Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 20:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[BOT] SummonerFactory - Level 30 bot / IP farm (free to level 10)

Old   #1081

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by meisterlecker View Post
wow now i tried 10 vmware

100% usage of my cpu the hole time, i cant play use firefox anymore, cuz its lagging LOL
i reduced the ram per vmware on 640MB ram.

isnt there another programm with lower usage of performance?

or what did you mean with dxtory? this is a video recording programm?
dx tory is program when you can get a limit video fps /s and if you use it automatic lowest cpu and gpu % reduce usage. i know maybe this is not a really greats but if have it open and have 10 vm's on 1 time opened without this program you can't do anyhtink on your pc , but if you use it then easy you can play lol

Thanks
1 User
Old   #1082

elite*gold: 0
I've set up 5 virtual machines. When i start all five just two of them work and at the other three i get this error: "You have disconnected. Please check your internet connection and try again" Really don't know how to fix it. Someone can help?

with bot exchange i can run 2 bots without a problem, but somehow there isnt enough internet for 5 of them. Don't know if some IP problem could be the reason. SummonerFactory didn't knew an answer too.

I'm running a FritzBox at the moment and VMWare Workstation 11.1.1 build-2771112. Don't know if that helps

Old   #1083

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrGero View Post
I've set up 5 virtual machines. When i start all five just two of them work and at the other three i get this error: "You have disconnected. Please check your internet connection and try again" Really don't know how to fix it. Someone can help?

with bot exchange i can run 2 bots without a problem, but somehow there isnt enough internet for 5 of them. Don't know if some IP problem could be the reason. SummonerFactory didn't knew an answer too.

I'm running a FritzBox at the moment and VMWare Workstation 11.1.1 build-2771112. Don't know if that helps
Hmm you can use how many you want vm's and summonerfactory dont have any block for ip and riot too dont have max connection for 1 ip . Cuz i think if you try open 5 vm's then or your pc is so low for it or your hardware or ethernet card dont working propertly , maybe is too high for it. if you use 5 vm's why you use option bot exchange ? If you want i can check on team viewer your config and i think we can solve this problem fast.
Old   #1084

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbum View Post
Hmm you can use how many you want vm's and summonerfactory dont have any block for ip and riot too dont have max connection for 1 ip . Cuz i think if you try open 5 vm's then or your pc is so low for it or your hardware or ethernet card dont working propertly , maybe is too high for it. if you use 5 vm's why you use option bot exchange ? If you want i can check on team viewer your config and i think we can solve this problem fast.

I just use botexchange when i use 2 bots. With 5 i turned it of. I have no experience with team viewer but we can try.

~~~SOLVED~~~
I found a solution today. It might seem totaly crazy but it actually works. I've just opened the league of legend site at every VM and it got the connection right on all 5 VMs. Found the solution in the league of legends forum.

Now the bot says that my pc is a toaster and i will try to use your Dxtory advice. Let's see if it works. Do i just need to install it on every VM and it will do the rest?

Old   #1085

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrGero View Post
I just use botexchange when i use 2 bots. With 5 i turned it of. I have no experience with team viewer but we can try.

~~~SOLVED~~~
I found a solution today. It might seem totaly crazy but it actually works. I've just opened the league of legend site at every VM and it got the connection right on all 5 VMs. Found the solution in the league of legends forum.

Now the bot says that my pc is a toaster and i will try to use your Dxtory advice. Let's see if it works. Do i just need to install it on every VM and it will do the rest?

Yes you must install dxtory for all singiel vm's and open it and then he can working . Minimum fps use at 10fps/s
Old   #1086

how many VM's will one dxtory license run on?
Old   #1087

502 Bad Gateway
nginx/1.8.0

Getting this Error while trying to log into the website, also SummonerFactory on my VM isn't working. Anyone with the same issue ?
Old   #1088

Yes same here
Old   #1089

same.

"502 Bad Gateway
nginx/1.8.0"
Old   #1090

Server login bot down 100% if admin wake up then he fix it and remember today alll live server have big big update to pre season. Just wait.
Old   #1091

he might be fixing it now for the new season actually, probably why its down
Old   #1092

elite*gold: 70
should be working again with the new patch 5.22 now.

dont forget to re-install the custom skin with wooxy, after patching the game.
Old   #1093

got like 12 accs banned today. they ran for 6 days 12hours playing and 12 sleeping

does anyone else have issues?
Old   #1094

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grindelwald1 View Post
got like 12 accs banned today. they ran for 6 days 12hours playing and 12 sleeping

no bans here, id recommend not running them on a consistent schedule
Old   #1095

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grindelwald1 View Post

Play 1-2 Normal games from time to time, don't run them from the same IP (use different Proxy for different accounts). Change your sleeping/playing hours from time to time.

BTW anyone got this issue while bot exchange is turned on ? Tried to get into 3-4 games and same error on loading screen. Game updated to ongoing patch and wooxy skin too, Thanks

Tags
bot, league, level, smurf, unranked