Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 13:52

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[BOT] SummonerFactory - Level 30 bot / IP farm (free to level 10)

Reply
 
Old   #1366
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 165
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigd1991 View Post
oh :P

well the one account i bot on i got 10 days of EXP boost.
Would it work with 4 other accounts that dont run exp boost?
or will the experience decrease the further they go from each other ?

Or if you got skype could you add me? and answer there
bigdbigd1 from Denmark :P

the exp boost is just for the riot account.
if u play 5 bots 1 of them with exp boost, only this account will get more exp



peter-86 is offline  
Old   #1367
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by peter-86 View Post
the exp boost is just for the riot account.
if u play 5 bots 1 of them with exp boost, only this account will get more exp
yeah that i know

But do the experience screw up, if lets say

acc 1 = lvl 10
acc 2-3-4-5 = lvl 1 ?

Will lvl 10 get as much exp as if he was playing alone :P ?


bigd1991 is offline  
Old   #1368
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 165
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigd1991 View Post
yeah that i know

But do the experience screw up, if lets say

acc 1 = lvl 10
acc 2-3-4-5 = lvl 1 ?

Will lvl 10 get as much exp as if he was playing alone :P ?
mh i dont understand u ithink...

no accounts play alone. they play alsways as 5
5 from cour own bots or 1 and 4 other bot player (botexchange)
peter-86 is offline  
Old   #1369
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by peter-86 View Post
mh i dont understand u ithink...

no accounts play alone. they play alsways as 5
5 from cour own bots or 1 and 4 other bot player (botexchange)
hehe np i will try again

account 1 = level 10
account 2 = level 1
account 3 = level 3
account 4 = level 5
account 5 = level 3

Will the Account 1 get Lower % experience, because it is playing with level 1-3-5-3 ?


bigd1991 is offline  
Old   #1370

 
elite*gold: 70
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 361
Received Thanks: 232
guys you can install sfmod v10 already tomorrows patch requires v10 and wont work properly without it.
the patch includes the new items and new itembuilds and fixes item build issues.
dsbghost is offline  
Old   #1371
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsbghost View Post
guys you can install sfmod v10 already tomorrows patch requires v10 and wont work properly without it.
the patch includes the new items and new itembuilds and fixes item build issues.
okay that is great


How long does 5 bots usueally take to go 1-30 ?
bigd1991 is offline  
Old   #1372
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 165
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigd1991 View Post
hehe np i will try again

account 1 = level 10
account 2 = level 1
account 3 = level 3
account 4 = level 5
account 5 = level 3

Will the Account 1 get Lower % experience, because it is playing with level 1-3-5-3 ?
ah thats a riot question i dont think so.
peter-86 is offline  
Old   #1373
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 2
Hey,

So I want to run the VM from the start post on my machine.

1. How exactly do I do that after downloading the VM? Do I just mount the image?

2. Do I need 1 VM for every bot I want to run? If I want to run 5 bots, do I need 5 VMs?

3. Do I still need to instally Wooxy + skin?


Would be grateful for some answers
KarolusKoss is offline  
Old   #1374
 
elite*gold: 2
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 446
Received Thanks: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by KarolusKoss View Post
Hey,

So I want to run the VM from the start post on my machine.

1. How exactly do I do that after downloading the VM? Do I just mount the image?

2. Do I need 1 VM for every bot I want to run? If I want to run 5 bots, do I need 5 VMs?

3. Do I still need to instally Wooxy + skin?


Would be grateful for some answers

a1 - you can dl vm or you can create your own vm's and use for it windows7 tiny the best system win7 for it and clone it .
a2 - yes if you want run 5 bot's you must have 5 vm's
a3 - ofc you need all the time after new patch install new wooxy skin after patch league of legends aplication

btw full new setup and clone all it's max 1 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsbghost View Post
guys you can install sfmod v10 already tomorrows patch requires v10 and wont work properly without it.
the patch includes the new items and new itembuilds and fixes item build issues.
i wanna ask why we must update our vm's on new skin if dont have atm new patch yet ? or you boss give it us for next time if patch is done ? my vm's working greats without v10 atm .
kbum is offline  
Old   #1375
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 0
Will it automatic change gamemod?
from custom to beginner?
bigd1991 is offline  
Old   #1376
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 165
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbum View Post


i wanna ask why we must update our vm's on new skin if dont have atm new patch yet ? or you boss give it us for next time if patch is done ? my vm's working greats without v10 atm .
for the new patch, release today. than u need v10

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigd1991 View Post
Will it automatic change gamemod?
from custom to beginner?
yes
peter-86 is offline  
Old   #1377
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 0
so running V10.

after 9 min of play, Not 1 bot have more than 10 Creeps lol.?


I run 5 bots, running smooth no lag nothing.

and 0-12 to enemy bots lol
i mean what can i have done wrong?
I got V10 installed.
and yet they get owned by bots :S
whats good with this bot then ? If it cant even beat the bots.

2 games lost in a row now >.<


new game, 11 minutes in the game, 1 bot got 4 creeps....

now 3 lost in a row x)
bigd1991 is offline  
Old   #1378
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 165
Received Thanks: 4
look at my post #1366
peter-86 is offline  
Old   #1379
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by peter-86 View Post
look at my post #1366
dxtory

should i install that on all 5 virtual machines?


and do you have a website where to download it? can only find license version.
bigd1991 is offline  
Old   #1380
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 165
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigd1991 View Post
dxtory

should i install that on all 5 virtual machines?


and do you have a website where to download it? can only find license version.
yes ofc all 5 vm. and just donwload it and run as trail.
and let dxtory know what u want to limit 15 fps

1- Download and install DxTory

2- Open DxTory as Administrator

3- From the profile list choose [ League of Legends Client ]

4- Go to the settings tab [ tab #8 ]

5- Go all the way down and Tick [ Limit Video FPS ] lower it to 15 FPS


peter-86 is offline  
Reply

Tags
bot, league, level, smurf, unranked



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Level Und Farm Service Auch im High Level !
Hallo liebe Epvp Comm . Nach langer metin2 erfahrung biete ich nun meinen Level + Farm service an Leveln werde ich ab lvl 30 mit eq. Farmen ab...
8 Replies - Metin2 Trading
[B]My Free Farm Level 22 ( Nice Inventar usw )
My Free Farm Level 22 Bar: 25.000,00 kT Punkte: 16.300.300 Lvl 22: Blümchenzüchter Coins: 0 Dir fehlen noch Dir fehlen noch 4.200.500...
23 Replies - elite*gold Trading
My Free Farm Level 15 + 16
Ja ich habe Lange lange my free farm gezockt.. aber irgendwie keine lust mehr :) My Free farm Level 15 : thepirategay Bar: 31.656,87 kT Punkte:...
3 Replies - elite*gold Trading
Selling Level 98 bow fullfarm to lvl 100 and level 94 wiz/cleric farm to 92 ODIN
Im selling my 2accounts cause im quiting silkroad online those 2chars got npc items only for some information visit eBay Philippines - Buy or sell...
0 Replies - Silkroad Online Trading



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:52.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.