Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 07:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[BOT] SummonerFactory - Level 30 bot / IP farm (free to level 10)

Old   #931

elite*gold: 0
im getting an error. gives me the error in red repeatedly then restarts itself. help?

pic

Old   #932

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by schatti2 View Post
I downloaded VMware workstation 11 and when im starting the "Bot" from the SFBot it shows this error:
i think you dont have create vm's or you change directory and yuo see that error or yuo delete it on directory where you use it a first time.

Old   #933

zzzz wooxy not changing my skin at all. it says installed but when i open the game Summoner rift still the same.

edit: updating wooxy did the trick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatisleague View Post
im getting an error. gives me the error in red repeatedly then restarts itself. help?

pic
got exactly the same error, any solution?
Old   #934

elite*gold: 1740
Hello peluchota,

Can you tell me how Wooksy updated it nicely this time?

FIXED - Anyone having some issue:

- Install Wooxy.
- In the menu click to update to the newest version now.
- Re-install the skin.

Old   #935

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tools4Gamers View Post
Hello peluchota,

Can you tell me how Wooksy updated it nicely this time?

FIXED - Anyone having some issue:

- Install Wooxy.
- In the menu click to update to the newest version now.
- Re-install the skin.
yeah thats what i did, sorry that i didnt explain it better.
also when i updated wooxy , after it restarted it gave me an error with RADS, had to reinstall wooxy , update again and it worked.

still having that red text problem.
Old   #936

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsbghost View Post
Updated the bot trying to fix the HUD scaling issues, which result in not locking camera, not detecting shop window. Those who got this issue, let me know if its fixed (I cant check it because i never had this problem).

Regarding bans: I dont think the raw bot itself is specifically being detected/checked for by riot, as i have one test bot running only a few hours per day (some days not at all), basically total random, normal occasional players times, and it didnt get banned yet after months. But there is no doubt that Riot checks registration, online times, repetitive playing patterns, probably match history, and ingame stats. slow bots in botexchange cant really be prevented, but if you run only your bots together make sure the bot runs smooth, no lagging, no fps limitation like dxtory (because the bot limits the game to 25 fps anyways). the bot reactions (and thus its efficiency and stats) can only be as good as the machine that is running it. running a few less bots instead of trying to get the last bit out of the cpu may make a difference. the bot has no memory reading or similar fast technique for exact/fast reaction, it relies completely on scanning the screen, which needs more resources.

also there wont be an aram gamemode, real player games are risky because of reports, and ruin the game, create ranting people who actually want to play the game, and forcing riot to go more after bots.
Unfortunately that problem still exists for me.
Old   #937

elite*gold: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbum View Post
i think you dont have create vm's or you change directory and yuo see that error or yuo delete it on directory where you use it a first time.
and what should i do now ?
Old   #938

Why ALWAYS matched with low priority queuer's.. slowing down progress hugely.
I've just started this and wondering if anyone can vouch for success, as i've been trying for 2 days now and only managed 1 full game

Whilst I understand it would be very complex to implement, a good feature would be prioritising those with Low priority queues to play together in the botexchange
Old   #939

Quote:
Originally Posted by schatti2 View Post
and what should i do now ?
You can't open vm's becouse yuo dont create it or directory where you have it on hdd drive in any folder just deleted. Really setup this program and create own vm's is really simple few steps or if yuo dont know stil how to do it you can dl ready vm;s on 1st post on this thread and yuo can use it too or dl o it on oryginal website summonerfactory.

If yuo have stilll any problem on this bot contact to me on skype and i can check how and what you have on your pc if you want on teamviewer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by billysbakery View Post
Why ALWAYS matched with low priority queuer's.. slowing down progress hugely.
I've just started this and wondering if anyone can vouch for success, as i've been trying for 2 days now and only managed 1 full game

Whilst I understand it would be very complex to implement, a good feature would be prioritising those with Low priority queues to play together in the botexchange
How much you hav euse vm's on your master pc 1 2 or 5 or 10 ? Do you use bot exchange option ??
Old   #940

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbum View Post
You can't open vm's becouse yuo dont create it or directory where you have it on hdd drive in any folder just deleted. Really setup this program and create own vm's is really simple few steps or if yuo dont know stil how to do it you can dl ready vm;s on 1st post on this thread and yuo can use it too or dl o it on oryginal website summonerfactory.

If yuo have stilll any problem on this bot contact to me on skype and i can check how and what you have on your pc if you want on teamviewer.

How much you hav euse vm's on your master pc 1 2 or 5 or 10 ? Do you use bot exchange option ??
no VM's used, and bot exchange is on.. just always matched with people on a 20 minute low priority queue.. i've ran the bot for about 10 hours now and its still only played 1 game successfully
Old   #941

Quote:
Originally Posted by billysbakery View Post
no VM's used, and bot exchange is on.. just always matched with people on a 20 minute low priority queue.. i've ran the bot for about 10 hours now and its still only played 1 game successfully
Ok if you have bot exchange on then off this function if you have 5 minimum vm's open on your master pc . If you have 10 vm's then too exchange bot turn off becouse much people dont know how to setup this bot and bot lose 90% game, becouse play 2v5 3v5 and so on

If you have low priority then your setup must have somethink wrong too . 20 min low priority have becouse bot go afk and nothink to do in game. if you want i can try to check your setup bot today 4-5 pm i go to my really job and if i back i can check it .
Old   #942

Quote:
Originally Posted by peluchota View Post
zzzz wooxy not changing my skin at all. it says installed but when i open the game Summoner rift still the same.

edit: updating wooxy did the trick.

got exactly the same error, any solution?

My problem was I had clicked on the screen on the VM and left it that way. Pressing CTRL+ALT to remove my cursor before i minimized VMware fixed my issue.
Old   #943

LOL rly server and all base summonerfactory off ?? what is that ? any info owner ?

Website back and all working
Old   #944

Always timing out with multiple bots because it sits 5 minutes and longer in loading screen, works fine with a single one though, used the vm linked in first post. Any fix? Do I hhav to increase the RAM or something?
Old   #945

The Black Market: 114/0/2
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirbie009 View Post
can i bot with more then 1 acc per vm or is it 1vm per account?
1 acc per VM.

Könnt ihr vielleicht dafür sorgen das der BOT auch mit Win XP läuft wäre sehr geil.

Tags
bot, league, level, smurf, unranked