it will match you with other bots running the same program. Btw someone did mention this link.
http://www.summonerfactory.net/#tutorial
Old 06/16/2015, 14:52   #251

Does it still needs VMware to run multipie bots ?
Old 06/16/2015, 16:52   #252

Quote:
Originally Posted by EWAXY. View Post
Does it still needs VMware to run multipie bots ?
Yes. This bot will probably always need virtual machine.
Old 06/16/2015, 19:44   #253

The Black Market: 339/0/0
Quote:
Well i get this error when visiting the tutorial page :

and here a screenshot (I run test mode, but does the same going afk and doing nothing at all) :

After a bit i get also the next error :
Error in Bot task
System.Exception : Waiting for game window timed out
at net.summonerfactory.bot.Bot.<Run>d_B.MoveNext()

the game then closes and restart.

How about installing the Wooxyskin ? ...
Old 06/16/2015, 23:33   #254

Quote:
Still not working. It just afk's at base. Right now im trying to reinstall everything on a new vm, lets see if that helps.

EDIT : nope, still nothing. And that thing with shop still goes on. I guess Riot did it on purpose so I couldnt use virtual machine. Im currently using Virtualbox as the website suggested it. Any other help I can get?
are you sure you have the right skin on? it shold look like this
Old 06/17/2015, 05:30   #255

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jend View Post
are you sure you have the right skin on? it shold look like this
Thanks for the very tiny screenshot. Yes, I've added the skin too and it look exact the same. On what virtual machine do you run?
Closed Thread

Tags
bot, league, level, smurf, unranked