Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 09:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[BOT] SummonerFactory - Level 30 bot / IP farm (free to level 10)

Old   #946

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by CookiePl0x View Post
Always timing out with multiple bots because it sits 5 minutes and longer in loading screen, works fine with a single one though, used the vm linked in first post. Any fix? Do I hhav to increase the RAM or something?
1st do you have hard drive ssd ?
2nd how much ram you give / vm's
3rd what cpu and gpu do you have
4 - how much vm's you try to open on 1 time

Old   #947

elite*gold: 0
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
it just loop there opening and closing the store...

Old   #948

Quote:
Originally Posted by peluchota View Post
same problem
Old   #949

Quote:
Originally Posted by peluchota View Post
At screen i see you have 193ms answer server lol you use or bad vpn or your connection is really low that it first and bot try to do somethink but dont have too fasy answer and lopp at shop.

2nd option - do you instal v8 skin ? new skin and have all update lol client ?

3rd option - vm's you use your own or dl with 1st post thread or oryginal website summonerfactory ?

4 - have all pack netframework and microsoft c++ installed ?

Old   #950

I can't even run it... It stops working and I get this error. Any help?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg helppls.jpg (19.5 KB, 9 views)
Old   #951

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoldCafe View Post
I can't even run it... It stops working and I get this error. Any help?
do you have install all pack files what you need to start program ? check up some my post what you should do instal on pc or vm's and do you open it use admin option ? (run as admin)
Old   #952

Download not working. Some help? I tryed to re dowload because had an error http://i.imgur.com/WS98Wko.png
Thanks
Old   #953

Quote:
Originally Posted by botadoss View Post
Download not working. Some help? I tryed to re dowload because had an error http://i.imgur.com/WS98Wko.png
Thanks

oryginal website section download have 2 different vm's - can you use any 1
Old   #954

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbum View Post
At screen i see you have 193ms answer server lol you use or bad vpn or your connection is really low that it first and bot try to do somethink but dont have too fasy answer and lopp at shop.

2nd option - do you instal v8 skin ? new skin and have all update lol client ?

3rd option - vm's you use your own or dl with 1st post thread or oryginal website summonerfactory ?

4 - have all pack netframework and microsoft c++ installed ?
I try all options. have a ping of 30ms. v8 skin is installed. i try with normal windows too (same problem). download the all-in-one runtime package from the site.
but still same problem

log file with the red text:
Old   #955

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeXcool View Post
I try all options. have a ping of 30ms. v8 skin is installed. i try with normal windows too (same problem). download the all-in-one runtime package from the site.
but still same problem

log file with the red text:
I got the same issue. tried my own vm, tried the vm's from teh site, same error either way. 4.5 net installed, tried AIO runtimes installed, v8 installed, latest wooxy, etc. Here's my log red text as well

Old   #956

elite*gold: 6
no paysafecard? -.-
Old   #957

elite*gold: 70
for shop not detecting or not detecting ingame or camera lock button, try to remove the "Config" folder in the lol folder.

Paysafecard contact me via email.

Windows XP will NOT be supported, as XP doesnt support .NET Framework 4.5
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #958

Hi,
I try to test your bot but i had a little problem.

I completed all the steps of the installation tutorial but when i lauch it,
it remains blocked in this steps :

The runtime continue but nothing more happens :/

I also saw that on .log files but i don't know how to use this information to solve problem xD :
Code:
2015-10-07 19:05:13,192 WARN  [net.summonerfactory.client.communication.TcpController (<ReadReaderLineAsync>b__18)] - Error reading line: Impossible de lire les données de la connexion de transport : Une opération de blocage a été interrompue par un appel à WSACancelBlockingCall.
Someone can help me ?
Old   #959

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsbghost View Post
Summoner Factory - Level 30 bot / IP farm
(free to level 10)

SummonerFactory is a fully automated level bot for League of Legends. It is based on pixel detection and emulates keyboard and mouse to play the game. You can run one bot per computer or multiple bots using virtual machines or multiple computers.

SummonerFactory Screenshots

Features

Fully automated leveling

Just install and start the bot. No complicated setup needed. Level referrals for free until level 10. Subscribe to level up to level 30.

Matchmaking

Automatically matches bots together to play custom and coop games without ruining real player gaming experience. Can match either your own bots only or together with bots of other users (botexchange).

Webinterface

Manage all your accounts online and check how your accounts are leveling up, even with multiple computers.

Wins games

Plays each champion individually with items, spells and behavior and wins most of the games (custom and coop beginner on Summoners Rift).

Advanced configuration

Allows you to reach a specific level or IP amount, set play and sleep schedules for each account and purchase XP boosts at individual levels.

Safety first

Does not use injection, memory writing or other detectable hacking technologies. Only sees what you see and plays with mouse and keyboard like a human player (thus only one bot per computer).

Download & Registration

Download and register at or download the bot in the attachment.

Test Mode

Before starting the bot normally, use the test mode to make sure everything is properly set up and working.

This test mode allows your bot to enter a custom game alone with one single bot in the opposing team to test if everything works properly before joining other games and get leaver busted etc. You can easily leave those custom games by pressing END to exit the bot and dont need to worry about starting the bot.

VMWare Image & Tutorial (by hipsterhunter)

Contact

Please do not PM me since i don't check/reply PM often. Use email .

Virus check

(.exe)
(.zip)

The file is packed and encrypted which causes some false positives, feel free to test this in a virtual machine first.
they should enable an option to use Scripts with the bot, i have the premium one and it its pretty cool, working 100%, but it tooks too long to end a game 30-50min per game , with scripts the bots would be able to end it very fast
Old   #960

The bot was running smoothly for a few days but now fails to load, Saying Requesting account, account unavailable.. i've confirmed the username and password is correct. what is wrong?

Tags
bot, league, level, smurf, unranked