Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 20:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[BOT] SummonerFactory - Level 30 bot / IP farm (free to level 10)

Old   #691

elite*gold: 0
@ hipsterhunter i added u in skype

Old   #692

Just an idea

An idea that came to mind is that if potentially it was to be used only in custom games where you are one person, the map skin could have the blue lines only point in the midlane. That way the bot will have as much pressure focused in one place to win the game faster, instead of goinf back and pushing other lanes... I think?

Anyways, I really am astonished at how well this works and really intrigued as to which image files do what, for what they are used and how the bot overall runs smoothly. Props to the maker and thanks for the awesome tool!

Old   #693

Quote:
Originally Posted by hipsterhunter View Post
thats leaver bust . . . you acc have to wait 20 min
Really need wait 20 min? What can i do for leaver bust dont detect me?
Old   #694

When i start the game i cant see the skin and the game just restart over and over any help???? plz zz

Old   #695

elite*gold: 300
Quote:
Originally Posted by yamil1029 View Post
When i start the game i cant see the skin and the game just restart over and over any help???? plz zz
do you use my vm or create your own?
Old   #696

Quote:
Originally Posted by hipsterhunter View Post
do you use my vm or create your own?
i create my own. where can i get this vm that you are saying?

Waiting for gamewindow timed out
that is what my bot say before restarting every time
Old   #697

Wellp, now that I got it working, the bot is slow af to find a match, cause when it finds any, a message will appear about someone failing at joining. Dunno if it's me or anyone else, but it seems that it counts for this "LeaveBuster" anyway, at the point that I logged manually in the account and saw a pop up telling me I'm going to be in LowPriority Queues for 5 matchmade games due to afk behaviour.

If this wasn't bad enough, the bot has lost all the matches, as a hard to script never-seen-before champion as it is Ashe, and I don't know if the exp given is lower when you lose, but dude 2 matches + exp boost didn't even fill a 3/10 of the 5 lvl bar.

I lvl up faster manually, this bot is kinda disappointing. Unless there's something I'm doing wrong.
Old   #698

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjatori View Post
Wellp, now that I got it working, the bot is slow af to find a match, cause when it finds any, a message will appear about someone failing at joining. Dunno if it's me or anyone else, but it seems that it counts for this "LeaveBuster" anyway, at the point that I logged manually in the account and saw a pop up telling me I'm going to be in LowPriority Queues for 5 matchmade games due to afk behaviour.

If this wasn't bad enough, the bot has lost all the matches, as a hard to script never-seen-before champion as it is Ashe, and I don't know if the exp given is lower when you lose, but dude 2 matches + exp boost didn't even fill a 3/10 of the 5 lvl bar.

I lvl up faster manually, this bot is kinda disappointing. Unless there's something I'm doing wrong.
How did u get it to work?
Old   #699

Quote:
How did u get it to work?
I got the process problem, all I had to do was changing the LoL language to English.

After that I had to lock the camera manually (pressing y) a couple of matches so the bot could work.

Before that, the basic steps: create an account on summonersfactory.net, add an account to the account list, download and install the map skin, etc.

Anyway, I didn't see the BACKUP advice in the first page, so I used the bot without making any. Now I had to reinstall LoL... And the config is still ****** up. Any help?
Old   #700

elite*gold: 300
Quote:
i create my own. where can i get this vm that you are saying?

Waiting for gamewindow timed out
that is what my bot say before restarting every time
on first page. . .but if you wait soem days i will upload the new version of this vm. with some bug fixed
Old   #701

elite*gold: 70
bugs like shop bug, camera lock, not using flash, not calculating hp/res properly, wrong level detection etc will be fixed in the next version probably in the next few days.

it will also require a new custom skin sfmod v7 which i will upload then

keep in mind that even if you have the latest sfmod installed, after every lol patch it needs to be re-installed with wooxy
Old   #702

would someone level an account for me to level 10 with all IP and rp on it please? want a smurf to go with vayne but im lazy to level it up myself (pableras699 is my skype if you could do this please)
Old   #703

I paid for this program and had all of my bots playing together and they all got banned after hitting 30. I would not recommend this program.
Old   #704

elite*gold: 1040
Please learn what a ban wave is and how it relates or does not relate to the bot being used and more so how the accounts were created.
Old   #705

Just helping people out. Avoid this program.

Tags
bot, league, level, smurf, unranked