Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 11:25

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[BOT] SummonerFactory - Level 30 bot / IP farm (free to level 10)

Reply
 
Old   #1066
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 0
How much bots (vms) i can run with:
i7-4710HQ, 16GB-Ram, gtx970m



GeorgeXcool is offline  
Old   #1067
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
I'm using VMware, and bot only move when in fullscreen mode(crt+alt+enter), stop immediately after i leave VMware fullscreen mode . How do i fix that?


conthangio1998 is offline  
Old   #1068
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 43
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by conthangio1998 View Post
I'm using VMware, and bot only move when in fullscreen mode(crt+alt+enter), stop immediately after i leave VMware fullscreen mode . How do i fix that?
i had a similar issue, try just pressing ctrl+alt to deselect the vm (your cursor should be a hand) and see if that helps it.
whatisleague is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1069
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
I have a problem with the bot. It get stuck at the shop when the script starts...
I installed the last version of map woody


guikolinox is offline  
Old   #1070
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatisleague View Post
i had a similar issue, try just pressing ctrl+alt to deselect the vm (your cursor should be a hand) and see if that helps it.
thx, but that still does not work

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatisleague View Post
i had a similar issue, try just pressing ctrl+alt to deselect the vm (your cursor should be a hand) and see if that helps it.
it says some thing like "error in bot task.....waiting game window timed out .''
conthangio1998 is offline  
Old   #1071
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 29
Received Thanks: 0
Huge BanWave by Riot lost like 24 Accounts
Monotonoda is offline  
Old   #1072
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 43
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monotonoda View Post
Huge BanWave by Riot lost like 24 Accounts
care to describe your bot setup and schedule so we can figure out how they're detecting them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by conthangio1998 View Post
thx, but that still does not work



it says some thing like "error in bot task.....waiting game window timed out .''
Try setting your VM resolution at 1024x768 and see if it works then. If that doesn't work then maybe post a screenshot of the log where that error is, I can try and remember what mine was like and what I did.

does this bot play intermediate games at any point, or only beginner bots to 30? thanks
whatisleague is offline  
Old   #1073
 
elite*gold: 2
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 446
Received Thanks: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monotonoda View Post
Huge BanWave by Riot lost like 24 Accounts
if you wanna pimp all account 24/7 rito all time ban your account's - must little think. Do yuo think any 1 normal people can play 10-12 or more hours a day ??
No no 1 can do this. try pimp some acc on 10 lvl take brake 1 -2 days and then start again pimp on 15 and again break. Think think think. On today night only 1 acc banned for 200 acc played on 1 time .
kbum is offline  
Old   #1074
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 439
Received Thanks: 8
is it normal that one vm uses 20% cpu power? i have inter i5 4570 3,2
kirbie009 is offline  
Old   #1075
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 29
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbum View Post
if you wanna pimp all account 24/7 rito all time ban your account's - must little think. Do yuo think any 1 normal people can play 10-12 or more hours a day ??
No no 1 can do this. try pimp some acc on 10 lvl take brake 1 -2 days and then start again pimp on 15 and again break. Think think think. On today night only 1 acc banned for 200 acc played on 1 time .
You have a good Account Creator? Im searching one, cuz im lazy doing new accounts all by myself.

But yeah you got me there im letting them run for 10 hours and do a 14 hours break. Thats just way to long.
Monotonoda is offline  
Old   #1076
 
elite*gold: 2
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 446
Received Thanks: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monotonoda View Post
You have a good Account Creator? Im searching one, cuz im lazy doing new accounts all by myself.

But yeah you got me there im letting them run for 10 hours and do a 14 hours break. Thats just way to long.
i dont have any acc creator. use only proxy or private vpn on much ip
kbum is offline  
Old   #1077
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 43
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirbie009 View Post
is it normal that one vm uses 20% cpu power? i have inter i5 4570 3,2
The power a vm will consume depends on how you set it up. what os? what settings? maybe how much ram effects it, etc. initial observation that is a bit high for one vm.
whatisleague is offline  
Old   #1078
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 482
Received Thanks: 22
isnt that little bit high

5 vmware use 70% of my cpu usage

cant we set the usage little bit lower on the vmware?

i have a i7-4770
meisterlecker is offline  
Old   #1079
 
elite*gold: 2
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 446
Received Thanks: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by meisterlecker View Post
isnt that little bit high

5 vmware use 70% of my cpu usage

cant we set the usage little bit lower on the vmware?

i have a i7-4770
Use dxtory , all setting on windows in vm's where you run lol take to low super low, give minimum 640Mb ram / vm's and can run easy 10 vm's on 1 time on this cpu and can play on lol
kbum is offline  
Old   #1080
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 482
Received Thanks: 22
wow now i tried 10 vmware

100% usage of my cpu the hole time, i cant play use firefox anymore, cuz its lagging LOL
i reduced the ram per vmware on 640MB ram.

isnt there another programm with lower usage of performance?

or what did you mean with dxtory? this is a video recording programm?


meisterlecker is offline  
Reply

Tags
bot, league, level, smurf, unranked



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Level Und Farm Service Auch im High Level !
Hallo liebe Epvp Comm . Nach langer metin2 erfahrung biete ich nun meinen Level + Farm service an Leveln werde ich ab lvl 30 mit eq. Farmen ab...
8 Replies - Metin2 Trading
[B]My Free Farm Level 22 ( Nice Inventar usw )
My Free Farm Level 22 Bar: 25.000,00 kT Punkte: 16.300.300 Lvl 22: Blümchenzüchter Coins: 0 Dir fehlen noch Dir fehlen noch 4.200.500...
23 Replies - elite*gold Trading
My Free Farm Level 15 + 16
Ja ich habe Lange lange my free farm gezockt.. aber irgendwie keine lust mehr :) My Free farm Level 15 : thepirategay Bar: 31.656,87 kT Punkte:...
3 Replies - elite*gold Trading
Selling Level 98 bow fullfarm to lvl 100 and level 94 wiz/cleric farm to 92 ODIN
Im selling my 2accounts cause im quiting silkroad online those 2chars got npc items only for some information visit eBay Philippines - Buy or sell...
0 Replies - Silkroad Online Trading



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:25.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.