Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 09:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[BOT] SummonerFactory - Level 30 bot / IP farm (free to level 10)

Old   #376

elite*gold: 300
Quote:
Originally Posted by peluchota View Post
Yeah I had the client installed in the vm , but I fixed it , used wooxy and installed the skin in my Host machine , then copied the modified league client to the vm and cloned it 5 times and it worked ! . But yeah the first time it crashed while loading , SF said it was because someone was playing on a toaster gg. It restarted loading again and it worked , bots moved , bought items and everything.
i cant do anything else in my computer while the bots are running though.

What do u mean with 64 bits ? 5 64 bits vms ? I thought 32 bits used less resources. I gave 1 core 1 gb ram to each vm.

did u install VMware tools?

Host PC
Win 7 ultimate 64Bit
16GB RAM
500GB HDD
i7 3770 (C4/HT8) 3,4Ghz
GTX 690

VM
Win7 Tiny 32Bit
1 core
1GB ram
VM Tools

Old   #377

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by peluchota View Post
did u install VMware tools?
Yup

Old   #378

Sorry for my bad English.What is max play time and what is optimal to set on play and sleep time?
Old   #379

Quote:
Originally Posted by x7z_ziro View Post
Sorry for my bad English.What is max play time and what is optimal to set on play and sleep time?
If you have license, you can bot forever 10 accounts at the same time(10VMs). If don't, then you can level up your accounts to level 10. Bot can be used 24/7, but it's not safe! On my own, i'm running 16/8.

Old   #380

elite*gold: 2
Hi all.i have some question on this program. I can easy install and all configure on workstation 10.0 and working. I try last few days run it on oracle Virtualbox. I install all and configure. Bot start run game but dont move after loading screen on Virtualbox, why ? Maybe any 1 run this bot on Virtual box and know how to resolve It ? Thx for any answer. I have install lol wooxy and skins netframework c++ and all other stuff.
Old   #381

hi , sorry it took so long , but now is the Upload completed . the new VM is reconfigured , adapted to the new lol patch 5.13 , as well as the power has been adjusted. the new VM runs on weaker PCs . the VM I've been 5 days throughout the run without problems . the download is packaged in 3 parts , if you have any bugs or questions , you can write me PM , I can also help via TeamViewer .
PS : I speak German , for German among you .

Old   #382

How much time to hit 30.level?
Old   #383

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorddragon002 View Post
How much time to hit 30.level?
dont know but listen 10 days with xp boost (buy with 400 start riot points)
Old   #384

Hi Leute, kann man den Bot nicht auch über einen Server laufen lassen? Wenn der PC keine 5 VM´s packt..

Hat da jemand Erfahrungen mit?

Mfg
Old   #385

Hmmm? ;x

Old   #386

Hello there,

The bot-system looks really interesting but i have some questions at this point:
What programming language was this written in and how is the performance and system load compared to the classic autoit-bots (f.e. an i7 hexa could run 36 autoit-bot VMs in my case).

Also judging from the screenshots where information like exact player hp etc. is displayed there seem to be some dll intrusions going on or just some good old nomadmemory-stuff? :P

Also: Is the VM in the first posting still up to date? read somewhere that the custom skin had to be updated?

Thank you,
Phrix
Old   #387

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrixotrichus View Post
Hello there, . . . . . .
. . . .
Also: Is the VM in the first posting still up to date? read somewhere that the custom skin had to be updated?

Thank you,
Phrix
No, pls take the sec. upload. the sec is up to date, better performence config and work well. if you have problems or bugs with the sec. i can help you. here is the link
Thanks
1 User
Old   #388

too bad this doesn't work for me. Always says error whenever i start summonerfactory.exe
Old   #389

Quote:
Originally Posted by boookelicious View Post
too bad this doesn't work for me. Always says error whenever i start summonerfactory.exe
did you download my vm and have problems to start summonerfactory.exe?
download the latest summonerfactory.exe and try again, if you have problems anymore write me PM
Old   #390

i have a error "invalid credentials"

Tags
bot, league, level, smurf, unranked