Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 13:38

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[BOT] SummonerFactory - Level 30 bot / IP farm (free to level 10)

Reply
 
Old   #1381
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by peter-86 View Post
yes ofc all 5 vm. and just donwload it and run as trail.
and let dxtory know what u want to limit 15 fps

1- Download and install DxTory

2- Open DxTory as Administrator

3- From the profile list choose [ League of Legends Client ]

4- Go to the settings tab [ tab #8 ]

5- Go all the way down and Tick [ Limit Video FPS ] lower it to 15 FPS
ok all done for 5 bots now
Will post back =D

another lost.

all 5 running 15 FPS:
All 5 got V10 skin
wth :S ?

The enemy gets to push my nexus when they only pushed top+mid inhib :S

what else could be wrong :S ?

account 1 = level 10
account 2-3-4 = level 3



bigd1991 is offline  
Old   #1382
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 161
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigd1991 View Post
ok all done for 5 bots now
Will post back =D

another lost.

all 5 running 15 FPS:
All 5 got V10 skin
wth :S ?

The enemy gets to push my nexus when they only pushed top+mid inhib :S

what else could be wrong :S ?

account 1 = level 10
account 2-3-4 = level 3
where is account 5 ? do u play 5 own bots without botexchange ?


peter-86 is offline  
Old   #1383
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by peter-86 View Post
where is account 5 ? do u play 5 own bots without botexchange ?
wops ment yeah
acc 1 = level 11 now
account 2-3-4-5 = level 4

Just won 1,

So 1 won 3 loose.

and yes without botexchange, so its only my 5 bots
bigd1991 is offline  
Old   #1384
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 161
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigd1991 View Post
wops ment yeah
acc 1 = level 11 now
account 2-3-4-5 = level 4

Just won 1,

So 1 won 3 loose.

and yes without botexchange, so its only my 5 bots
mh ok, make me a video via handy when the bots ( need to see just one ) run from base to lane. upload it on share-online pls... :=) send me link via pm
i need to see how fast they are.

edit: tell me pls your system. Cpu, ram etc..... SSD ?
tell me vm configure ... ram ?


peter-86 is offline  
Old   #1385
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by peter-86 View Post
mh ok, make me a video via handy when the bots ( need to see just one ) run from base to lane. upload it on share-online pls... :=) send me link via pm
i need to see how fast they are.

edit: tell me pls your system. Cpu, ram etc..... SSD ?
tell me vm configure ... ram ?
Cpu intel core I7 3.60 GHZ
16gb ddr 4 ram
500gb SSD hdd.

Use to run 15 Wow bots at a time with this. :s

And the vmware ram i set to 1 gb? not enough or?
bigd1991 is offline  
Old   #1386
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 161
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigd1991 View Post
Cpu intel core I7 3.60 GHZ
16gb ddr 4 ram
500gb SSD hdd.

Use to run 15 Wow bots at a time with this. :s

And the vmware ram i set to 1 gb? not enough or?

and 1gb is enough
peter-86 is offline  
Old   #1387
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 0
oh they started winning now

How long does 1-30 usually take ?


They seem to be spending a bunch of time in shop
bigd1991 is offline  
Old   #1388
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 161
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigd1991 View Post
oh they started winning now

How long does 1-30 usually take ?


They seem to be spending a bunch of time in shop
yes but this is okay ! of not they dont buy correctly items all the time

and how much tiume to lvl 30, cant say

edit: got also not 2 loose in a raw, **** happens
saw it enemy push bot, inhibi goes down and my bots run all top. so bye nexus ^^
peter-86 is offline  
Old   #1389

 
elite*gold: 70
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 361
Received Thanks: 232
New update 0.0.1.20 (27.12.2015)

- Note: this bot version requires the custom skin mod v10!
- Added new items to build paths
- Added proper laning (2-1-2) at start instead of randomly choosing lane
- Fixed a bug where the bot did not buy items at start in some games
- Improved item purchase reliability by retrying item search 2 times
- Now preferring more squishy bots in custom games instead of tanks

Make sure you install the new custom skin sfmod v10. (Edit: the bot itself auto-updates)


Please make sure the bot is working properly (test it in test mode!) before you start the bot with botexchange.
dsbghost is offline  
Old   #1390
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsbghost View Post
New update 0.0.1.20 (27.12.2015)

- Note: this bot version requires the custom skin mod v10!
- Added new items to build paths
- Added proper laning (2-1-2) at start instead of randomly choosing lane
- Fixed a bug where the bot did not buy items at start in some games
- Improved item purchase reliability by retrying item search 2 times
- Now preferring more squishy bots in custom games instead of tanks

Make sure you install the new custom skin sfmod v10.


Please make sure the bot is working properly (test it in test mode!) before you start the bot with botexchange.
does it autoupdate?
or we do we have to download new?

and it is the skin we need to redownload? or the client?
bigd1991 is offline  
Old   #1391
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 161
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsbghost View Post
New update 0.0.1.20 (27.12.2015)

- Note: this bot version requires the custom skin mod v10!
- Added new items to build paths
- Added proper laning (2-1-2) at start instead of randomly choosing lane
- Fixed a bug where the bot did not buy items at start in some games
- Improved item purchase reliability by retrying item search 2 times
- Now preferring more squishy bots in custom games instead of tanks

Make sure you install the new custom skin sfmod v10.


Please make sure the bot is working properly (test it in test mode!) before you start the bot with botexchange.


Quote:
Originally Posted by bigd1991 View Post
does it autoupdate?
or we do we have to download new?

and it is the skin we need to redownload? or the client?
autoupdate, just install v10 but i think we did already
peter-86 is offline  
Old   #1392
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsbghost View Post
New update 0.0.1.20 (27.12.2015)

- Note: this bot version requires the custom skin mod v10!
- Added new items to build paths
- Added proper laning (2-1-2) at start instead of randomly choosing lane
- Fixed a bug where the bot did not buy items at start in some games
- Improved item purchase reliability by retrying item search 2 times
- Now preferring more squishy bots in custom games instead of tanks

Make sure you install the new custom skin sfmod v10. (Edit: the bot itself auto-updates)


Please make sure the bot is working properly (test it in test mode!) before you start the bot with botexchange.
would it not be possible to make it buy faster in shop? could use the time way better
bigd1991 is offline  
Old   #1393
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 161
Received Thanks: 4
no, trust it, this is he way how he buy correctly items !
peter-86 is offline  
Old   #1394
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 0
okay :P

just seems like alot of wasted time
bigd1991 is offline  
Old   #1395
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 90
Received Thanks: 0
Hello,
I need someone to set this bot for me to lvl up account to lvl 2. I can pay if it will work correct write me private message.


Vetick is offline  
Reply

Tags
bot, league, level, smurf, unranked



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Level Und Farm Service Auch im High Level !
Hallo liebe Epvp Comm . Nach langer metin2 erfahrung biete ich nun meinen Level + Farm service an Leveln werde ich ab lvl 30 mit eq. Farmen ab...
8 Replies - Metin2 Trading
[B]My Free Farm Level 22 ( Nice Inventar usw )
My Free Farm Level 22 Bar: 25.000,00 kT Punkte: 16.300.300 Lvl 22: Blümchenzüchter Coins: 0 Dir fehlen noch Dir fehlen noch 4.200.500...
23 Replies - elite*gold Trading
My Free Farm Level 15 + 16
Ja ich habe Lange lange my free farm gezockt.. aber irgendwie keine lust mehr :) My Free farm Level 15 : thepirategay Bar: 31.656,87 kT Punkte:...
3 Replies - elite*gold Trading
Selling Level 98 bow fullfarm to lvl 100 and level 94 wiz/cleric farm to 92 ODIN
Im selling my 2accounts cause im quiting silkroad online those 2chars got npc items only for some information visit eBay Philippines - Buy or sell...
0 Replies - Silkroad Online Trading



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:38.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.