Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 14:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[BOT] SummonerFactory - Level 30 bot / IP farm (free to level 10)

Old   #706

elite*gold: 0
maybe some screenshots would be helpfull. did you run the bot 24/7? did you give accounts a break for 12 hours?....some infos would be great.

Old   #707

elite*gold: 70
The new bugfix patch coming within the next few days will require the new sfmod v7. Download it in advance already and install it (it works with the current summonerfactory version, but the sfmod v6 will not work with the new bugfix patch! thats why you need v7 to run the new patch, and not to break all your bots right now install it in advance).

the patch will fix the following things:
- camera locking
- shop out of range bug
- proper level detection
- usage of summonerspell (flash)
- hp/res bar proper detection

Old   #708

2-24 my last game with v7 skin with, the bot always lose
Old   #709

The v7 alone doesnt fix anything yet, but you can already download the bugfix patch on the website, tomorrow probably will be the auto-update for everyone else.

Old   #710

also ich versteh zwar nur die hälfte, aber meine Bots laufen auch nich mehr, stehen nur am start rum. Ne German FAQ wäre sehr hilfreich wenn du so nett wärst, meinetwegen auch auf der homepage oder hier.

Hab den V7 Skin auch schon geladen, so wie ich es aber verstehe geht es erst mit der neuen version von SF ? Richtig so ?

Gruss David
Old   #711

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsbghost View Post
The v7 alone doesnt fix anything yet, but you can already download the bugfix patch on the website, tomorrow probably will be the auto-update for everyone else.
let me when we can download the new bugfix path thx
Old   #712

elite*gold: 300
Quote:
Originally Posted by dekalicious View Post
also ich versteh zwar nur die hälfte, aber meine Bots laufen auch nich mehr, stehen nur am start rum. Ne German FAQ wäre sehr hilfreich wenn du so nett wärst, meinetwegen auch auf der homepage oder hier.

Hab den V7 Skin auch schon geladen, so wie ich es aber verstehe geht es erst mit der neuen version von SF ? Richtig so ?

Gruss David
hi, ich mache den supp, und spreche deutsch. adde mich in skype: keksmord und ich kann dir weiterhelfen bei deinen problemen
Old   #713

New version 0.0.1.4 (15.08.2015)

Note: this bot version requires the custom skin mod v7!
Updated for patch 5.15 (UI changes)
Fixed camera locking
Fixed a bug with trying to buy items out of shop range
Fixed level detection
Fixed usage of flash to escape at low health
Fixed a bug not detecting loadingscreen
Properly implemented champion priority in champselect (ranged AD over melee for example)

Those fixes should increase the winrate again.

Just checked out botexchange on EUW. Sometimes up to 3 bots are level 1 and afk. Guys, please TEST the bot with the TEST MODE before going into games in botexchange! No wonder that there are often low priority queues if your bots afk and leave.
This is what the test mode is designed for (hence the name "TEST mode").
Save yourself and the other users time and trouble.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #714

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsbghost View Post
New version 0.0.1.4 (15.08.2015)

Note: this bot version requires the custom skin mod v7!
Updated for patch 5.15 (UI changes)
Fixed camera locking
Fixed a bug with trying to buy items out of shop range
Fixed level detection
Fixed usage of flash to escape at low health
Fixed a bug not detecting loadingscreen
Properly implemented champion priority in champselect (ranged AD over melee for example)

Those fixes should increase the winrate again.

Just checked out botexchange on EUW. Sometimes up to 3 bots are level 1 and afk. Guys, please TEST the bot with the TEST MODE before going into games in botexchange! No wonder that there are often low priority queues if your bots afk and leave.
This is what the test mode is designed for (hence the name "TEST mode").
Save yourself and the other users time and trouble.
you can do that who are in low priority cant join in a game? that would be good for all
Old   #715

Hi, I'm having a problem using this bot.
When I run it, it runs and looks like everything is fine, but then when the game loads my champions simply afks for a few minutes, as you can see here: http://i.imgur.com/jToOfcE.png
After a few minutes, the bot restarts the game, as you can see here: http://i.imgur.com/8TOG3kQ.png
And then it simply repeats the restart thing, how can I fix it?
Old   #716

the skin doesnt show help
Old   #717

HELP!!

It wont let me get back into big screen. I need help getting it back into big screen and not this super tiny client
Old   #718

the skin doesnt work? i look for tutorial on how to install skin and nobody help
Old   #719

Ich habe das gleiche Problem wie yamil1029. Als ich es vor einigen Wochen mit dem CustomSkinv5 auf meiner Hauptmaschine ausprobiert habe, hat noch alles reibungslos funktioniert, jetzt mit meiner VM und dem CustomSkinv7 siieht das Spiel ganz normal aus, als wäre kein Skin installiert. Habe den Skin bereits neu runtergeladen und überprüft ob in Wooxy das richtige Game-Verzeichnis ausgewählt wurde und der Bot ist selbstverst#mdlich auch auf der neuesten Version.

I am having the same issue as yamil1029. I tried this bot a few weeks ago and it worked fine for me with CustomSkinv5, but with CustomSkinv7 the game looks normal,as I would not have installed any CustomSkin. I already reloaded the CustomSkin and checked the settings of Wooxy and the bot is up to date.
Old   #720

Same problem with the skinv7...

Tags
bot, league, level, smurf, unranked