Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 09:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[BOT] SummonerFactory - Level 30 bot / IP farm (free to level 10)

Old   #661

elite*gold: 70
the skin on the pre-setup vm is probably v5, you need to download v6 from the website! (you can check which version it is in wooxy)

Old   #662

elite*gold: 300
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keikiraaa View Post
Hey,

I've been trying to get this bot to work for a day now and I can't seem to be able to. I just downloaded the most recent VMWare ready-to-use files that hipsterhunter linked, downloaded the sfmod v6 file and installed it, but it doesn't seem to work.

In fact, the wooxy skin doesn't work at all! I keep uninstalling and installing again the same skin, I even redownloaded it, reinstalled wooxy and repaired league but it just won't work. It says the skin is installed but in-game, nothing looks like what I see on this thread, it's just the normal HUD with normal colors.

Any ideas?
u downloaded the vm on the first page and install new skin v6 ??

Old   #663

elite*gold: 0
Hey,

Thanks for taking the time to answer me.
I deleted the old skin from wooxy and downloaded the v6 already, it just doesn't seem to appear at all in-game.

See here:

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

EDIT: Yes I did, hipsterhunter
EDIT 2: I should note that all the settings (quality, hud scale, etc.) are all what they should be but the actual map doesn't seem to work...
Old   #664

The vmware from first page still working ?

thanks for this great great awesome job !

Old   #665

The skin pack isn't doing anything.
Old   #666

Wooxy released another version of their program today, could it be why it's not working anymore?

If so, the skin pack will need an update :/
Old   #667

I tested here and keep saying the camera isnt locked, i go and locked the camera and other error appeared

Okay, now its worked perfelcty 2 times on a row, now i just need a tutorial how to run it on vmwares ^^
Old   #668

HUGE PROBLEM WITH AFKING IN BOT!

There is a huge problem with the bot when it reconnects to an already existing game.

It will never lock the camera when the game is reloading into an existing game and will loop exiting the game and rejoining the game.

Also sometimes the bot will go back to base and try to buy an item but before it successfully purchases an item it will walk right outside the shop area so it cannot buy the item. So it is on constant loop with shop menu open and trying to buy an item without being in range.

So then the bot leaves the game, then the bot tries to rejoin the game, but because of the problem where the bot never successfully locks camera it will then exit the game and rejoin over and over and over on a non stop loop. This results in AFK behavior and can get you banned. Please fix!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FYI: Yes I am using proper net framework 3.5 - 4.5.2, have all visual basic version from 2005 - 2013 and all updated. AiO updated all properly running. I am even using 2gb of ram per vm, have 850 samsung ssd, none of my computer resources are being used 100%. CPU lots of free resources left, SSD, lots of free utilization left, RAM, lots left etc. Lots of free resources and still the bot is behaving poorly and resulting in AFK. I have 60 ping to league server, no packet loss, so it's not connection issue

Yes I have wooxy (updated to latest version as of 8/9/2015) and v6 mod from summonerfactory

I have even tested this on 3 different vm installs and 2 different actual computers. Same result

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT:

Here are some pictures to help understand the problem visually:

1) Bot is getting stuck trying to buy an item at base, but the bot has walked out of the shop area, after it tries to buy item and constantly fails on loop bot tries to relaunch the game:

2) After the bot relaunches the game it will never successfully and lock the camera properly, even sometimes it think it has but it really hasn't. After some time the bot realizes the camera is not centered & locked and realizes it is afk and then relaunches the game:

3) And then it comes back into the game again and then #2 and #3 happens over and over again if #1 happens. #1 doesn't always happen, but it does sometimes for whatever reason. That reason I don't know what causes it, but I do know if you just fix #2 then this loop will stop:

Old   #669

anyone can explain to me how to use vmwares? i can run 6 bots at the same time for sure, please help me guys ^^
Old   #670

the skin pack does not work for me, installed but no change
Old   #671

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negripicks View Post
anyone can explain to me how to use vmwares? i can run 6 bots at the same time for sure, please help me guys ^^
did you download the vm on first page? than you have download and install vmworkstation 11, look internet, via torrent or shareonline or oother . . you will find it. after install vmware 11, you can open the vm on the first page.
Old   #672

The bot loses like 95% of the games and I can't figure out why. Custom skin v6 looks properly installed and I'm running the bot on win7 using VMware11. Running 5 bots on i7 4790k @ 4Ghz with 2 GB RAM each so I guess performance is not an issue. It's been like this since custom skin v6 is out. Do I have to adjust some settings ingame manually or is there something else I might be missing?
Old   #673

Quote:
Originally Posted by sublimelag View Post
The bot loses like 95% of the games and I can't figure out why. Custom skin v6 looks properly installed and I'm running the bot on win7 using VMware11. Running 5 bots on i7 4790k @ 4Ghz with 2 GB RAM each so I guess performance is not an issue. It's been like this since custom skin v6 is out. Do I have to adjust some settings ingame manually or is there something else I might be missing?

The reason why the bot is losing is because sometimes the bot goes AFK because it is trying to buy an item just outside the shop area at base (i think they made the shopping area smaller in some recent patch) and when the bot gets stuck trying to buy the item but can't it will close down the game and relaunch the game.

Even though this problem occurs not all the time, in order to win games you need 5 bots participating properly and never having issues to reconnect or it will loop reconnect forever until the game is over. So it really only takes 1 bot to mess up for the game to be lost.

Also this is a huge problem considering Riot has their own anti ban system depending on you afking, if you are flagged as an afker enough you get auto banned.

So please fix these 2 major problems!

1) The shopping bug (where bot recalls to base, and walks out of shop area before buying)

2) The bot not being able to lock camera after rejoining a game in progress

The big problem is that the bot when it has finally relaunched back into the game it doesn't lock the camera so it cannot perform the rest of the script/protocol. So then it assumes it's stuck again because it cannot lock the camera when trying to join a game already in progress.

I just talked about this in the last page of this thread, here is the quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilgore27
HUGE PROBLEM WITH AFKING IN BOT!

There is a huge problem with the bot when it reconnects to an already existing game.

It will never lock the camera when the game is reloading into an existing game and will loop exiting the game and rejoining the game.

Also sometimes the bot will go back to base and try to buy an item but before it successfully purchases an item it will walk right outside the shop area so it cannot buy the item. So it is on constant loop with shop menu open and trying to buy an item without being in range.

So then the bot leaves the game, then the bot tries to rejoin the game, but because of the problem where the bot never successfully locks camera it will then exit the game and rejoin over and over and over on a non stop loop. This results in AFK behavior and can get you banned. Please fix!

FYI: Yes I am using proper net framework 3.5 - 4.5.2, have all visual basic version from 2005 - 2013 and all updated. AiO updated all properly running. I am even using 2gb of ram per vm, have 850 samsung ssd, none of my computer resources are being used 100%. CPU lots of free resources left, SSD, lots of free utilization left, RAM, lots left etc. Lots of free resources and still the bot is behaving poorly and resulting in AFK. I have 60 ping to league server, no packet loss, so it's not connection issue

Yes I have wooxy (updated to latest version as of 8/9/2015) and v6 mod from summonerfactory

I have even tested this on 3 different vm installs and 2 different actual computers. Same result

EDIT:

Here are some pictures to help understand the problem visually:

1) Bot is getting stuck trying to buy an item at base, but the bot has walked out of the shop area, after it tries to buy item and constantly fails on loop bot tries to relaunch the game:

2) After the bot relaunches the game it will never successfully and lock the camera properly, even sometimes it think it has but it really hasn't. After some time the bot realizes the camera is not centered & locked and realizes it is afk and then relaunches the game:

3) And then it comes back into the game again and then #2 and #3 happens over and over again if #1 happens. #1 doesn't always happen, but it does sometimes for whatever reason. That reason I don't know what causes it, but I do know if you just fix #2 then this loop will stop:

Thanks
1 User
Old   #674

For all, lots of guys call me skype and PM, since the new update lots of have problems or bugs. some cant download the vm from mediafire. so i will make a new vm and look that the bots on this vm have a good winrate, than i will upload it on mega.co.nz. pls wait .. i think need 2 days for config and upload it. i try to fix all your problms. i have since patch 5.15 a big list of problems.
I ask for patience
Old   #675

Quote:
Originally Posted by hipsterhunter View Post
For all, lots of guys call me skype and PM, since the new update lots of have problems or bugs. some cant download the vm from mediafire. so i will make a new vm and look that the bots on this vm have a good winrate, than i will upload it on mega.co.nz. pls wait .. i think need 2 days for config and upload it. i try to fix all your problms. i have since patch 5.15 a big list of problems.
I ask for patience

The problem is not the VM, it's the BOT. READ MY POST

Tags
bot, league, level, smurf, unranked