Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 20:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[BOT] SummonerFactory - Level 30 bot / IP farm (free to level 10)

Old   #481

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Ghost View Post
What I have done (its working now for me):

I hope you now got a working bot.
im quitting ahahah xD

Old   #482

Waiting in low priority queue for 2:05

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Old   #483

elite*gold: 300
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiken22 View Post

one of your acc have leaver buster. 20 min low priority
Old   #484

elite*gold: 4
The Black Market: 480/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,900
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiken22 View Post

I have the same error.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hipsterhunter View Post
one of your acc have leaver buster. 20 min low priority
I've never played with that account (new registered).

I have one question about the Botexchange. It says: "Make sure you have enough bots running or botexchange is turned on." I added 5 new Accounts in the account list. Do I need to open the bot on 5 different computers or will it be on the same bot and I only need run 1 bot? I ticked the Botexchange on false.

Old   #485

Quote:
Originally Posted by ​Lumi View Post
I have the same error.

I have one question about the Botexchange. It says: "Make sure you have enough bots running or botexchange is turned on." I added 5 new Accounts in the account list. Do I need to open the bot on 5 different computers or will it be on the same bot and I only need run 1 bot? I ticked the Botexchange on false.
1Acc, 1 bot on 1 pc or vm, so for 5 acc you need 5 PCs or 5 VMs.
if you have only 1 acc or 1 bot .. . fot this is botexchange, so your bot can play with other guys bots.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #486

elite*gold: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by ​Lumi View Post
I have the same error.

1. If you get LeaverBuster, it effects all accounts that have played under the same ip adress. So even if you have not played with the new account before, if you got busted and use the same ip, you need to wait.
  2. This is also not a bug, you get LeaveBuster when for example your LoL has lost connection but the bot have not. Then LoL will "freeze" and the bot will NOT restart. Thats one way how to get leaver buster.
  3. If you have Botexchange on you will get quered up with other bots, that can be yours. If you have 5 > more VMs I recommend to NOT participate in BotExchange. Not all bot users have installed the bot correctly so sometimes you get 3v5 and so on. If you disable BotExchange and just start 5 VMs the Bots will only play with your Bots. (More bots online higher win ratio).
Thanks
1 User
Old   #487

hello, i downloaded the ready vm and this worked very good, my next step was create my own vm's wth less resources, and this run very well ! Vm's with: Windows 7, 512Mb Ram ! After some matchs in some random vm, appears this error and i need to go manually close the process and open again, can someone help me ? THANK YOU !

Edit1: I bought the subscription yesterday because this bot is very good
Old   #488

Hello , after the patch of lol were together again some problems . I was often written for various problems . As announced, I have here the new VM , it is now optimized in any performance , it is set to 1GB of RAM , but it also works with less . at more than it has unfortunately not enough to update only the map , some also had the problem that it was indeed but crashed . The download consists of 5 parts . brevor which complain again , this vm does not contain viruses . summonersfactory has also said many times that VirusTotal says the bot is a virus . until now, there have been many satisfied users and hope to continue that this VM will help you , otherwise you can also write me pm or you can post here disease problems .

Old   #489

Quote:
Hello , after the patch of lol were together again some problems . I was often written for various problems . As announced, I have here the new VM , it is now optimized in any performance , it is set to 1GB of RAM , but it also works with less . at more than it has unfortunately not enough to update only the map , some also had the problem that it was indeed but crashed . The download consists of 5 parts . brevor which complain again , this vm does not contain viruses . summonersfactory has also said many times that VirusTotal says the bot is a virus . until now, there have been many satisfied users and hope to continue that this VM will help you , otherwise you can also write me pm or you can post here disease problems .

my problem isnt the vm, i have a excelent vm, but sometime i have a error http://i.imgur.com/5GJRUM4.png
Old   #490

I was wondering if anyone could tell me if this bot needs a VPN
Old   #491

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossTheTuga View Post
my problem isnt the vm, i have a excelent vm, but sometime i have a error http://i.imgur.com/5GJRUM4.png
how many acc you have`?
Old   #492

plz add KR server
Old   #493

Quote:
how many acc you have`?
i have 15 accounts
Old   #494

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossTheTuga View Post
i have 15 accounts
did you create your own vm or use my vm ??
some information and i can help you i think
Old   #495

Quote:
did you create your own vm or use my vm ??
some information and i can help you i think
i create my own vm

Tags
bot, league, level, smurf, unranked