Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 09:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[BOT] SummonerFactory - Level 30 bot / IP farm (free to level 10)

Old   #916

elite*gold: 10
Is there another Download for Virtual Machine (not MegAsync) because megasync doesnt work for me -.- ...

Old   #917

elite*gold: 300
Quote:
Originally Posted by schatti2 View Post
Is there another Download for Virtual Machine (not MegAsync) because megasync doesnt work for me -.- ...
here from torrent

Old   #918

elite*gold: 0
dont work i have a error authentication failed: email not found. Lan server
Old   #919

Still no bans guys?

Old   #920

Hi guys, when I start the bot it gets stuck on locking the camera (The first step)
It spams

Camera should be locked
Locking camera
Camera should be locked
locking Camera

Whilst this is happening, the cursor is attempting to click 1 or 2 pixels off of the camera lock button.

is this happening to anyone else? and is there a fix to this.
Old   #921

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by smurffarm View Post
Still no bans guys?
Still no bans and much account atm reach 30 lvl without any bann acc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirbie009 View Post
can i bot with more then 1 acc per vm or is it 1vm per account?
1 acc 1 vm prefer - cuz you can't open more lol client on this bot only 1 / 1 pc / vm's
Old   #922

elite*gold: 18
how long does it take to make lvl 30 accounts running bots 24/7 as 5 ?
Old   #923

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboGolom View Post
how long does it take to make lvl 30 accounts running bots 24/7 as 5 ?
ssd hard drive high cpu and 1Gb ram / each vm;s for fast loading page i can up 30 lvl on bost open at 20 lvl for 8 - 9 days 24h/7 all time without stop but then ban rate is high i think on next ban wave at rito.
Old   #924

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbum View Post
Still no bans and much account atm reach 30 lvl without any bann acc.

1 acc 1 vm prefer - cuz you can't open more lol client on this bot only 1 / 1 pc / vm's

You really give them 1GB each? Even with an SSD? That's quite alot for 1 instance of the bot...

I give them 800MB each, which never gets fully used!
Old   #925

Quote:
Originally Posted by smurffarm View Post
You really give them 1GB each? Even with an SSD? That's quite alot for 1 instance of the bot...

I give them 800MB each, which never gets fully used!
I know and i can give each vm's minimum 640MB ram/vm's but time loading page is trange then +- 3 minutes. I hav eon my p master pc open 40 lol client at 1 time and have 48Gb ram and i can do it 1Gb /vm's easy and loading page on game have only 35 sec then

Maybe if you use not that much lol client on 1 moment then it's different and time for loading screen have low time for full 100% loading game but if i have some time on my cpu 100% if much vm's loading on 1 time like 30 vm's or more And then this 1GB per 1 vm's working extremely fast .
Old   #926

elite*gold: 70
Updated the bot trying to fix the HUD scaling issues, which result in not locking camera, not detecting shop window. Those who got this issue, let me know if its fixed (I cant check it because i never had this problem).

Regarding bans: I dont think the raw bot itself is specifically being detected/checked for by riot, as i have one test bot running only a few hours per day (some days not at all), basically total random, normal occasional players times, and it didnt get banned yet after months. But there is no doubt that Riot checks registration, online times, repetitive playing patterns, probably match history, and ingame stats. slow bots in botexchange cant really be prevented, but if you run only your bots together make sure the bot runs smooth, no lagging, no fps limitation like dxtory (because the bot limits the game to 25 fps anyways). the bot reactions (and thus its efficiency and stats) can only be as good as the machine that is running it. running a few less bots instead of trying to get the last bit out of the cpu may make a difference. the bot has no memory reading or similar fast technique for exact/fast reaction, it relies completely on scanning the screen, which needs more resources.

also there wont be an aram gamemode, real player games are risky because of reports, and ruin the game, create ranting people who actually want to play the game, and forcing riot to go more after bots.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #927

Hello. Today, there was a problem, run the bot, game started and nothing happens. in the log - Waiting for game window timed out. Yesterday, everything was working, nothing has changed. The problem of updating or I do not know what happened.
Old   #928

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest boost View Post
Hello. Today, there was a problem, run the bot, game started and nothing happens. in the log - Waiting for game window timed out. Yesterday, everything was working, nothing has changed. The problem of updating or I do not know what happened.
Have same problem.
Old   #929

My Bot stopped working a few hours ago. Seems like summonerfactory server is down?

Edit: its running fine again.
Old   #930

elite*gold: 10
I downloaded VMware workstation 11 and when im starting the "Bot" from the SFBot it shows this error:

Tags
bot, league, level, smurf, unranked