Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 07:36

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[BOT] SummonerFactory - Level 30 bot / IP farm (free to level 10)

Reply
 
Old   #931
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 43
Received Thanks: 3
im getting an error. gives me the error in red repeatedly then restarts itself. help?

pic



whatisleague is offline  
Old   #932
 
elite*gold: 2
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 446
Received Thanks: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by schatti2 View Post
I downloaded VMware workstation 11 and when im starting the "Bot" from the SFBot it shows this error:
i think you dont have create vm's or you change directory and yuo see that error or yuo delete it on directory where you use it a first time.


kbum is offline  
Old   #933
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 47
Received Thanks: 5
zzzz wooxy not changing my skin at all. it says installed but when i open the game Summoner rift still the same.

edit: updating wooxy did the trick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatisleague View Post
im getting an error. gives me the error in red repeatedly then restarts itself. help?

pic
got exactly the same error, any solution?
peluchota is offline  
Old   #934
 
elite*gold: 1740
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 442
Received Thanks: 6
Hello peluchota,

Can you tell me how Wooksy updated it nicely this time?

FIXED - Anyone having some issue:

- Install Wooxy.
- In the menu click to update to the newest version now.
- Re-install the skin.


Tools4Gamers is offline  
Old   #935
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 47
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tools4Gamers View Post
Hello peluchota,

Can you tell me how Wooksy updated it nicely this time?

FIXED - Anyone having some issue:

- Install Wooxy.
- In the menu click to update to the newest version now.
- Re-install the skin.
yeah thats what i did, sorry that i didnt explain it better.
also when i updated wooxy , after it restarted it gave me an error with RADS, had to reinstall wooxy , update again and it worked.

still having that red text problem.
peluchota is offline  
Old   #936
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsbghost View Post
Updated the bot trying to fix the HUD scaling issues, which result in not locking camera, not detecting shop window. Those who got this issue, let me know if its fixed (I cant check it because i never had this problem).

Regarding bans: I dont think the raw bot itself is specifically being detected/checked for by riot, as i have one test bot running only a few hours per day (some days not at all), basically total random, normal occasional players times, and it didnt get banned yet after months. But there is no doubt that Riot checks registration, online times, repetitive playing patterns, probably match history, and ingame stats. slow bots in botexchange cant really be prevented, but if you run only your bots together make sure the bot runs smooth, no lagging, no fps limitation like dxtory (because the bot limits the game to 25 fps anyways). the bot reactions (and thus its efficiency and stats) can only be as good as the machine that is running it. running a few less bots instead of trying to get the last bit out of the cpu may make a difference. the bot has no memory reading or similar fast technique for exact/fast reaction, it relies completely on scanning the screen, which needs more resources.

also there wont be an aram gamemode, real player games are risky because of reports, and ruin the game, create ranting people who actually want to play the game, and forcing riot to go more after bots.
Unfortunately that problem still exists for me.
cagil99 is offline  
Old   #937
 
elite*gold: 10
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 207
Received Thanks: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbum View Post
i think you dont have create vm's or you change directory and yuo see that error or yuo delete it on directory where you use it a first time.
and what should i do now ?
schatti2 is offline  
Old   #938
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Why ALWAYS matched with low priority queuer's.. slowing down progress hugely.
I've just started this and wondering if anyone can vouch for success, as i've been trying for 2 days now and only managed 1 full game

Whilst I understand it would be very complex to implement, a good feature would be prioritising those with Low priority queues to play together in the botexchange
billysbakery is offline  
Old   #939
 
elite*gold: 2
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 446
Received Thanks: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by schatti2 View Post
and what should i do now ?
You can't open vm's becouse yuo dont create it or directory where you have it on hdd drive in any folder just deleted. Really setup this program and create own vm's is really simple few steps or if yuo dont know stil how to do it you can dl ready vm;s on 1st post on this thread and yuo can use it too or dl o it on oryginal website summonerfactory.

If yuo have stilll any problem on this bot contact to me on skype and i can check how and what you have on your pc if you want on teamviewer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by billysbakery View Post
Why ALWAYS matched with low priority queuer's.. slowing down progress hugely.
I've just started this and wondering if anyone can vouch for success, as i've been trying for 2 days now and only managed 1 full game

Whilst I understand it would be very complex to implement, a good feature would be prioritising those with Low priority queues to play together in the botexchange
How much you hav euse vm's on your master pc 1 2 or 5 or 10 ? Do you use bot exchange option ??
kbum is offline  
Old   #940
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbum View Post
You can't open vm's becouse yuo dont create it or directory where you have it on hdd drive in any folder just deleted. Really setup this program and create own vm's is really simple few steps or if yuo dont know stil how to do it you can dl ready vm;s on 1st post on this thread and yuo can use it too or dl o it on oryginal website summonerfactory.

If yuo have stilll any problem on this bot contact to me on skype and i can check how and what you have on your pc if you want on teamviewer.



How much you hav euse vm's on your master pc 1 2 or 5 or 10 ? Do you use bot exchange option ??
no VM's used, and bot exchange is on.. just always matched with people on a 20 minute low priority queue.. i've ran the bot for about 10 hours now and its still only played 1 game successfully
billysbakery is offline  
Old   #941
 
elite*gold: 2
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 446
Received Thanks: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by billysbakery View Post
no VM's used, and bot exchange is on.. just always matched with people on a 20 minute low priority queue.. i've ran the bot for about 10 hours now and its still only played 1 game successfully
Ok if you have bot exchange on then off this function if you have 5 minimum vm's open on your master pc . If you have 10 vm's then too exchange bot turn off becouse much people dont know how to setup this bot and bot lose 90% game, becouse play 2v5 3v5 and so on

If you have low priority then your setup must have somethink wrong too . 20 min low priority have becouse bot go afk and nothink to do in game. if you want i can try to check your setup bot today 4-5 pm i go to my really job and if i back i can check it .
kbum is offline  
Old   #942
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 43
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by peluchota View Post
zzzz wooxy not changing my skin at all. it says installed but when i open the game Summoner rift still the same.

edit: updating wooxy did the trick.



got exactly the same error, any solution?

My problem was I had clicked on the screen on the VM and left it that way. Pressing CTRL+ALT to remove my cursor before i minimized VMware fixed my issue.
whatisleague is offline  
Old   #943
 
elite*gold: 2
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 446
Received Thanks: 55
LOL rly server and all base summonerfactory off ?? what is that ? any info owner ?

Website back and all working
kbum is offline  
Old   #944
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 29
Received Thanks: 3
Always timing out with multiple bots because it sits 5 minutes and longer in loading screen, works fine with a single one though, used the vm linked in first post. Any fix? Do I hhav to increase the RAM or something?
CookiePl0x is offline  
Old   #945
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 114/0/2
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 2,970
Received Thanks: 380
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirbie009 View Post
can i bot with more then 1 acc per vm or is it 1vm per account?
1 acc per VM.


Könnt ihr vielleicht dafür sorgen das der BOT auch mit Win XP läuft wäre sehr geil.


PADDI_4_BOT is offline  
Reply

Tags
bot, league, level, smurf, unranked



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Level Und Farm Service Auch im High Level !
Hallo liebe Epvp Comm . Nach langer metin2 erfahrung biete ich nun meinen Level + Farm service an Leveln werde ich ab lvl 30 mit eq. Farmen ab...
8 Replies - Metin2 Trading
[B]My Free Farm Level 22 ( Nice Inventar usw )
My Free Farm Level 22 Bar: 25.000,00 kT Punkte: 16.300.300 Lvl 22: Blümchenzüchter Coins: 0 Dir fehlen noch Dir fehlen noch 4.200.500...
23 Replies - elite*gold Trading
My Free Farm Level 15 + 16
Ja ich habe Lange lange my free farm gezockt.. aber irgendwie keine lust mehr :) My Free farm Level 15 : thepirategay Bar: 31.656,87 kT Punkte:...
3 Replies - elite*gold Trading
Selling Level 98 bow fullfarm to lvl 100 and level 94 wiz/cleric farm to 92 ODIN
Im selling my 2accounts cause im quiting silkroad online those 2chars got npc items only for some information visit eBay Philippines - Buy or sell...
0 Replies - Silkroad Online Trading



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:36.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.