Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 09:17

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[BOT] SummonerFactory - Level 30 bot / IP farm (free to level 10)

Reply
 
Old   #556
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by •Lubbock View Post
Awesome!
did it work for u?
the bot plays without u touch any thing?



narutoslim is offline  
Old   #557
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
i think a small patch was released yesterday and not working anymore. it was working fine yesterday but started it up this morning and the bots are just standing there now....


axlmata is offline  
Old   #558

 
elite*gold: 300
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 159
Received Thanks: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by narutoslim View Post
i created my own
just to be sure is this ur vm ? (the last one?)
its my vm, the vm work, maybe you have to new install the map skin, because lol patch but im not sure. but this vm is from me and work well, i use it and lots of other too. if have some problems with the bit use my vm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by santi1993 View Post
Bots in other regions just diesnt work? i just wanted to buy a sub but tutorial says only displayed region any1 knoes?
u can use the bot on all regions except PBE or garena.
use my vm, on this the bot work well and on the online interface you can chose your region for the bot
hipsterhunter is offline  
Old   #559
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by •Lubbock View Post
Awesome!
did it work for u?
the bot plays without u touch any thing?


narutoslim is offline  
Old   #560

 
elite*gold: 300
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 159
Received Thanks: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by narutoslim View Post
did it work for u?
the bot plays without u touch any thing?
if you use my vm, you dont have touch anything. if you create your own vm, i posted a tutorial some posts before.
you have to install some like skin map, aio runtimes, direct x . . . .
hipsterhunter is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #561
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Ghost View Post
What I have done (its working now for me):


I hope you now got a working bot.
Holly shit
Thank U
i i follow ,i follow xD i love the song
i followed u and it worked
all i have to do is change game langage to english


Quote:
Originally Posted by hipsterhunter View Post
if you use my vm, you dont have touch anything. if you create your own vm, i posted a tutorial some posts before.
you have to install some like skin map, aio runtimes, direct x . . . .
hii again i finally got it working but i have this little bug with ashe
it keeps spamming leveling up spellslot 1 alot
and it does not level it
is there any fix for it?

Edit : nvm i fixed it
i just had to change
the lol settings
A --> Q
Z --> w
CTRL A --> CTRL Q
CTRL Z --> CTRL W
narutoslim is offline  
Old   #562
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
[QUOTE=narutoslim;32587302]Holly ****
Thank U
i i follow ,i follow xD i love the song
i followed u and it worked
all i have to do is change game langage to english




FINALLLY it worked thank you
axlmata is offline  
Old   #563
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
hey hipsterhunter
can u tell me what programming langage is used to make this bot?

cuz i think i'm gonna start learning one and
why not learn the one used for the bot an make it better
cuz for now it didn't win any game for me
still this bot is epic ^^ GOOD JOB

Edit : lost 2 games won 1 game ^^
narutoslim is offline  
Old   #564
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 46
Received Thanks: 1
Hey, iam looking for a trusted guy who can setup this bot on 3pcs, write me pm.
on Vm
or on Facebook: facebook.de/Bamlolxservice
or on Skype : Bamlolx
pipo746 is offline  
Old   #565

 
elite*gold: 223
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,044
Received Thanks: 214
Quote:
Originally Posted by pipo746 View Post
Hey, iam looking for a trusted guy who can setup this bot on 3pcs, write me pm.
on Vm
or on Facebook: facebook.de/Bamlolxservice
or on Skype : Bamlolx
You still aren't able to setup a single bot yourself? Come on man, it's so simple!
OELABOELA is offline  
Old   #566

 
elite*gold: 300
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 159
Received Thanks: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by pipo746 View Post
Hey, iam looking for a trusted guy who can setup this bot on 3pcs, write me pm.
on Vm
or on Facebook: facebook.de/Bamlolxservice
or on Skype : Bamlolx
i can help you, i make the supp here.
if you want write me pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by narutoslim View Post
hey hipsterhunter
can u tell me what programming langage is used to make this bot?

cuz i think i'm gonna start learning one and
why not learn the one used for the bot an make it better
cuz for now it didn't win any game for me
still this bot is epic ^^ GOOD JOB

Edit : lost 2 games won 1 game ^^
i make the supp, i didnt write the bot
but i know some wrote their own bot with c/c#/basic and lua.
my bots win the most time 18/20 games. . . . more performence (example SSD is improtant) better winrate, because better calculate what the bots have to do

Quote:
Originally Posted by OELABOELA View Post
You still aren't able to setup a single bot yourself? Come on man, it's so simple!
Please do not condemn the trouble setting has . Many have problems why there is this thread. everyone who needs help to get here.
hipsterhunter is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #567
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Hey hipsterhunter, would you be kind enough to help me setup. I looked at your vm's but not sure what to do with them and which one to download. Thanks
Xithylv is offline  
Old   #568
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by hipsterhunter View Post
i can help you, i make the supp here.
if you want write me pm



i make the supp, i didnt write the bot
but i know some wrote their own bot with c/c#/basic and lua.
my bots win the most time 18/20 games. . . . more performence (example SSD is improtant) better winrate, because better calculate what the bots have to do



Please do not condemn the trouble setting has . Many have problems why there is this thread. everyone who needs help to get here.

i know ssd si like super fast win 7/ win 8 boots in 3 sec no kidding
but i put my pc close to rooter and my vm is 3gb of ram
and i have sshd so no lag issues
but i just think it's not kinda smart like the riot games one
back if lower then 200 hp to prevent feeding and stuff...
forst ashe script casts q any time not when 5 stacks
still i like it when pushing ,the bot pushs the lane very fast
so yea it's pretty awesome

just for the ones who are wonderring why u get leave buster
sometimes it does not connect so u have to end and relanch the bot again
and sometimes u just have to click in the vm so the bot detects the screen
^_^ good luck and hipsterhunter u rock dude u r awesome ^^
narutoslim is offline  
Old   #569

 
elite*gold: 300
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 159
Received Thanks: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xithylv View Post
Hey hipsterhunter, would you be kind enough to help me setup. I looked at your vm's but not sure what to do with them and which one to download. Thanks
yes, first download all 3 parts and extract them. than start the vm, open summonersfactory (on desktop) login and start the bot. if you have question or need a bit more help, you can also write me pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by narutoslim View Post
i know ssd si like super fast win 7/ win 8 boots in 3 sec no kidding
but i put my pc close to rooter and my vm is 3gb of ram
and i have sshd so no lag issues
but i just think it's not kinda smart like the riot games one
back if lower then 200 hp to prevent feeding and stuff...
forst ashe script casts q any time not when 5 stacks
still i like it when pushing ,the bot pushs the lane very fast
so yea it's pretty awesome

just for the ones who are wonderring why u get leave buster
sometimes it does not connect so u have to end and relanch the bot again
and sometimes u just have to click in the vm so the bot detects the screen
^_^ good luck and hipsterhunter u rock dude u r awesome ^^

ty for the nice feedback^^
i try to help all, im every day online and spent so much time to guys who need help, at this thread or privacy via skype or pm.
hipsterhunter is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #570
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 161
Received Thanks: 11
it blocks me from downloading on media file, says Dangerous File Blocked

edit i also tried on but just takes me to a page " the site ahead contains harmful programs. and won't allot me to proceed.


sk8freak1994 is offline  
Reply

Tags
bot, league, level, smurf, unranked



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Level Und Farm Service Auch im High Level !
Hallo liebe Epvp Comm . Nach langer metin2 erfahrung biete ich nun meinen Level + Farm service an Leveln werde ich ab lvl 30 mit eq. Farmen ab...
8 Replies - Metin2 Trading
[B]My Free Farm Level 22 ( Nice Inventar usw )
My Free Farm Level 22 Bar: 25.000,00 kT Punkte: 16.300.300 Lvl 22: Blümchenzüchter Coins: 0 Dir fehlen noch Dir fehlen noch 4.200.500...
23 Replies - elite*gold Trading
My Free Farm Level 15 + 16
Ja ich habe Lange lange my free farm gezockt.. aber irgendwie keine lust mehr :) My Free farm Level 15 : thepirategay Bar: 31.656,87 kT Punkte:...
3 Replies - elite*gold Trading
Selling Level 98 bow fullfarm to lvl 100 and level 94 wiz/cleric farm to 92 ODIN
Im selling my 2accounts cause im quiting silkroad online those 2chars got npc items only for some information visit eBay Philippines - Buy or sell...
0 Replies - Silkroad Online Trading



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:17.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.